Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Ron wrote:
United Propane in Maryland just charged me about $7 per gallon. Time to find another company!
They have the highest admin fees as well, and terrible customer service
bill krebsbach

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

what is forcasted for the cost per gallon in Colorado this winter ?
shemp

Millersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Chris is Pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just received my United Propane bill and the rate charged is $7.26 per gallon (plus admin. fees)!!!!(Fill-up was 33 gal.) Upon calling them to question the price, I was told by the lady that she "needed to talk to a manager and would call me back sometime today." Two days now without a return call.
Lot's of customers out there (check the web) have had price gouging problems with all the propane providers. Evidently the propane business has no state or fed. regulation... What can we do?
United Propane is a bunch of thieves. I had the same problem with them. I bought my own tank and just today paid $2.69/gal. I havce told many people NOT to use United and to date I know of 8 customers that I told have left. F United.
Ellen - Long Pond PA

Pocono Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Liquid Propane is not made from natural gas, it is a byproduct of the oil refining process that creates gasoline. It used to be a waste product until someone realized it was a usable fuel. That is the fact that makes me even angrier about the outrageous price of 3.29 a gallon I was just charged to fill my 500 gallon tank. They used to throw it away (into the atmosphere) and now they get rich off of it.
Tired of being ripped

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

shemp wrote:
<quoted text>
United Propane is a bunch of thieves. I had the same problem with them. I bought my own tank and just today paid $2.69/gal. I havce told many people NOT to use United and to date I know of 8 customers that I told have left. F United.
Where do you live and what company did you change business with??
Tired of being ripped

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

What state do you live in and what company did you go with???
JWL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

2.24 at Amerigas....
2.18 at Bernville Fuels
Kutztown Pa area
11/22/11
Lothian Girl

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Just received bill for 101 units at $5.49 per unit. Bill states "Special Park Pricing". Called them and they said it was a mistake, lowered it to $3.99, waiting for new bill.$1 higher than this time last year.

“Why Is the Right Deranged?”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Beach Man wrote:
In reality you could keep your own storage of diesel at home. Pump into vehicle as needed. The government regulated fuel oil and has it died red. Fuel oil isn't taxed as much as diesel. That's the price difference. Get caught with fuel oil in your vehicle and face mega fines from Uncle Sam.
Everyone I know in N.Y. that switched to natural gas has switched back to oil due to the prices. In different states, different prices.
Mr Nice Guy

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

a headsup...good people are out there
http://longisland.craigslist.org/zip/27710022...
Brian

Walnutport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

it's advertised in Sunday's paper in the Allentown PA. area for $1.81 per gallon if you order 200 plus gallons. The company name is Pipline petroleum.
Mike Michaels

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Just got 180 gallons @$2.99 per gallon. I'm in Feasterville - Trevose area in Bucks county. Anyone have anything different. Using Gastec.
Kenneth Wright

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

There was quite a good website on another NY forum which might be useful but I've forgotten it. I used http://www.propanedeal.com/content/propane-ne... as a reference but it's quite general.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Propane gaz, my momz got gaz and she let it fly wen Iz was eatin her azz.Yo! EEEEEwwwww momz! Yo!
epatino

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Where can I get 2013-14 prices to compare in NE PA.? The last posts I see here are from Jan. 2012...
Buddha

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

propane wrote:
Propane if you live in Mastic or Shirley one small sugestion to help the common folk out.
Losen the valve. take a wiff if it smells like propane light a match.
We will all watch crime rate drop, welfare will be back to an accetable level.
Who ever wrote this your a dam fool!!
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Buddha, watch your mouth jerk off when talking to a new yorker
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I getz gaz
from my momz azz. Yo!
Sherry

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

epatino wrote:
Where can I get 2013-14 prices to compare in NE PA.? The last posts I see here are from Jan. 2012...
Try Thrify, they do all of Pennsylvania and gave me a rate of 2.379 and 2.309 for new customer. Have to have your own tank... The lowest price I got was 2.26 but they only do a certain area.. located in Bally, Pennsylvania. If you don't have your own tank the lowest price I received was 2.45. No other fees is what they are telling me. I think they only do a certain area too. Amerigas is way too expensive at 3.75 a gallon... highway robbery...when I called they said I was getting a break because the price is actually 4.60....yeah...NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 7:26PM EDT

•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Moriches People Search