Good Luck to Tim

Mastic Beach, NY

#142 Jun 20, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
According to Newsday Tim is getting a nice raise. Good for him!!! He deserves it. The man was on call 24/7 and was he appreciated by the nay sayers NO.
Hope al works out for him and many will miss him.
Good luck and I hope Tim is happy with his new position away from the nasty people here that don't appreciate him.
Please

East Moriches, NY

#143 Jun 20, 2014
Good Luck to Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck and I hope Tim is happy with his new position away from the nasty people here that don't appreciate him.
good luck to northport, they're going to need it.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#144 Jun 20, 2014
Good Luck to Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya everyone will miss the big idiot. Just like they will miss his wife when she goes..When he gets her a job somewhere else before she is booted out. He was never qualified for any job. And his new boss and the poor people he will serve will soon find that out.A friend went to him recently about a problem house he has had problems with for years. First off he could not believe Tim had a job of importance in the Village.He also said Tim told him he would take care of everything.Tim said he knew the cop who had shown up at the last incident at the house.And he would get the cop to take care of the problem. My friend said the guy is an idiot and knew he was just blowing smoke. Ya good luck to the next bunch of people Tim will BS & blow smoke up and disappoint.Just like at old Lilco. Screw up, move Up.Well that is the second depository to slide out of Garry's keester.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#145 Jun 20, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
The man was on call 24/7 and was he appreciated by the nay sayers NO.
Yeah righ code enforcement 24/7. All you get is voicemail, and after hours complaints are told to call SCPD.

He was only on call for a Bill, Gary, and Vodka Vick for a drunk orgy fest with each other. Hell, he couldnt even make Gary repair Riveria in accordance with state DEC code.

Good Bye flunkie Timmy.

The magic bus is coming.
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

#146 Jun 20, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah righ code enforcement 24/7. All you get is voicemail, and after hours complaints are told to call SCPD.
He was only on call for a Bill, Gary, and Vodka Vick for a drunk orgy fest with each other. Hell, he couldnt even make Gary repair Riveria in accordance with state DEC code.
Good Bye flunkie Timmy.
The magic bus is coming.
He wasn't in charge of Code you (_!_)
Please

East Moriches, NY

#147 Jun 20, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't in charge of Code you (_!_)
ummm, yeah he was. Or are you throwing the blame to the "trustee" in "charge"?
Please

East Moriches, NY

#148 Jun 20, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text>good luck to northport, they're going to need it.
again, good luck to Northport. Once the real Tim shows up to work, Northport will realize that they were duped. Better them then us.
Pissed off

Islip Terrace, NY

#149 Jun 21, 2014
Heard about it?
Truth is

United States

#150 Jun 22, 2014
The truth is all you civic types are the problem, with all your chaotic dysfunctional personalities butting heads with each other and members of the public unlucky enough to have to deal with you.

I would be really nice if all of you just went away.

Here is a little tip in case you all haven't noticed, the public can see what a bunch pathetic dysfunctional wanabees you all are and is not taking sides in your childish games. I have seen third graders put on a butter show.
Truth is

United States

#151 Jun 22, 2014
better show, ha ha!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#152 Jun 22, 2014
Hey Truth Is, theTruth is, Vodka Vic and Do Nothing Tim are gone.That is good for the Village's publi.Truth is, if you hate Topic so much it would be really nice if you just went away. And I don't belong to Civic Organization.I would not be a member of any association who would accept me as a member. Truth is you sound a lot like Brady,Really....Brady?
Please

East Moriches, NY

#153 Jun 22, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Hey Truth Is, theTruth is, Vodka Vic and Do Nothing Tim are gone.That is good for the Village's publi.Truth is, if you hate Topic so much it would be really nice if you just went away. And I don't belong to Civic Organization.I would not be a member of any association who would accept me as a member. Truth is you sound a lot like Brady,Really....Brady?
yeah. Totally Brady.
Babs BS

East Moriches, NY

#154 Jun 23, 2014
Truth is wrote:
The truth is all you civic types are the problem, with all your chaotic dysfunctional personalities butting heads with each other and members of the public unlucky enough to have to deal with you.
I would be really nice if all of you just went away.
Here is a little tip in case you all haven't noticed, the public can see what a bunch pathetic dysfunctional wanabees you all are and is not taking sides in your childish games. I have seen third graders put on a butter show.
No. I'd say the problem is that there is a very small group of people who lied to force a village through so they can take the waterfront and develop it. Did you know that two years later, after the town residents came out to oppose the waterfront re-zoning, the village is now sending out a survey to see what the residents want on the waterfront and how it can be used? even though the majority of residents want the waterfront left the way it is, they STILL are trying to push trough development. THIS is the problem with your village. No one at the top wants to listen to what the VOTERS want!
Developing the waterfront destroys our area. period. so if the "public" thinks we are a bunch of "wannabes" (not really sure what that means), then fcuk them, who cares? drop the Fing lawsuit, leave the waterfront alone, and have the village do what they promised.... get rid of slumlords and "clean up this mess" (quote: MBVEC).
Truth is

United States

#155 Jun 23, 2014
Babs BS wrote:
Developing the waterfront destroys our area..
Please define "destroys".
Truth is

United States

#156 Jun 23, 2014
RE: "code enforcement"

What you civic types don't get is that the general pubic hates this crap.

What part of "private" in private property can't people understand ?

Home "ownership" . Ownership, what does that mean ?

The reason people don't do home improvements and make this town better is because if the are on the fence, should I shouldn't I fix my place up , you people push them towards shouldn't with your major hassles, wait for this and that, tax increases, permits, inspections and rude violations of what should be there sovereign territory. A mans home is HIS castle, not the towns.

Want this town improved ? Pass a law forbidding tax increases for home/property improvements for starters.
Truth is

United States

#157 Jun 23, 2014
Home improvements = financial punishment.

It's the big fat elephant in the room no one will talk about wile the bad neighbor hoods continue to expand and the good ones contract because of it.
Truth is

United States

#158 Jun 23, 2014
Wada U mean change something that incredibly stupid ?

"That's the way we've always done it !"
Please

East Moriches, NY

#159 Jun 23, 2014
I'd say "truth is" is already drunk.
You make no point to your rants.
The only one I like is " no tax increase for home improvements".
The problem now, is that any tiny little improvement to your home, be it a new window, overhaul your bathroom, deck or patio, is now faced with fees, fines and permits to the village where there was none before.
Don't even think about putting a new sheet of plywood on your roof without contacting village hall first and paying your proper permit fees. To the village, your whole building could collapse if you don't pay them your 100 dollars to fix your own roof. And this is why you say the "public sees us as wannabes"? Go finish getting drunk.
Truth is

Saint Petersburg, FL

#160 Jun 23, 2014
Please wrote:
It will go out to bid and they will take resumes
Brady doesn't know anything.
Hopefully, this time, they hire someone with knowledge of the job they need to perform. But for now the residents can be reassured that the piss poor management of the code enforcement will soon be over. Tim B was just awful at his job(s). Just awful!
Truth is you support "better management" of these bullies so they can go around and enforce the 100 permit for the sheet of plywood on ones own roof and hassle even more people.
Truth is

Saint Petersburg, FL

#161 Jun 23, 2014
The public also sees all you civic types as self serving phoneys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Trustee Anderson Have an illegal Apartment ? 10 min hodoo 5
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 17 min hodoo 32
Anderson is a Real Johnson 32 min hodoo 21
dion hampton is a hack 5 hr hodoo 32
Where is fat frankies new truck 5 hr highway guy 1
Hiring 7 hr The Ace of Spades 4
where did you go wendy 17 hr villager 7
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE