Biondi's Failed Audit
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2014
The Comptrollers office confirmed what many of us already knew.That Bill Biondi's administration has played fast and lose with village money & documentation & not following proper procedure & not following rules. Or using any common sense in the handling of tax payer dollars.Bill's excuse "I'am just an average person".More like below average. He blames the treasure and the turnover in treasures. He also claims after 4 years he still does not know what he is doing.If you got a job and screwed up every thing you touched for 4 years and you told your boss after those 4 years. I don't know what I'am doing. Because I'am just an average guy. And thats why I screw every up every thing I touch. What should his boss do? Pretty much what the voters will do in March of 2015.
wake up

Amityville, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2014
hoodo wrote:
The Comptrollers office confirmed what many of us already knew.That Bill Biondi's administration has played fast and lose with village money & documentation & not following proper procedure & not following rules. Or using any common sense in the handling of tax payer dollars.Bill's excuse "I'am just an average person".More like below average. He blames the treasure and the turnover in treasures. He also claims after 4 years he still does not know what he is doing.If you got a job and screwed up every thing you touched for 4 years and you told your boss after those 4 years. I don't know what I'am doing. Because I'am just an average guy. And thats why I screw every up every thing I touch. What should his boss do? Pretty much what the voters will do in March of 2015.
i am sick of the excuse that "we are new". after almost 5 years, you are not new anymore. if you don't know your job by now, you shouldn't be doing it. also, many times questions were asked about money and checks and credit cards and the board just danced around them. blaming the treasurer is a crock too. do the right thing for the people of this community or step down.
Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2014
You could make him president, what. The hell obama Is a total waste, he has done nothing, , he would be perfect
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2014
If Biondi, Stariz or Bussa had any integrity they would fire the assistant treasure and other incompetents at village hall and then they should all resign. But we know they don't even know what the word integrity means.So we will have to fire them in March........ Unless the AG or DA takes them of our hand's.before March. Yippie. And the sad part is, these idiots don't even realize their total tools.They think that will get back in next March. Delusional bastards like Sell out Gale and Sleepy Bob.Who still can't figure out how they lost. Wake up & smell the fricken coffee
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#5 Aug 30, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Delusional bastards like Sell out Gale and Sleepy Bob.Who still can't figure out how they lost. Wake up & smell the fricken coffee
Kind of like VodkaVick and Really Brady, two more members of the delusional club trying to figure out how VodkaVick(the man who couldnt get fired) actually got fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 2 hr Aramis lounge bar... 67
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) 2 hr Aramis lounge bar... 199
mastic village being dissolved Mon Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Jul 23 Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages