I heard if bruce and maura get in they will do thejob gail couldn't by by zzany

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2014
It was Gail's job to serve summonses?
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Even if Bruce and Maura get elected, they will not be able to get much done, because they will not be able to get a majority of votes on most things, I would guess so basically their jobs will be just to be pains in the a** to everyone.
More on

East Moriches, NY

#4 Jan 25, 2014
^.
So you're saying that if Bruce or Maura get voted in, the current elected officials won't be adult enough to work well with others? Why would I vote in childish, petty people who can't take opposing views and work around them? If this village is to work properly, BOTH sides of this village need to be represented. If the current elected officials can't do that, they can just go.
BOTH sides of this village WILL be heard, not just the vision teams side. That side is gone, deal with it.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2014
More on wrote:
^.
So you're saying that if Bruce or Maura get voted in, the current elected officials won't be adult enough to work well with others? Why would I vote in childish, petty people who can't take opposing views and work around them? If this village is to work properly, BOTH sides of this village need to be represented. If the current elected officials can't do that, they can just go.
BOTH sides of this village WILL be heard, not just the vision teams side. That side is gone, deal with it.
I would hope that would be true but I am afraid that from what I know about Bruce and Maura they are not going into this to make the Village better. They are anti-village and I truly believe they are solely entering this race to destroy the Village. In the ideal world it would be wonderful if everyone from both sides could put aside their difference and work together.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2014
They call me Bruce Yo!

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope that would be true but I am afraid that from what I know about Bruce and Maura they are not going into this to make the Village better. They are anti-village and I truly believe they are solely entering this race to destroy the Village. In the ideal world it would be wonderful if everyone from both sides could put aside their difference and work together.
Right you are! And I want to warn everyone that Maura is now trying to "FRIEND" people who list they live in Mastic Beach on Facebook. She is trying to use social media to infiltrate and obtain any tidbit of information she can use towards her campaign. Do not fall for this.

Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#8 Jan 25, 2014
That would be nice if I worked for the village
More on

East Moriches, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no way one or two trustees could "destroy" the village or any of the laws put into place. They appear more to be sick and tired of the way the current administration is running the village.
And until both side are represented in this village, thing will be exactly the same. Think whatever you want. We have witnessed the lies and nepotism first hand.
confused

Bronx, NY

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Stay to topic it's about getting rid of zany when maura and bruce get elected and then next year the mbpoa will be one seat from running this village and we can run it like we ran the property owners you will see life will be good
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

#11 Jan 25, 2014
confused wrote:
Stay to topic it's about getting rid of zany when maura and bruce get elected and then next year the mbpoa will be one seat from running this village and we can run it like we ran the property owners you will see life will be good
Right into the ground.
I Bet

Germany

#12 Jan 25, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
That would be nice if I worked for the village
hey look, it is one of the volunteer force helping out the village for free.

thanks for not taking advantage of village tax money by helping out for free with your services.
You too

Paris, France

#13 Jan 25, 2014
And to the guy who calls himself "I bet", thanks fir your volunteer service too. This topic thread is just another, in a series, meant to harass village workers and this one attacks one person in particular. Even in France, we know of all the good Vic does for MBV.
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2014
More on wrote:
^.
"Why would I vote in childish, petty people who can't take opposing views and work around them?" Why would you vote in childish, petty people? The present board are not childish and petty. Both sides? There are no both sides. That is an illusion presented by MBPOA people. There is only one side, the side of all the people. MBPOA people need to stop creating division.
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>there is no way one or two trustees could "destroy" the village or any of the laws put into place. They appear more to be sick and tired of the way the current administration is running the village.
And until both side are represented in this village, thing will be exactly the same. Think whatever you want. We have witnessed the lies and nepotism first hand.
Maura and Bruce are NOT team players. They are divisive and destructive. Not one positive thing has been done by either of them. If you think they will be an asset to the village, you are blind. A vote for them is a vote for destruction.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2014
Maura (party house summer rental party) wants to create a summer vacation party house rental permit. This would cause overcrowded houses filled with partying kids, loud music, cars parked everywhere, and stray dogs (they abandon the puppy pit bull when they go back to Brooklyn). Imagine living next to one of these houses!

Bruce wants to always accuse the village that it is using Gestapo tactics, but let's look into his proposals: MOLD Police will PUNISH law-abiding landlords so as to cause them to pass along the added costs to the tenants. Unconstitutional...did you ever hear of the equal protection clause? You are just trageting rentals and renters.

Bruce's other idea is equally offensive. He wants to impose an EVACUATION FEE on the tenants to discourage them from renting houses near an imaginary flood danger zone only Bruce knows where it is (probably near his house).

And let's not forget, they were both staunch objectors to the formation of the village. They do not work well with others and all they want to do is disrupt every meeting.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Jan 26, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
if they wanted to get rid of the village, then they would be getting signatures for that instead of running for trustee. you need alot less signatures to get rid of a village than to get one.

why would someone want to destroy the place where they live? this is another attempt to scare people into keeping the status quo. we need a change. the voters will decide who the change will be.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2014
confused wrote:
fake confused, use a different name.
the real confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Jan 26, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Maura (party house summer rental party) wants to create a summer vacation party house rental permit. This would cause overcrowded houses filled with partying kids, loud music, cars parked everywhere, and stray dogs (they abandon the puppy pit bull when they go back to Brooklyn). Imagine living next to one of these houses!
Bruce wants to always accuse the village that it is using Gestapo tactics, but let's look into his proposals: MOLD Police will PUNISH law-abiding landlords so as to cause them to pass along the added costs to the tenants. Unconstitutional...did you ever hear of the equal protection clause? You are just trageting rentals and renters.
Bruce's other idea is equally offensive. He wants to impose an EVACUATION FEE on the tenants to discourage them from renting houses near an imaginary flood danger zone only Bruce knows where it is (probably near his house).
And let's not forget, they were both staunch objectors to the formation of the village. They do not work well with others and all they want to do is disrupt every meeting.
really, they disrupt every meeting? when has bruce disrupted a meeting? you are spewing the village party line. if the village is so great the way it is, why is that whenever someone does not agree with them, they are laughed at, blocked on facebook, ridiculed and harassed?

the village runs for friends and family. they are not fair to everyone. that's what we need. someone who will make the rules for all residents, not just a select few.
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

#20 Jan 26, 2014
the real confused wrote:
<quoted text>really, they disrupt every meeting? when has bruce disrupted a meeting? you are spewing the village party line. if the village is so great the way it is, why is that whenever someone does not agree with them, they are laughed at, blocked on facebook, ridiculed and harassed?
the village runs for friends and family. they are not fair to everyone. that's what we need. someone who will make the rules for all residents, not just a select few.
True Bruce doesn't disrupt meetings HE NEVER GOES> Maura will start by asking a question and then go off on a rampage on a totally different subject. To the point the point the mayor has to raise his voice to be heard over her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 3 min C Brooks 14
where did you go wendy 2 hr villager 6
dion hampton is a hack 3 hr hodoo 27
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 11 hr Badtothebone 30
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri hodoo 19
Indemnification Apr 21 Really Brady 84
maura kiss my a $$ Apr 19 villager 1
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE