rns091856

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

I am thinking about getting a used MH to use when I come and visit family one or two weekends a month. Does anyone have one for sale? Do you think this is a good idea since it is only for a couple of years? Which parks are better now?
Previous trailer owner

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I lived in Bluegrass Village for a short time. Although physically it is a nice area, they do not enforce the rules there and there ended up being a lot of different issues, some of them dealing with safety. The police were through there a lot due to Marjorie Gardens apartments backing up to the property. I had some nice neighbors and the neighborhood was quiet (as far as neighbors go) but there were too many other issues. I wouldn't live there again.
Andrea

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Rolling Hills Village in Cheat Lake does an extremely poor job of maintaining their roads in the winter. There is a very steep hill at the main entrance that is always snow covered and slippery. Do not move here unless you own a 4 x 4
Seymour Heiney

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Are there any nice mobile home parks anywhere? West Virginia is where the homes are mobile and the cars are not.
1 post removed
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

My husband has gotten work in morgantown and we are looking for a good place for are family to move. Any suggestions ..
Pam G

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I would like to purchase a 3 BR/2BA mobile home in Morgantown. Would prefer Bluegrass Village. Will also consider a 2BR/1 and a half bath if it is large enough. My daughter and two granddaughters will primarily live in it, I will be there part of the time. If you know of a previously owned mobile home for sale in Morgantown, please let me know thank you so much.
Ice

Grantsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Do no buy any homes in canyon village! there has been 12 thefts there since January 2013! Park owners wont even look into it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 2 min Mikko_S 9,832
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Billy 53,612
The Mounted Rears....... 2 hr Coach Chuggins 10
Scared about the football situation 2 hr Herd 91 10
WVU Robotics Team Wins NASA Robo-Ops 14 hr SusieQ 2
WCLG News in the 1980's (Dec '09) 14 hr David 2
Westover Mayor Indicted Wed Ray 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000