Animal cruelty charge for Manorville ...

Animal cruelty charge for Manorville woman

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Animal cruelty charge for Manorville woman. In it, Newsday reports that:

Claudette Lacast, 56, of 174 Eastport Manor Rd., was arrested Wednesday by SPCA detectives after a vet at the Bideawee pet hospital alerted police about the condition of Lacast's 3-month-old mixed breed puppy, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Insider

Wayne, NJ

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Bidawee is a joke, if you don't contribute a very large donation they will turn you in for anything that they can think of, check out the employees who work there all of them do not take care of the pets they take, give too many animals away to the same friends who lie and say they are finding them a good home only to end up being sold in a pet store in east quogue. Invesigate their paperwork you will be surprised how many end up being sold to pet stores and research labs
Manorville Trash

Glen Rock, NJ

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Typical manorville trailer park trash what a ghetto this town is. Nothing but Welfare trash. LOL
SUNSHINENOW

Ocoee, FL

#3 Mar 12, 2011
manorville is a town with to much hate. parents teach hate, the children bring it to school and even the poor little animals can't escape. A lot of very unhappy people!
Debbie of manorville

New York, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2011
I agree Manorville has it's problems, out crime rate has increased,drugs are getting to be more of a problem, and now the multiple amounts of illegal appartments, and 3 and 4 familys squeezed in to one house is another with absentee landlords. Time to clean up manorville before we are like Mastic or Shirley.
Had Enough

Bridgeport, CT

#5 Mar 20, 2011
Debbie of manorville wrote:
I agree Manorville has it's problems, out crime rate has increased,drugs are getting to be more of a problem, and now the multiple amounts of illegal appartments, and 3 and 4 familys squeezed in to one house is another with absentee landlords. Time to clean up manorville before we are like Mastic or Shirley.
You aren't fooling anybody, you post the same shlt on threads all over the place. You should have stayed in school a little longer....4th grade dropouts are doomed to failure, as you well know!
Eastport Shark

New York, NY

#7 Apr 3, 2011
I live in eastPort I am sick and tired of the Ghetto trash on manorville, keep the trash in Manorville. I wish they would build a trailer park school for the kids of Manorville because they bring the quality of life down in eastport.

Manorville trash clean up your act or get out on EastPort!
Jen I Am

Newark, NJ

#8 Apr 8, 2011
Eastport Shark wrote:
I live in eastPort I am sick and tired of the Ghetto trash on manorville, keep the trash in Manorville. I wish they would build a trailer park school for the kids of Manorville because they bring the quality of life down in eastport.

Manorville trash clean up your act or get out on EastPort!
Learn to use grammar, bitch.
Don't forget that your snobby little Eastport Elementary * is* a trailer park for Kindergarten thru grade 2.
So, I'm sorry Pot but you're black.~ The Kettle.
Yup Yup

New York, NY

#9 Apr 9, 2011
Claudette Lacast typical manorville resident, they all own 9 or 10 dogs 20 cars and 10 birds what a hell hole Manorville is.

Manorville has more dogs then residents, glad they opened the 3rd soup kitchen for all the residents liek this.
Manor paul

New York, NY

#10 Apr 16, 2011
Why is it Manorville residents feel the need to own 4 or 5 dogs, and a whole slew of pets. This area of Manorville is liek petco more animals in this town, I never seen so many derilict dogs running loose in the streets.
haha

Middle Island, NY

#11 Mar 25, 2013
wow i just read these comments...who do you know that lives in manorville? I guess there is maybe 5% that is yucky (and i don't consider Manor Park areas Manorville,enen if its on the address, sorry) but what town doesn't have that. My parents got the house appraised and it was very high in the hundreds of thousands, just a tad short of a mil and the house is beautiful but not what you would think a mil$ for. The price is for the location which is middle Manorville. And i guess the shrine is a shit hole according to you guys too, right? Just sayin... oh yeah, I moved out when i was 20 but last i checked my parents don't own a dog and only have two cats.
JPJP

Franklin Square, NY

#12 May 17, 2015
Claudette Lacast, abusing puppies? That's why you are so ugly with the face of a miserable person and the heart of a monster. Hope you get all you deserve in jail.
JPJP

Franklin Square, NY

#13 May 17, 2015
Insider wrote:
Bidawee is a joke, if you don't contribute a very large donation they will turn you in for anything that they can think of, check out the employees who work there all of them do not take care of the pets they take, give too many animals away to the same friends who lie and say they are finding them a good home only to end up being sold in a pet store in east quogue. Invesigate their paperwork you will be surprised how many end up being sold to pet stores and research labs

Should keep the focus on claudette lacast The slob who abused the puppies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach faces steep tax increases or sharp... 5 hr Brady lies 37
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 6 hr Lou 498
mastic village being dissolved Sat Evan Politico 37
Six Mastic residents charged with patronizing p... (Nov '11) Apr 30 Leave headed 7
Finally we have sanity Apr 30 Dog 8
Joe is a complete failure and lier Apr 30 Mbv 21
impeach the hag Apr 29 Ben dover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages