Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#95 Jan 17, 2014
New Newark Beach Yo!
u want fair

Mastic, NY

#96 Jan 19, 2014
Big baby wrote:
<quoted text>no, it's idiocy that you will defend the village no matter what. Gary has a family membrane put down illegal fill in the wetland against the Code of the DEC, and lies about it, but you all say its fine. Gary will fix his marina without getting permits, and that's OK with you, but will turn around and fine the MBPOA tens of thousands of dollars for doing the same exact thing. And that's also fine with you. You want the fighting to stop? MAKE IT EQUAL!!!
Have ONE set of rules for all. Not one for you and your friends and one for the rest of us. Until that day comes, this will continue. Because a government can't be biased or play favors. That's illegal. But apparently that fine with you.
And please, tell me how I'm "losing"? Nothing's in court yet. The village(aka Gary) doesn't have the marinas or clubhouse. He's being investigated by the DA, not me. Doesn't sound like I'm losing anything. But you keep defending him and the village no matter what they do. THAT is idiocy.
Then we should have the village tear down the illegal guard shack now - as they would if it was built on neighborhood road, or close the MBPOA clubhouse since it has not been inspected for Fire violations and rents to the public, or charge the MBPOA for renting our slips they do not own on village property.. charge them for the village spending public money to fix the MBPOA parking lot before the crab-fest - the MBPOA is a tiny group on the brink of loosing everything - they have no credibility with me or anyone with a brain...really getting old - go back to your clubhouse keep postponing your days in court and appoint another illegal president. The entire association is a joke.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#97 Jan 19, 2014
u want fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we should have the village tear down the illegal guard shack now - as they would if it was built on neighborhood road, or close the MBPOA clubhouse since it has not been inspected for Fire violations and rents to the public, or charge the MBPOA for renting our slips they do not own on village property.. charge them for the village spending public money to fix the MBPOA parking lot before the crab-fest - the MBPOA is a tiny group on the brink of loosing everything - they have no credibility with me or anyone with a brain...really getting old - go back to your clubhouse keep postponing your days in court and appoint another illegal president. The entire association is a joke.
Based on what I heard, the POA has gone through almost all their cash (including the $125,000 from the sale of the house in 2006. In fact, as of 12/31/06 they had over $200,000 in the bank. Now it is below $27,000. Membership is down, bar revenue is abysmal, 4 out of the last 6 years they operated at a loss.

Attacks on Frank are unjustified. Many of us have offered him advice, which he is free to take or disregard. But, I am worried that having another candidate will dillute the voting results and that would be a real shame.
huh how

East Moriches, NY

#98 Jan 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Based on what I heard, the POA has gone through almost all their cash (including the $125,000 from the sale of the house in 2006. In fact, as of 12/31/06 they had over $200,000 in the bank. Now it is below $27,000. Membership is down, bar revenue is abysmal, 4 out of the last 6 years they operated at a loss.
Attacks on Frank are unjustified. Many of us have offered him advice, which he is free to take or disregard. But, I am worried that having another candidate will dillute the voting results and that would be a real shame.
For YOU! Suck it Brady. your time is coming to a close. Tic Toc.

Location hidden

#100 Jan 19, 2014
huh how wrote:
<quoted text> For YOU! Suck it Brady. your time is coming to a close. Tic Toc.
You can't dispute the facts, so you go GAY on me. Typical. Suck it can only mean one thing. And, you went there because you know you can't dispute the facts. MBPOA is almost out of cash. Anyone who renews is risking losing their money.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#101 Mar 17, 2014
Dog Fightville Yo ?
Hows This

Mastic, NY

#102 Mar 17, 2014
Evan Politico wrote:
Dog Fightville Yo ?
Landlordville
Microbreweryville
Builditillegalville
Madeupmarinanameville
Crierwhinnerville
Masterbationnewsville

Thats all I got.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#103 Mar 22, 2014
Gary's Follie
Evan Politico

Farmingdale, NY

#104 Mar 22, 2014
Fred Towles FEMA camp Yo!

Location hidden

#105 Mar 23, 2014
Evan Politico wrote:
Fred Towles FEMA camp Yo!
Finally. Something funny from Politico.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#106 Mar 23, 2014
I though you did not want to encourage Evan. I think Babs might be looking for a lil boob boom in da zuum zuum from maman Evan

Location hidden

#107 Mar 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I though you did not want to encourage Evan. I think Babs might be looking for a lil boob boom in da zuum zuum from maman Evan
Anyone who despises Fred T, may not be all bad.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#108 Mar 23, 2014
Every now and then you surprise me.You are correct about ol Freddy the crocked rat.
Evan Historico

Hicksville, NY

#109 Mar 28, 2014
Blue Glue Beach Yo! http://www.google.com/imgres...
It_Came_To_A_Clo se

Savannah, GA

#110 Mar 29, 2014
huh how wrote:
<quoted text> For YOU! Suck it Brady. your time is coming to a close. Tic Toc.
done deal

Location hidden

#111 Mar 29, 2014
It_Came_To_A_Close wrote:
<quoted text>done deal
Really, so what is the deal...was I fired?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#112 Mar 29, 2014
You should be from what ever the f**k you do. cause your on Topixr all the the time and if your working for some one you sure as hell are no doing your job.Just like the Gary gang.It makes perfect sense.

Location hidden

#113 Mar 29, 2014
hoodo wrote:
You should be from what ever the f**k you do. cause your on Topixr all the the time and if your working for some one you sure as hell are no doing your job.Just like the Gary gang.It makes perfect sense.
And I would say the same for you...hoodo are on here all the time too! I know, you are now a guy with a fat pension, yeah right.

FIRE ME Dammit, I can then sue for wrongful termination, among other things.
huh

East Moriches, NY

#114 Mar 29, 2014
so, so clueless.

Location hidden

#115 Mar 29, 2014
huh wrote:
so, so clueless.
Please, I beg you...fire me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trustee Summa and Spery Quotes 6 hr hoo doo you think... 10
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) Thu Jigo 24
4 years later ? Wed False accusations 56
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Oct 21 Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Oct 20 Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Oct 19 Really Brady 26

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match