Are there any nice mobile home parks ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Wendell, NC

#41 Aug 5, 2011
I am thinking about getting a used MH to use when I come and visit family one or two weekends a month. Does anyone have one for sale? Do you think this is a good idea since it is only for a couple of years? Which parks are better now?
Previous trailer owner

Fairmont, WV

#42 Oct 17, 2011
I lived in Bluegrass Village for a short time. Although physically it is a nice area, they do not enforce the rules there and there ended up being a lot of different issues, some of them dealing with safety. The police were through there a lot due to Marjorie Gardens apartments backing up to the property. I had some nice neighbors and the neighborhood was quiet (as far as neighbors go) but there were too many other issues. I wouldn't live there again.

Morgantown, WV

#43 Feb 4, 2013
Rolling Hills Village in Cheat Lake does an extremely poor job of maintaining their roads in the winter. There is a very steep hill at the main entrance that is always snow covered and slippery. Do not move here unless you own a 4 x 4
Seymour Heiney

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Feb 21, 2013
Are there any nice mobile home parks anywhere? West Virginia is where the homes are mobile and the cars are not.
1 post removed

United States

#46 May 5, 2013
My husband has gotten work in morgantown and we are looking for a good place for are family to move. Any suggestions ..
Pam G

Virginia Beach, VA

#47 May 29, 2013
I would like to purchase a 3 BR/2BA mobile home in Morgantown. Would prefer Bluegrass Village. Will also consider a 2BR/1 and a half bath if it is large enough. My daughter and two granddaughters will primarily live in it, I will be there part of the time. If you know of a previously owned mobile home for sale in Morgantown, please let me know thank you so much.

Wallace, WV

#48 Oct 5, 2013
Do no buy any homes in canyon village! there has been 12 thefts there since January 2013! Park owners wont even look into it
wvu Girl

Morgantown, WV

#49 May 19, 2015
Bill_ Morgantown_WV wrote:
We have a 2000 Commodore for sale ,already set up and landscaped in a nice, private park on 119N, 3 minutes from both hospitals.
Where would this park be located exactly Name plz

United States

#50 Jun 4, 2015
Angie wrote:
We're relocating to Morgantown and decided that a mobile home is the way to go until we find a house we want to buy.
Does anyone know of any nice, family-friendly mobile homes where the lot rent isn't high???
Grape THICKETT in Preston

Morgantown, WV

#51 Jun 25, 2015
Ice wrote:
Do no buy any homes in canyon village! there has been 12 thefts there since January 2013! Park owners wont even look into it
It is up to the sheriff's department to look into it, not the park owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr IRONY POLICE 1,125
ITS WKU...NOT WvU / GET USED TO IT 8 hr Bizarro 5
WVU wins again !!! 8 hr Bizarro 61
Marshall playing for division title @ birth in ... 19 hr WVU Fan 22
Bye Bye CUSA Championship 19 hr Cotton Hill 52
put it all aside for one day ..happy thanks giv... Fri WVU Fan 16
Is Marshall Winning against WKU? Fri Turd burgler 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages