First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dalton dog

Pittsfield, MA

#64 Nov 16, 2013
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Thrify, they do all of Pennsylvania and gave me a rate of 2.379 and 2.309 for new customer. Have to have your own tank... The lowest price I got was 2.26 but they only do a certain area.. located in Bally, Pennsylvania. If you don't have your own tank the lowest price I received was 2.45. No other fees is what they are telling me. I think they only do a certain area too. Amerigas is way too expensive at 3.75 a gallon... highway robbery...when I called they said I was getting a break because the price is actually 4.60....yeah...NOT
Just bought some propane from Amerigas and paid $ 4.60 per gallon. Is this high ?
DoctorWho

United States

#65 Dec 8, 2013
Here in Oregon, most folks buy propane at places like home depot, lowes etc the 5 gallon cylinder exchange $19.99, to fill cylinders at most gas stations can vary from 2.39 per gallon to 2.79 per gallon, I am sure bulk prices are much lower, I need to also check, price of delivered vs pick up.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#66 Dec 8, 2013
My momz fartz smell like propane. YO!
Cheap American

Ridgewood, NY

#67 Dec 8, 2013
I heat my house with Maple Syrup. I buy it at the Indian Reservation. Problem is, the bottles do not have the proper tax stamp.
jeff schryver

Madison, WI

#68 Feb 23, 2014
Our cost is $5.75 per gallon !!! This is no joke.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#69 Feb 23, 2014
Many of the so called fees like a tank maintenance fee are illegal and you don't have to pay them. just another way to screw you out of money. And if you are using Bay Gas then you are subsidizing that propaganda rag called the Southshore Press. And if you have ever seen the commercial featuring the owner you are also paying for his high end racing boat hobby.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#70 Feb 23, 2014
There is no Indian Reservation. you would have to have Indians for it to be called an "Indian Reservation".
Mistake Beach

United States

#71 Feb 24, 2014
The biggest joke in mastic isn't the black people pretending to be indians. It's the white people pretending they aren't trash.
jody

Madison, WI

#72 Mar 11, 2014
Try midwest propane in muskogee Oklahoma thay seem to be the cheapest
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#73 Mar 27, 2014
It's to damed high
roywheelet

Steelville, MO

#74 Nov 29, 2014
I'm a disabled fixed income resident of viburnum mo is there a cheap price on a 500 gal tank
roywheeler

Steelville, MO

#75 Nov 29, 2014
roywheelet wrote:
I'm a disabled fixed income resident of viburnum mo is there a cheap price on a 500 gal tank
need help
Shannon Guthrie

Milford, IA

#76 Jan 12, 2015
What is the priceb of propane around spirit or Milford iowalakes
dawnelle

Tampa, FL

#77 Jan 21, 2015
$3.99 but I was told it would be $2.49
Jamestheduke21

Milan, Italy

#78 Feb 5, 2015
I've noticed that a lot of people are switching from electric heating, to propane heating. I know that they both have their advantages, but would it be worth switching over to? I guess it would be worth a try, I mean my car runs on gas, so why not my house. http://www.averyoilandpropane.com
Dantheman

United States

#79 Feb 6, 2015
roywheelet wrote:
Stop pretending to be hurt so you can sit on the couch all day, and go get a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 52 min wrong again 23
dion hampton is a hack 1 hr Really Brady 31
where did you go wendy Sat villager 6
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) Fri Badtothebone 30
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri hodoo 19
Indemnification Apr 21 Really Brady 84
maura kiss my a $$ Apr 19 villager 1
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE