Boycott the Issues with MBV Facebook ...
Question

Shirley, NY

#122 Jun 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Once more what is wrong with you the dismissed disgraced vodka Vic told every one including you which you admitted nit wit. i found out about it long after you did sweetie. But who cares your pals and you have out lived your welcome.And if one of the 5 trustees did say something about Vodka Vic being hit by the bus It was probably your husband that you know very well.Or do you?
I just read on Facebook that Tim B. was just hired as the Village Administrator of Northport. I wonder if that means he is leaving us or just going to add another job to his many others.
Babs BS

Stamford, CT

#123 Jun 18, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read on Facebook that Tim B. was just hired as the Village Administrator of Northport. I wonder if that means he is leaving us or just going to add another job to his many others.
he is gone. more cleaning out with the old village, in with the new. to Northport.... he suxs as an "administrator". save your money and hire someone competent. at least he's not our problem anymore. THANK YOU BRUCE FOR MAKING THIS GUY GO AWAY!!!!!!!!
is that a beeping of a bus? Brady, you're an insider. or do you not know yet.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#124 Jun 18, 2014
Babs BS wrote:
<quoted text>he is gone. more cleaning out with the old village, in with the new. to Northport.... he suxs as an "administrator". save your money and hire someone competent. at least he's not our problem anymore. THANK YOU BRUCE FOR MAKING THIS GUY GO AWAY!!!!!!!!
is that a beeping of a bus? Brady, you're an insider. or do you not know yet.
I heard about it tonight at the Q O L committee meeting. Gee, wouldn't it be great if they hired someone you hate? I already know who it is?
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#125 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I I already know who it is?
Vodka Vick? It would be nice if it were. he got run over by the magic bus once, nice to see him get run over a second time.
Huh

Stamford, CT

#126 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I heard about it tonight at the Q O L committee meeting. Gee, wouldn't it be great if they hired someone you hate? I already know who it is?
like Frank? You two have fun. Now there's a crazy leader. I wonder how many years he will run for office and NOT get elected? 10, 12 years in a row?
Thank you Bruce! One more gone.

Location hidden

#127 Jun 19, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>like Frank? You two have fun. Now there's a crazy leader. I wonder how many years he will run for office and NOT get elected? 10, 12 years in a row?
Thank you Bruce! One more gone.
Tim applied for a higher paying job that also comes with a part time assistant.... Instead of a magic bus, he is leaving in a luxury limo.

Frank...... NOPE, he will not be the new administrator. Try again.
Huh

Stamford, CT

#128 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Tim applied for a higher paying job that also comes with a part time assistant.... Instead of a magic bus, he is leaving in a luxury limo.
Frank...... NOPE, he will not be the new administrator. Try again.
like flunking upwards. It's like promoting the moron just to get them out of everyone's hair. I don't care where he is, at least he's not Fing up MB any more. And once he fails at his new job, he'll be right back where he started from. Tick tock. 8 more months to go Babs.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#129 Jun 19, 2014
Jumping out of the way of the Bus is one way to escape.What ever Its good for the village.But does he have juicy severance package?.He will still have to answer for what he did here eventually.That luxury Limo will run out of gas once his new bosses catch his act..He was gone any way and his little screw up wife will follow.I would say most every one in village hall should seek new employment before March. It can be very cold in March. The Magic bus has no working brakes at present.Watch out, jump or get hit.Who willl fill Gary's hole now ? What is Alan doing?
Question

Shirley, NY

#130 Jun 19, 2014
I wonder if the Village is just going to appointment someone to the position or do it the right way and list the job and get resume's and actually pick someone who is qualified for the job?

Location hidden

#131 Jun 19, 2014
Question wrote:
I wonder if the Village is just going to appointment someone to the position or do it the right way and list the job and get resume's and actually pick someone who is qualified for the job?
Per the village website:

"There are currently no available employment opportunities. Please check back soon!"

Hope that answers your question.(You did already know the answer, right?)
Please

Stamford, CT

#132 Jun 19, 2014
It will go out to bid and they will take resumes
Brady doesn't know anything.
Hopefully, this time, they hire someone with knowledge of the job they need to perform. But for now the residents can be reassured that the piss poor management of the code enforcement will soon be over. Tim B was just awful at his job(s). Just awful!

Location hidden

#133 Jun 19, 2014
Please wrote:
It will go out to bid and they will take resumes
Brady doesn't know anything.
Hopefully, this time, they hire someone with knowledge of the job they need to perform. But for now the residents can be reassured that the piss poor management of the code enforcement will soon be over. Tim B was just awful at his job(s). Just awful!
(You did already know the answer, right?). All you folks do is post stuff under different identities to try to stir up sh!t.

I hope they get a brilliant and courageous candidate who brings years of experience and has the guts to hit the worst offenders where it hurts.
Please

Stamford, CT

#134 Jun 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>(You did already know the answer, right?). All you folks do is post stuff under different identities to try to stir up sh!t.
I hope they get a brilliant and courageous candidate who brings years of experience and has the guts to hit the worst offenders where it hurts.
stfu Brady. Someone else asked. I was answering THEM, not you you vile, egotistical boob. Hey guess what? Life doesn't revolve around you.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#135 Jun 19, 2014
Obviously Tim got the new job through Republican or other connections .As far as I know he never presented a resume for all the Jobs that he was given(that he could not do) .His Back ground was in building demolition.Now he has a resume that we paid for that says he can do all kinds of wonderful things. We will see how long he lasts there.Maybe they will over look his incompetence.Now his incompetent wife needs to start packing.And she is a bad at her job as her chubby hubby was at his.

Location hidden

#136 Jun 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Obviously Tim got the new job through Republican or other connections .As far as I know he never presented a resume for all the Jobs that he was given(that he could not do).His Back ground was in building demolition.Now he has a resume that we paid for that says he can do all kinds of wonderful things. We will see how long he lasts there.Maybe they will over look his incompetence.Now his incompetent wife needs to start packing.And she is a bad at her job as her chubby hubby was at his.
I am getting very depressed. The "bus" got Tim. I must be next.... Gun in mouth, drug overdose or rope. What to do/
say

Bronx, NY

#137 Jun 19, 2014
No brady you get the ball gag and bruce knocking at your back door. The bus didn't see that coming

Location hidden

#138 Jun 19, 2014
say wrote:
No brady you get the ball gag and bruce knocking at your back door. The bus didn't see that coming
gun. Bang!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#139 Jun 20, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am getting very depressed. The "bus" got Tim. I must be next.... Gun in mouth, drug overdose or rope. What to do/
All good ideas Really Brady, Really your first good ideas. wow i like it go for it. Be a martyr for corruption and ineptness . Hot digity dog.
Proud MB

East Moriches, NY

#140 Jun 20, 2014
According to Newsday Tim is getting a nice raise. Good for him!!! He deserves it. The man was on call 24/7 and was he appreciated by the nay sayers NO.

Hope al works out for him and many will miss him.
Huh

Stamford, CT

#141 Jun 20, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
According to Newsday Tim is getting a nice raise. Good for him!!! He deserves it. The man was on call 24/7 and was he appreciated by the nay sayers NO.
Hope al works out for him and many will miss him.
on call 24/7??
Every time you called code enforcement, you either got voice mail or told to call the Scpd.
The man did EVER job he had poorly!!!!
It took that (bleep) of a man 4 months to give the proper paperwork to an out of town tree service company to cut down one tree! ONE FING TREE took 4 months to get rid of because that guy was to lazy to get off his ass and do his job. He wasn't "appreciated" because he sucked at his job! I don't care how much extra money he's getting now, at least we don't have him to f up this village any more! Good riddance to bad trash!
And I can guarantee he won't have that job once they realize he sucks. Tell them we have a "really great mayor" they can have also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 14 min Really Brady 53
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 12 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... 17 hr Bla bla bla 43
Mastic Beach Child Predator Sun bugcatcher902 1
disgusting trash (Jun '12) Aug 27 Revenge 17
Jessica Quattrocchi Aug 26 Looking 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages