recyclables collection
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bronxboy l

Center Moriches, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2014
brookhaven town now single stream collection on wednesdays---paper and cans & bottles same wed.---neighbors and i put all out this a.m.---only cans and bottles picked up---called village hall---am told the village is not participating in single stream pickup---someone needs to tell us why------
garbage

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
brookhaven town now single stream collection on wednesdays---paper and cans & bottles same wed.---neighbors and i put all out this a.m.---only cans and bottles picked up---called village hall---am told the village is not participating in single stream pickup---someone needs to tell us why------
The Village's waste pickup is independent of Brookhaven Town's. MB has it's own waste pickup contract, which is saving us money. Different contracts. MB is not under Brookhaven Town's pickup any more.
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2014
There are cans at the curb on every block in MBV , Africans, Dominicans and Mexicans.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
There are cans at the curb on every block in MBV , Africans, Dominicans and Mexicans.
Now thats funny

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2014
So without looking at the 2014 schedule I write on my fridge calendar what goes out each Wednesday. Of course MB changed it. I'll live.
But I think its pretty stupid not to allow sanitation to pick up both paper and plastic at the same time. Once again I'll live.
Yo Brady. Is there a price difference if they mix?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
So without looking at the 2014 schedule I write on my fridge calendar what goes out each Wednesday. Of course MB changed it. I'll live.
But I think its pretty stupid not to allow sanitation to pick up both paper and plastic at the same time. Once again I'll live.
Yo Brady. Is there a price difference if they mix?
i understand the Town will save money by picking up everything being commingled. But, I am not party to the village's agreement with the carting firm. And, that contract may coincide with the village fiscal year which ends in May 2014. Perhaps when the new contract for carting is drawn up, it will have a provision for this change (I hope so).
Kook aid drinker luv Gary

Manorville, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2014
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i understand the Town will save money by picking up everything being commingled. But, I am not party to the village's agreement with the carting firm. And, that contract may coincide with the village fiscal year which ends in May 2014. Perhaps when the new contract for carting is drawn up, it will have a provision for this change (I hope so).
dont believe a word this person says. according to "real Brady"' anyone posting without that IP address is an imposter. Boooooo sir, stop impersonating Brady.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
they are not participating because we do not have brookhave waste pickup. we have our own waste pickup that the village hired.
bronxboy l

Center Moriches, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>they are not participating because we do not have hich goes to the brookhaven landfillokhave waste pickup. we have our own waste pickup that the village hired.
which goes to the brookhaven landfill and is dumped on the same new multi million dollar conveyer belt that automatically separates paper from plastics and cans----why should that cost us more?----and if it did so what?----i'd gladly pay so as not to have to sit on newspapers and cardboard for two weeks----you're an idiot
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
<quoted text> which goes to the brookhaven landfill and is dumped on the same new multi million dollar conveyer belt that automatically separates paper from plastics and cans----why should that cost us more?----and if it did so what?----i'd gladly pay so as not to have to sit on newspapers and cardboard for two weeks----you're an idiot
and you're a rule breaker. Village supporter huh?
Not Fred the Crook

Shirley, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2014
Bruce wants the village to have a MOLD POLICE. But, only on rentals near his waterfront estate. Nice going baldy.
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2014
Not Fred the Crook wrote:
Bruce wants the village to have a MOLD POLICE. But, only on rentals near his waterfront estate. Nice going baldy.
you honestly believe that? No wonder you believed "same service at same cost" and "cost neutral village". Idiot.
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Not Fred the Crook wrote:
hey, you defend sec 8 and renters. The very people the vision team said they wanted to get out of the village. Got it.
Please just stick with one lie at a time, you seem to get confused.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#14 Jan 11, 2014
Kook aid wrote:
<quoted text>you honestly believe that? No wonder you believed "same service at same cost" and "cost neutral village". Idiot.
Reading from the sidelines, I see the usual pre-election banter is ratcheting up. Funny thing about the Kook aid's last post about being cost neutral. That was in fact not true (not a lie, just not accurate). It turns out MBV residents actually pay LESS than they did before village incorporation.
bronxboy l

Center Moriches, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2014
Kook aid wrote:
<quoted text>and you're a rule breaker. Village supporter huh?
and just what rule did i break?---and yes, i voted for the village , just didn't get the village that i voted for---
Not Fred the Crook

Shirley, NY

#16 Jan 11, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
<quoted text>and just what rule did i break?---and yes, i voted for the village , just didn't get the village that i voted for---
Funny Stuff! BB now is being attacked by an expert.
True story

Newark, NJ

#17 Jan 11, 2014
True story taxes went down --- True story gary didn't get a building permit because he didn't do any construction
Not Fred the Crook

Shirley, NY

#18 Jan 11, 2014
True story wrote:
True story taxes went down --- True story gary didn't get a building permit because he didn't do any construction
Thanks Jane, enough said!
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#19 Jan 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Reading from the sidelines, I see the usual pre-election banter is ratcheting up. Funny thing about the Kook aid's last post about being cost neutral. That was in fact not true (not a lie, just not accurate). It turns out MBV residents actually pay LESS than they did before village incorporation.
and we get WAY LESS service then we did with TOB. How come THAT is never brought up in your argument? When we don't get sides of roads mowed, drains aren't pumped ,roads properly repaired.... Its not cost neutral. Why not just cut out garbage pickup altogether and tell us how much MORE the village is saving us!!?? Morons. When we get less and pay the same, we get less for our taxes. But I won't blame you for not realizing this, you believe the lies.
Kook aid

Manorville, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
bronxboy l wrote:
<quoted text>and just what rule did i break?---and yes, i voted for the village , just didn't get the village that i voted for---
we ALL got exactly the kind of village YOU voted for. You were just too stupid to believe the truth and listened to the MBVEC lies. Oh well. Once we get the right people in office, well fix all your mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Stirirzz 1 hr Sick of New Horiz... 26
The Village Idiot at it Again 1 hr MBV Lover 6
Pat McCall no show again 17 hr hoo doo you think... 24
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 22 hr Whataloser 5
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) Thu hoo doo you think... 20
Thank god for trump Wed Very Brady 10
Mastic Lives Matter Aug 31 Evan Politico 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages