Bronx, NY

#41 Jan 12, 2014
Jane is 90
Not Fred the Crook

Shirley, NY

#42 Jan 12, 2014
True story wrote:
Jane is 90
Rest in Peace. The spotlight should be on Velez.
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#43 Jan 12, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
its French for liter.I talk real Fancy like.
My man Vick likes to dress up real fancy in a French maids outfit. When he does, I talk real fancy with a fake French accent and I call him Fifi.
biker 1

Mastic Beach, NY

#44 Jan 12, 2014
the village isnt picking up every week because the bottle people will be getting to much money you get it...
Bottle Guy

Shirley, NY

#45 Jan 13, 2014
biker 1 wrote:
the village isnt picking up every week because the bottle people will be getting to much money you get it...
I do cans only. Bottles are gross.
Kook aid drinker luv Gary

Manorville, NY

#46 Jan 13, 2014
And we're done with this thread.
new candidate

Mastic Beach, NY

#47 Jan 14, 2014
What is Velez's plan for future of village? Looking forward to hearing views of this new candidate.
Is she confused

Shirley, NY

#48 Jan 14, 2014
new candidate wrote:
What is Velez's plan for future of village? Looking forward to hearing views of this new candidate.
She must be the one posting under the name CONFUSED! Not sure which team she is playing for. Very interesting.
Morons

Manorville, NY

#49 Jan 14, 2014
Is she confused wrote:
<quoted text>She must be the one posting under the name CONFUSED! Not sure which team she is playing for. Very interesting.
what a bunch of ill informed morons you are. No wonder you voted for the lies the MBVEC told you. You're too stupid to think for yourselves. I bet you will vote for Frank F now. Idiots.
Is she confused

Shirley, NY

#50 Jan 14, 2014
Morons wrote:
<quoted text>what a bunch of ill informed morons you are. No wonder you voted for the lies the MBVEC told you. You're too stupid to think for yourselves. I bet you will vote for Frank F now. Idiots.
Another candidate?
new candidate

Mastic Beach, NY

#51 Jan 14, 2014
Is she confused wrote:
<quoted text>She must be the one posting under the name CONFUSED! Not sure which team she is playing for. Very interesting.
SHE??? Not confused and only wants to know viewpoint of new candidates. It is important to know. When is first debate?
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#53 Jan 14, 2014
new candidate wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE??? Not confused and only wants to know viewpoint of new candidates. It is important to know. When is first debate?
ask the village. They can set it up. Or Brady can do it? Ask him when the debate will be.
I highly doubt a new candidate will go to the time and expense to sponsor a debate. Time to step up village. Do ONE thing right.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#54 Jan 14, 2014
Kook aid wrote:
<quoted text>ask the village. They can set it up. Or Brady can do it? Ask him when the debate will be.
I highly doubt a new candidate will go to the time and expense to sponsor a debate. Time to step up village. Do ONE thing right.
Meet the candidate event would suffice. There us no expense involved. And, either candidate or party can hold an event and simply invite the others.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#55 Jan 15, 2014
Is she confused wrote:
wrong. i am not maura. but keep thinking that only maura is dissatisfied. it makes it easier for the rest of us if you don't know who we are.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 Jan 15, 2014
at the village meeting last night, frank f. got up and asked questions about everything that was in his campaign announcement. he was politicking. nobody stopped him. why is frank f allowed to politic? if it were anyone else, it would have been stopped right away. as usual, the chosen few can do what they want.
unreal

Shirley, NY

#57 Jan 15, 2014
IS THERE ANY THING THAT MAKES YOU PEOPLE HAPPY? FREAKEN MOVE AWAY ALREADY

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#58 Jan 16, 2014
unreal wrote:
People have a right to complain and to ask questions. But they need to realize their animosity must be purged from the activity unless they have crossed the line. If all they do is accuse, and slander there will be no dialog. Politics is a dirty business, it often gets nasty during a highly contested race.
Wheres my no bid contract

East Moriches, NY

#59 Jan 16, 2014
unreal wrote:
piss off. Now that we have a LOCAL government! we can complain about them locally. If you haven't noticed, they suc.k at their jobs. When all we get from our government is piss poor roads, clogged storm drains, MORE renters, sec8 and rampant nepotism, you will hear complaints. Deal with it or stop reading. And just a heads up because I'm sure you don't know, we vote EVERY YEAR NOW so this will happen EVERY YEAR.
biker 1

Mastic Beach, NY

#60 Jan 16, 2014
why cant the village check out sreet lights that are out , allways waiting for a resident compant form?
word

Brooklyn, NY

#61 Jan 16, 2014
biker 1 wrote:
why cant the village check out sreet lights that are out , allways waiting for a resident compant form?
Why don't you learn how to spell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,463
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 3 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282
4 years later ? 13 hr in the know 3
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 13 hr Madison 7
Affair 18 hr hoodo 18
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
Review: Vitale Karate Academy (Aug '08) Sep 27 henu 19

Moriches News Video

Moriches Jobs

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches