Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Mr Obama please can I borrow a cup of sand , I tried everyone else AND no one will give me any
Where is Gary

Stamford, CT

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Mr Obama please can I borrow a cup of sand , I tried everyone else AND no one will give me any
are you having a stroke?
Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 26, 2014
No I'am repeated what paul said
Victor zeleny

Shoreham, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Obama supports agenda 21 and culling white trash
Victor zeleny

Shoreham, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2014
good bye mastoidz
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#6 Feb 27, 2014
Victor is looking for Ted Nugent tickets who will be performing at the next big clan rally. Go ahead Victor burn a cross for the Motor City( Madman)
Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#7 Feb 27, 2014
Those are not my postings
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2014
Victor who cares which postings are really you. You are irrelevant.You are just fun to F88k with. Your are drunken child in an adult world.
Geez

East Moriches, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Victor is looking for Ted Nugent tickets who will be performing at the next big clan rally. Go ahead Victor burn a cross for the Motor City( Madman)
Putting you with Evan Politico you are nothing but an ignorant troll.
J Bibenelli

Torrance, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2014
Obama is the worst thing to ever happen to the USA.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#11 Feb 27, 2014
Yes he is a bad President but not the worst. He has to much white blood and he is to much of a Republican appeaser. Oh by the way Dip S88T Obama care which I know you hate was a republican plan hatched out of the Heritage Foundation. It was a plan to help health care providers. Mit Romney liked it and implemented in Massachusetts during his one term as Gov. Obama got the dick who knocked down the tween towers a thru his dead ass in the ocean.No he is not the worst but the nitwit who hd the office before him is a real good contender for the worst President and we have had some really bad ones. And Geez you ain't worth my time.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#12 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Yes he is a bad President but not the worst. He has to much white blood and he is to much of a Republican appeaser. Oh by the way Dip S88T Obama care which I know you hate was a republican plan hatched out of the Heritage Foundation. It was a plan to help health care providers. Mit Romney liked it and implemented in Massachusetts during his one term as Gov. Obama got the dick who knocked down the tween towers a thru his dead ass in the ocean.No he is not the worst but the nitwit who hd the office before him is a real good contender for the worst President and we have had some really bad ones. And Geez you ain't worth my time.
OMG, we actually agree on something.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2014
Well
LocationHidden

Savannah, GA

#14 Mar 27, 2014
Where is Gary wrote:
<quoted text>are you having a stroke?
He only has a strroke when Gary is in his hand.
LocationHidden

Savannah, GA

#15 Mar 27, 2014
or as many strokes as it takes to get gary off.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#16 Mar 29, 2014
I hear Gary just had a vasectomy Victor coughed.
Fair Play

Stamford, CT

#17 Mar 29, 2014
So, it's OK to insinuate Vic and Gary are sexual towards each other?

Bruce is hiding something and so is the other new trustee. LGBT does not mean let's get busy tonight...
No Way

Mastic, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2014
Fair Play wrote:
So, it's OK to insinuate Vic and Gary are sexual towards each other?
Bruce is hiding something and so is the other new trustee. LGBT does not mean let's get busy tonight...
It's not OK by normal thinking people. Some real sicko people on here.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2014
Oh My! I think a am getting the vapors. I have shocked the sensibilities of the he refined and stalely Ladies of Mastic Beach.Om my bring me fainting couch before I pass out . There was nothing sexual about what I wrote about Gary and Victor. The thought would curdle blood. It was metaphor for their relationship.Victors is on the bottom is another metaphor.If you think what I wrote was sexual you really have big problems. The fact is if Gary made a sharp fight turn he would break Victors neck. Another example of a metaphor. Victor is so far up Gary's ass the call him Gary's Tampon. Victor is so far up Gary's ass all you see are soles of his feet. Another metaphor. UUMK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 14 hr 11951Ratdog 44
disgusting trash (Jun '12) 19 hr Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Fri Looking 1
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Aug 25 Username 2
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Aug 24 11951Ratdog 86
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Aug 23 11951Ratdog 38
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages