Really Cappiello

Mastic, NY

#102 Apr 25, 2014
Why don't you "Really" Shut up already!!!
Donuto Tissues

Mastic, NY

#103 Apr 25, 2014
Shout it out MBV. What's on your mind today?

It's Friday. Weathers just great here in Shirley!

102 posts. Lets get to 125 by Monday.

Keep up the good work. Boycott, boycott, boycott.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#104 May 2, 2014
Really Brady is so judgmental really.
Who are they

Mastic, NY

#105 Jun 15, 2014
Posters are again demanding to know who the admins are for the issues facebook page.

The admins dont want anonymous posts but its ok for them to be anonymous. Its a scam.

Bruce and maura and their supporters run this page and its a front for the new horizons party.
Please

East Moriches, NY

#106 Jun 15, 2014
Who are they wrote:
Posters are again demanding to know who the admins are for the issues facebook page.
The admins dont want anonymous posts but its ok for them to be anonymous. Its a scam.
Bruce and maura and their supporters run this page and its a front for the new horizons party.
"posters are demanding"? As in one person?
Really? A "scam"?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#107 Jun 16, 2014
Yes one person named Really Brady .As the famous Mr. Cartman would say Suckmaballs Brady
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#108 Jun 16, 2014
hey look, really brady couldnt help but to respond with another red X. he cant stay away.

The magic bus is coming.
Ethically Challenged

France

#109 Jun 16, 2014
How can a sitting trustee have a website that solicits money from residents? Where are the minutes. What happened to the videos? Why does the village not answer a phone at 4am? Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#110 Jun 16, 2014
Ethically Challenged wrote:
How can a sitting trustee have a website that solicits money from residents? Where are the minutes. What happened to the videos? Why does the village not answer a phone at 4am? Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
Really Brady, you just cant stay away.
I am a Mastoid

Anonymous Proxy

#111 Jun 16, 2014
I think Codie's should be called at 4am. I like trash strewn streets. I want more crackheads we don't have enough. If your car doesn't have something scraping the ground you are from out of town. You might be a mastoid if every post tries to get a reaction. The 2 trustees who are new ain't doing what they promised because they are Mastoids on a mission. Sup!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#112 Jun 17, 2014
I am a Mastoid wrote:
I think Codie's should be called at 4am. I like trash strewn streets. I want more crackheads we don't have enough. If your car doesn't have something scraping the ground you are from out of town. You might be a mastoid if every post tries to get a reaction. The 2 trustees who are new ain't doing what they promised because they are Mastoids on a mission. Sup!
Are you a Mastoid or are you a proud Mastoid? Are you a Good Mastoid or a Bad Mastoid ?
Please

East Moriches, NY

#113 Jun 18, 2014
I want to thank Bruce for his update on what the trustees are doing. go to "issues with MB" on FB and read for yourself.
Never have we had a trustee tell us what is going on and what will be coming up. What a breath of fresh air he is. Thank you Bruce for the update, thank you issues for the out let.
I'll let you get back to your 'boycott' now.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#114 Jun 18, 2014
Please wrote:
I want to thank Bruce for his update on what the trustees are doing. go to "issues with MB" on FB and read for yourself.
Never have we had a trustee tell us what is going on and what will be coming up. What a breath of fresh air he is. Thank you Bruce for the update, thank you issues for the out let.
I'll let you get back to your 'boycott' now.
It is pretty sad that Bruce has to post the information on some random site on Facebook. The Village website is still posting April minutes. I am sick and tired of their excuses. There is no reason at all as to why minutes are not posted within a few days after a meeting. Pathetic. I wonder if it is a violation of some law or not. I bet it is.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#115 Jun 18, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty sad that Bruce has to post the information on some random site on Facebook. The Village website is still posting April minutes. I am sick and tired of their excuses. There is no reason at all as to why minutes are not posted within a few days after a meeting. Pathetic. I wonder if it is a violation of some law or not. I bet it is.
It's very sad that the Village website does not allow residents to read the minutes to past work sessions or meetings.

Bruce must be careful not to divulge confidential info. Was the possible purchase of Violet Cove made publicly? I wanted to see where and when that was discussed.

Executive session discussions must be kept confidential....I hope he didn't violate that confidentiality.
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#116 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It's very sad that the Village website does not allow residents to read the minutes to past work sessions or meetings.
Bruce must be careful not to divulge confidential info. Was the possible purchase of Violet Cove made publicly? I wanted to see where and when that was discussed.
Executive session discussions must be kept confidential....I hope he didn't violate that confidentiality.
maybe if you came to a meeting you would know this already. stop accusing people that you don't like with wrongdoing. if you were at the meeting you would have heard that the village was going to purchse violet's cove. it was not confidential. you should call the village clerk to find out why minutes are not posted in a timely manner; after all it is her job.

Location hidden

#117 Jun 18, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if you came to a meeting you would know this already. stop accusing people that you don't like with wrongdoing. if you were at the meeting you would have heard that the village was going to purchse violet's cove. it was not confidential. you should call the village clerk to find out why minutes are not posted in a timely manner; after all it is her job.
I didn't accuse him, but I did say I hope he maintains confidentiality of executive meetings. And I agree that the website must be updated so residents can read the minutes or even see the video tapes. Is there a trustee in charge of videotaping meetings, maybe that should be the person to contact.
Please

East Moriches, NY

#118 Jun 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't accuse him, but I did say I hope he maintains confidentiality of executive meetings. And I agree that the website must be updated so residents can read the minutes or even see the video tapes. Is there a trustee in charge of videotaping meetings, maybe that should be the person to contact.
so you are saying not only does the "trustee", AKA to you, Maura, have to
1) tape the meeting
2 ) down load
3) post and up date the web site?
I hope you are willing to pay the trustees more because we already pay someone a lot of money to do that. Maybe THAT person should be contacted instead of a "trustee".
Maybe Tim could add a sixth job to his list, and charge the village another 30 grand to his already 150 thousand dollar job(s).
He couldn't screw up any more than the clerk who's job it is right now. Maybe if we got the assistant her own assistant something would get done? Or do we need to "give them more time"?
Fire them all. Clean house and hire competent people, not relatives and friends. The village of past is PAST!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#119 Jun 18, 2014
Last I heard it was (Really Brady) who Really posted confidential material she received. I cam only assume from her husband.After having accused me of that. Then she had to walk it back and admit it was she who had Really spilled the beans on her drining bud Vodka Vic's removal from the village breast. That he had become very accustom to suckling on. And to "Please" on or before March 30th 2015 MR Tim& MrsTim and all the rest will be gone. Or on their way out.But they have to leave the records and books behind.

Location hidden

#120 Jun 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Last I heard it was (Really Brady) who Really posted confidential material she received. I cam only assume from her husband.After having accused me of that. Then she had to walk it back and admit it was she who had Really spilled the beans on her drining bud Vodka Vic's removal from the village breast. That he had become very accustom to suckling on. And to "Please" on or before March 30th 2015 MR Tim& MrsTim and all the rest will be gone. Or on their way out.But they have to leave the records and books behind.
Nice back pedal.... all the prior (deleted) posts were printed and it clearly shows that one of the 5 trustees, and not coincidentally the only one who knows you, gave out the news that caused harm to a village contractor. and to save time of answering your buddy....if Maura volunteered to do the taping as one of her assignments, why is it so wrong to ask that it be posted?

I admit it...the village website sucks. Fix the damn thing already.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#121 Jun 18, 2014
Once more what is wrong with you the dismissed disgraced vodka Vic told every one including you which you admitted nit wit. i found out about it long after you did sweetie. But who cares your pals and you have out lived your welcome.And if one of the 5 trustees did say something about Vodka Vic being hit by the bus It was probably your husband that you know very well.Or do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Betty and Ann should WAKE UP 56 min highway guy 5
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 57 min hodoo 43
Does Trustee Anderson Have an illegal Apartment ? 1 hr hodoo 15
News Suffolk considers bus cams for illegal passing 6 hr The Ace of Spades 2
Where is fat frankies new truck 21 hr Really Brady 2
dion hampton is a hack Mon hodoo 32
Hiring Mon The Ace of Spades 4
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE