Brady

Buffalo, NY

#70 Nov 19, 2013
my vic has a doughnut hole. sometimes it is a glazed starfish.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#71 Nov 19, 2013
Whuuutt wrote:
<quoted text>Your "opinion" that I was alluding to was your statement that it should be against state law for a lesbian and a man to get married. I asked WHY? YOU should not stick your nose in other peoples affairs when it doesnt belong. YOU have no right to question anyone on who they can or can not marry. Further more, its none of business who marries who. And yes, you are a tool for thinking your opinions count in this matter. Fight all you want with the person from Buffalo, I have no idea who they are nor do I care.
You are accusing me of saying a lesbian should not be allowed by state law to marry a guy...Not what I wrote. If you really want to know why i am against such a "sham" marriage, just ask me. Otherwise, drop it.

Wow. 30 minutes to clock in.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#72 Nov 19, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are accusing me of saying a lesbian should not be allowed by state law to marry a guy...Not what I wrote. If you really want to know why i am against such a "sham" marriage, just ask me. Otherwise, drop it.
Wow. 30 minutes to clock in.
Why are you against such a "sham" marriage?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#73 Nov 19, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you against such a "sham" marriage?
Green Card by marriage license.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#74 Nov 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Green Card by marriage license.
cha-ching?
Real info

Mastic, NY

#75 Nov 20, 2013
I believe I saw the notice posted I. Front of the building weeks go! Also isn't there a repair shop across the street now? So how is this hugely different!
confused wrote:
tonight there is a public hearing about changing zoning on neighborhood road. the building currently being used by the village for village hall is up for rezoning. they want to put a motor vehicle repair shop there. the law states that anyone living within 500 feet of this property be notified of this proposed change. the village failed to notify these residents and homeowners. if i lived next to/behind this property i would be really angry. i would not want the fumes from this type of business to encroach on my property. this is a health hazard for neighboring homes. another instance of the village doing whatever they want, despite laws in force to protect people. why is everything done the wrong way? you cannot say that the village does not know the law because it is printed on their website. if you lived there, how would you feel?
winner

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Nov 28, 2013
Marry for a green card is against the law , and violates home land security
Brady

Shirley, NY

#78 Nov 28, 2013
winner wrote:
Marry for a green card is against the law , and violates home land security
Happy Thanksgiving! This subject is sure to be of interest next March.
Well duhhh

Shirley, NY

#79 Nov 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving! This subject is sure to be of interest next March.
yeah, you and Vic have fun with that! no one else cares.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#80 Nov 28, 2013
Well duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you and Vic have fun with that! no one else cares.
i believe it will sink her campaign hopes. Maybe Jane should run instead!
winner

Brooklyn, NY

#81 Nov 28, 2013
Let's not even go there
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#82 Nov 28, 2013
Well duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you and Vic have fun with that!
Vic and I had some special turkey day fun. He pretended to be a turkey and gobbled all morning, then I stuffed him.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#84 Nov 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Vic and I had some special turkey day fun. He pretended to be a turkey and gobbled all morning, then I stuffed him.
Go Stuff It!(Isn't that what you usually post?). The fact that you took the time to post such ridiculous nonsense at 2AM.... What is wrong with you?
Well duhhh

New York, NY

#85 Nov 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i believe it will sink her campaign hopes. Maybe Jane should run instead!
how? When only you guys who will never vote for her anyways are the only ones that care, it won't amount to anything. But make sure you throw that mud around. Keep the election classy like only you and Vic can.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#86 Nov 29, 2013
Well duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>how? When only you guys who will never vote for her anyways are the only ones that care, it won't amount to anything. But make sure you throw that mud around. Keep the election classy like only you and Vic can.
Classy, now you want to run a clean campaign after all the slime you slung against the current elected officials. It is going to get dirty, real dirty!
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#88 Nov 29, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Go Stuff It!
I stuffed it, Vic loved it.
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you took the time to post such ridiculous nonsense at 2AM.... What is wrong with you?
It isnt ridiculous, and there is nothing wrong with me being up at 2:00 A.M. We are grown adults and dont have a 10:00 P.M. bedtime like you child.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#89 Nov 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I stuffed it, Vic loved it.
<quoted text>It isnt ridiculous, and there is nothing wrong with me being up at 2:00 A.M. We are grown adults and dont have a 10:00 P.M. bedtime like you child.
The only people who post at 2am are you and honest frank. He has an excuse. All you post is the same old BS. Your only interest in us is to write what you read about from other posters. You are not one of us, one of us, one of us....
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#90 Nov 30, 2013
I only talk about my love life, and you seem to have a keen interest in responding to it. You must be stalking me.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#91 Nov 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
I only talk about my love life, and you seem to have a keen interest in responding to it. You must be stalking me.
In order for you to have a love life, you would need to perform a physical impossibility upon yourself. Get it?
spasticleach

United States

#94 Dec 3, 2013
How about south shirley? Might bring the property values up a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) 50 min Sunshineretrednow 6
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 2 hr king bruce 3
Utilities probed in Sandy's wake (Nov '12) 15 hr Dave smith 23
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 23 hr Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Tue pbear 17
MBPOA Law suit Tue Question 80
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Mon king bruce 2

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match