Are there any nice mobile home parks ...

Are there any nice mobile home parks in/around Morgantown?

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angie

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2007
We're relocating to Morgantown and decided that a mobile home is the way to go until we find a house we want to buy.

Does anyone know of any nice, family-friendly mobile homes where the lot rent isn't high???

“Do it out of love!”

Since: Jan 07

Morgantown

#2 Jan 29, 2007
THe range of lot rents varies from about $100.00 to over $250.00. The Cheat Lake area is generally more expensive, but then it also is a booming area. If you have kids it is a great area: good and newer schools, lower crime, less out of town students. Canyon, Country Squire, and there is another one off of Old Cheat Road, Hill Crest-I think is the name of it. Areas to avoid if you have children or dislike the unique circumstances that suround WVU students would be anything within walking distance from the stadium or PRT. Check out the classifieds of our local paper Dominion Post. You can view them for free on Dominion Post.com Best of luck and WELCOME!!!!
Angie

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2007
thanks for the info!
Patty

Morgantown, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2007
Other parks to consider......Rolling Hills in Cheat Lake Area also Canyon Park........Bluegrass Village in the Sabraton area. I will be downsizing to a mobile home shortly and live in morgantown and honestly these are the parks I recommend as far as being neat and clean looking.
Doug

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2007
Sherry Lynn... I have a two brothers that live there for college and they like it.. They bought their mobile homes and are planning on selling them when the graduate. The lot rent isn't too extremely high either. If you are looking for apartment/hotel/other types of things.. I have alot of businesses listed on my site at www.YourMorgantown.com there are alot of rental owners listed on there to get you started...
Terry

Newark, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2007
Angie,

I bought my mother-inlaw a mobile home thst is in BlueGrass Village. She has been the only one living in it fo rthe past 10 years. It will be for sale real soon. Like amonth or so. Let me know if you are intersted in seeing it.
Bill_ Morgantown_WV

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 4, 2007
We have a 2000 Commodore for sale ,already set up and landscaped in a nice, private park on 119N, 3 minutes from both hospitals.
Cris

United States

#8 Apr 6, 2007
Terry wrote:
Angie,
I bought my mother-inlaw a mobile home thst is in BlueGrass Village. She has been the only one living in it fo rthe past 10 years. It will be for sale real soon. Like amonth or so. Let me know if you are intersted in seeing it.
I am interested in finding a quiet neighborhood to buy a home for my very quiet WVU student. I want to be away from the "nightlife" kids.
Cris

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2007
Bill_ Morgantown_WV wrote:
We have a 2000 Commodore for sale ,already set up and landscaped in a nice, private park on 119N, 3 minutes from both hospitals.
I am interested in buying a home in a quiet neighborhood away from the "nightlife" type and am student, mature, who needs a home this summer. Could you email any pix?
clara

AOL

#10 Apr 12, 2007
I have my own home in Bluegrass village and have been there over ten years with no problems with noise, vandels,or trash,because they have very strict rules and that was my reason for going there.8646
Rox

Morgantown, WV

#11 Jun 4, 2007
i am looking to buy a mobile home and yours sounds promising. can you give more info?
thanks
Hey

AOL

#12 Jun 4, 2007
La Mesa Village is a nice neighborhood, and I hear there are some mobiles up for sale over there.
Rita

Summersville, WV

#13 Aug 22, 2007
clara wrote:
I have my own home in Bluegrass village and have been there over ten years with no problems with noise, vandels,or trash,because they have very strict rules and that was my reason for going there.8646
I am trying to find a phone number for bluegrass village would you have it and if you do send it to me
thanks
rita
molly

Fairmont, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2007
is this still available and for how much missmollypop4202005@yahoo.com
molly

Fairmont, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2007
looking for a newer 2 bedroom mobile home for sale with in the $8-$10,000 range safe for a newborn! missmollypop4202005@yahoo.com
molly

Fairmont, WV

#16 Sep 25, 2007
Terry wrote:
Angie,
whats the price before we go any further im on a strict budget just had a baby!!! missmollypop4202005@yahoo.com
molly

Fairmont, WV

#17 Sep 25, 2007
deffinetly interested in seeing it but need some details first such as price? year model? bedrooms? ect. missmollypop4202005@yahoo.com
Peggy

Fairmont, WV

#18 Mar 7, 2008
I live in Bluegrass Village. I have been here for 13 yrs. When J&J owned it they were very good and the park was great. Now our lot rent keeps increasing and they do nothing for us or for the money. The park is going down hill and now is full of rental homes.
Amanda

Morgantown, WV

#19 Mar 15, 2008
Canyon Village is the nicest, classiest mobile home park around. It is $265 per month. The problem is they are really strict, you have to obey all of their rules, some are ridiculous. Every 6 months, they raise the rent. The park doesn't contribute at all. There is a pool, usually to packed to enjoy. The neighbors are all really nice, but the owners are Assholes. Don't be one day late on your rent, because there will be a 10% late fee + $3 per day. It is 4 miles from the hospitals. They have plenty of people that would love to live there, so they don't have any problem putting you and your family out on the street. They will offer you 1 year rent free. But won't you don't realize is once you move in, you can't get out. They charge you so much rent, you can't afford to move your house or buy a new one.
Becky

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2008
We need a late model, 2 bedroom mobile home for sale in Bluegrass Village ASAP. If you know of any, please let me know at aglin@aol.com. Thanks, Becky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheat lake boat accident 9 min mlp 17
Expose Morgantown Slumlords (May '14) 3 hr Kelly eddy 24
Lindsey Mayfield 3 hr Bobby 1
Danny Blake 4 hr Racheal 1
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 5 hr Kelly Eddy 11,866
Dope wh*** moms 5 hr Hamilton Jefferies 10
Debbie Pratt 6 hr Daughter 3
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE