Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

i am tired of the local health department bullying me around on my own property. the sanitarian richard mccord needs fired!!!!!!!
Live and Let Live

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

resident wrote:
i am tired of the local health department bullying me around on my own property. the sanitarian richard mccord needs fired!!!!!!!
Our local Health Department Officials leave a lot to be desired. Think most of them think that they're in the SS Gestapo or are frustrated that they couldn't qualify to be in the police department. It's a very sad situation.
resident

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

good response live and let live
Devils Advocate

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me like you need to clean up your yard and your house. It is amazing to me that folks want to blame everyone else for their inability to maintain themselves or their homes. They do not need to be police officers because they are protected and given the authority under state code. So, if you have a problem with the rules/regulations that are being implemented then talk to the politicals you elect....of course that is if you are registered to vote.
Live and Let Live

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Devils Advocate wrote:
Sounds to me like you need to clean up your yard and your house. It is amazing to me that folks want to blame everyone else for their inability to maintain themselves or their homes. They do not need to be police officers because they are protected and given the authority under state code. So, if you have a problem with the rules/regulations that are being implemented then talk to the politicals you elect....of course that is if you are registered to vote.
Devils Advocate.... not sure where you get off, commenting on something that you know absolutely nothing about. And who are you to question whether someone is registered to vote? Could it be that you are a holdover from the "No Nothing Party"?
Devils Advocate

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I know much more than you think.....in a nut shell. clean up your yard, follow the rules, do not break the law and no one will bother you. If you do not like the rules/laws as they are then register to vote and change those in office. This is about what YOU can do to make changes....not blaming everyone else for your problems.
Live and Let Live wrote:
<quoted text>
Devils Advocate.... not sure where you get off, commenting on something that you know absolutely nothing about. And who are you to question whether someone is registered to vote? Could it be that you are a holdover from the "No Nothing Party"?
Live and Let Live

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Devils Advocate wrote:
I know much more than you think.....in a nut shell. clean up your yard, follow the rules, do not break the law and no one will bother you. If you do not like the rules/laws as they are then register to vote and change those in office. This is about what YOU can do to make changes....not blaming everyone else for your problems.
<quoted text>
No, am afraid that you think that you know a lot, but basically people who know you think of you as a busybody who takes pride in getting in everyone else's business without having any of the facts. So sad!!!!
Devils Advocate

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

You must have me confused with someone else. This is the first time I have ever read this site and commented. Maybe I picked a duplicate screen name. Regardless, I am not the subject. Taking care of your own business is the subject and well...the health department is not knocking on my door.
Live and Let Live wrote:
<quoted text>
No, am afraid that you think that you know a lot, but basically people who know you think of you as a busybody who takes pride in getting in everyone else's business without having any of the facts. So sad!!!!
resident

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

scott slagle needs fired and replaced with a sanitarian that will do his job and lose his power trip. Another county employee that is horrible at his job that will never get fired that is protected by the government job.
hurd

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Richard McCord needs to go....An old man on a power trip, probably got picked on as a kid and is trying to use his little authority because he is miserable with himself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min hillbilly 54,014
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 2 hr Wales 9,872
Westover Mayor Indicted 6 hr Silverstar 5 32
Open field areas around Morgantown? 8 hr Alcoholgorsen 3
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) 9 hr -zaphod- 52
jamie andrew an alex rodriguez (Jan '14) Jul 26 i know 5
Mountaineer Temps Jul 26 C est moi 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••