Moriah Ambulance Squad

Moriah Ambulance Squad

Posted in the Moriah Forum

Former Squad Member

Warrensburg, NY

#1 Apr 18, 2008
It was pretty scary when a two year old having difficulty breathing could not get a response from the squad. Crown Point had to be called to assist.You want to know why! That's because Lou Paris is not on the squad anymore. He was stabbed in the back by some of his fellow squad members.I thought the squad was here to work for the people of Moriah and not be so petty and get rid of hard working dedicated people like Lou. Lou is one of the most caring and experienced individuals that I have ever met. We need him back on the squad ASAP. You may need him someday. Do you really want to wait for another town to respond to a loved ones emergency?
wow

Warrensburg, NY

#2 Apr 18, 2008
We lost Thurm and now Lou? Why?
Former member

Lake George, NY

#3 Apr 18, 2008
My understanding is several members have left the squad because Lou is gone. My only comment is, obviously you were never in the squad for the right reason, to help the people of the community.
You don't quit because something doesn't go your way. You continue to serve the people of your community.
LakeMonster

Memphis, TN

#4 Apr 18, 2008
I'll tell you straight up... you want integrity and honest, that's Lou Paris. PERIOD.
If I'm dying, there are about three people I want working on me, he's one of them.
Mr G

Plattsburgh, NY

#5 Apr 19, 2008
I agree with you all it is a shame but when is someone in that town going to wake up to this fact. This squad is in dire need of help. It is only a matter of time before some dies waiting for them to get an ambulance going. Lou was good it is to bad that they got rid of him. Just look at the IQ of those in charge now down there. Neal oh yeah and then Becki. Give me a break there must be better people than that to run this squad.
Cobalticus

Warrensburg, NY

#6 Apr 21, 2008
My grandfather would rock and roll in his grave if he saw what was going on with that ambulance squad at this point.
formermember of the squad

Guilderland, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2008
I am sorry to hear about the down fall of this squad. Years ago they were one of the best in the county. I know Lou personnally and I feel he was lynched by a certain few people. I hope that the people of the town voice their concerns and try to make the squad great again. I also hope that no one is hurt or dies because they can't get a crew together. It makes me sad to think of all the hard work that past members did to keep the squad going and now look at it. God bless.....
annie19

Schenectady, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2008
I live in the town of Moriah, and every time we needed to call for ambulance for our mom , LOU was the first one there. Even though he was on duty , he would be there for Mom. During the late hours of the night, LOU was there. My God how could the people who deleted him from out squad do such a thing. They should be taken out and hobbled. It is not fair to the town
Cobalticus

Warrensburg, NY

#9 Apr 24, 2008
My grandfather pretty much was one of the guys who started that squad and ran it until he retired before his death... I have known Lou since I was a small child and I will tell you this, no one gave a shit more than he did. No one. I have so had enough of the self-important assholes that are living out their third watch fantasies I could puke. I don't want a deluded glory hound working on me should something bad happen. I want Lou Paris, or J. B. working on me or someone that THEY would feel is qualified. Period. End of Story.
If they aren't available, let me expire. Don't even bother with 911.
me too

Warrensburg, NY

#10 Apr 25, 2008
I have had former family members in the squad too. I am appalled at how they are running this organization. I too know Lou very well and can't imagine what he did that was so wrong. I guess his accusers are SAINTS! Wrong! Get Lou back.
wow

Warrensburg, NY

#11 Apr 29, 2008
Hey did you hear how many times Moriah got paged out last night before anyone responded? I hope the guy who was having trouble breathing is ok. Lou would have been there ASAP.
Been There Done That

Pittsfield, MA

#12 May 19, 2008
wow wrote:
We lost Thurm and now Lou? Why?
Because it's all politics and if your not in the click, they force you out like they did lou, i know i was a member for many years
FLH69

Memphis, TN

#13 May 23, 2008
me too wrote:
I have had former family members in the squad too. I am appalled at how they are running this organization. I too know Lou very well and can't imagine what he did that was so wrong. I guess his accusers are SAINTS! Wrong! Get Lou back.
What Lou did was try to hold the squad together to the point that he was burning himself out. We need Lou and more people like him on that squad. One of the ones who forced him out is the thief. Must be she needed Lou out of the way so she could get at the money and paperwork that has come up missing. People in the Town Of Moriah should get a petition around to get Lou reinstateed.
Too Funny

Lake George, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2008
If you all knew the facts, your opinions would be soooo different.... Fact is, nobody knows all the facts...LMAO

Lou is a good man, made some mistakes, he knows what he did, few do, but the punishment went way overboard...

The facts aren't all in on Rebecca or even the rest of the squad..hold on it is going to be a rough ride........Good Luck Moriah EMS Hold your heads high and weather the storm.
ManX

Schoharie, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2009
Just scanning through the "Moriah threads" and ran across these postings. Ironic, isn't it, that the ones who cast stones against Lou are the ones who are facing the music now? You know the old saying, "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND'. Glad to have you back Lou; adieu to Rebecca.
sweethearts

Gloversville, NY

#16 May 5, 2012
My opinion that squad is its pretty sad when members pick and choose what run they wanna go on like if they know the person and dont wanna deal with them choose not to respond wtf is that bs also its been seen by sevreal ppl and not told to the signifigante others of the squad members that are counducting an affaire and its time the world knew so someone could let them know rick and carol have been caught kissing in front of dollar general along with several other places not to menttion the steamy text messages they send to one another lets all just play stupid high school games shall we
who

Lake George, NY

#17 May 5, 2012
CAROL WHO?
Granny GumDrops

Gloversville, NY

#18 May 12, 2012
I to have seen this from many squads over the years. Moriah is the worst. They aren't there to help people , only to try to get recognition. If someone doesn't make it or its going to be gorey, they go. Oh poor _A_R_L! She had to see that or be there. A pat on the back you did a great job. No one ever likes to take calls of the critically sick or cronically ill. That would be to easy.
Also take a look at who is on your squad. Is there any free loaders, people who use or abuse the state system, people who are under the influance of drugs? Start looking at who you have there and you'll soon understand why you don't have anything better.
poster

Port Henry, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2016
Former Squad Member wrote:
It was pretty scary when a two year old having difficulty breathing could not get a response from the squad. Crown Point had to be called to assist.You want to know why! That's because Lou Paris is not on the squad anymore. He was stabbed in the back by some of his fellow squad members.I thought the squad was here to work for the people of Moriah and not be so petty and get rid of hard working dedicated people like Lou. Lou is one of the most caring and experienced individuals that I have ever met. We need him back on the squad ASAP. You may need him someday. Do you really want to wait for another town to respond to a loved ones emergency?
Carful that old drunk lady will beat you up after your tied down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilarious Headlines (Mar '10) 10 min 0rgazmatron 4
Lisa hunsdon (May '17) 2 hr waiting 64
Real Problem 7 hr Clean your tow 2
Hospital under new management 7 hr more money wasted 1
Amber crowe ?? 7 hr Fhsjtb 20
murder for hire Fri Willybfatguy22 12
Get Drugs out of Essex county (May '16) Fri Currdog 15

Moriah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance