Foster pleads guilty to manslaughte.....

Jan 8, 2010 Full story: The Inter-Mountain 9

A Lewis County man will spend the next two years behind bars after pleading guilty Wednesday to involuntary manslaughter and battery in Circuit Court, while a co-defendant refused to enter into a plea agreement and opted to stand trial next month.

Full Story

“Up yours ”

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

#1 Jan 24, 2010
Just shows that the Lewis County judicial system is a joke.

Since: Jan 10

Shinnston, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2010
he should have gotten longer then that .
blow

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jan 6, 2013
well I know what happen if sean wasnt a peice of crap and a junkie then he wouldnt have been put in that situation
OneLove

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jan 9, 2013
blow wrote:
well I know what happen if sean wasnt a peice of crap and a junkie then he wouldnt have been put in that situation
You have no idea what the f*** you are talking about. It doesn't matter what he did or who you might think he was. No one deserves that. Just remember karma sucks.
Haha

Richmond, VA

#5 Jan 9, 2013
I was friends wit Sean and no he didn't deserve that but Josh did his time so just leave it alone and let Sean rest in peace
boner

Weston, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Well your right I did my time done looking at this crap but just for the record if I had 5 mins of my life back that would be I cant changed what happen but noone will ever run me out of this town that I live in I CAN promise that
boner

Weston, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
OneLove wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what the f*** you are talking about. It doesn't matter what he did or who you might think he was. No one deserves that. Just remember karma sucks.
I know exactly what im talking about I was there
middle finger

Folsom, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2013
first of all, it's spelled Shawn. second of all, josh you are a piece of shit. everyone knows it.. you have no right calling Shawn a junkie when you are the one still selling and doing drugs even after seeing where it takes people in life. you, unlike Shawn, had an opportunity to change your life and CHOSE a life of crime. you have no sympathy in my eyes and never will.
haha

Weston, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2013
middle finger wrote:
first of all, it's spelled Shawn. second of all, josh you are a piece of shit. everyone knows it.. you have no right calling Shawn a junkie when you are the one still selling and doing drugs even after seeing where it takes people in life. you, unlike Shawn, had an opportunity to change your life and CHOSE a life of crime. you have no sympathy in my eyes and never will.
this is josh obiviously you don't know me and I'm glad you think that what you say mattets but it don't lol I work and have my own place I don't sell drugs so fuck off if you don't know me don't judge me if you had any balls you would put your name on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 6 hr ughy 10,264
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 7 hr tom 134
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
turd91 7 hr yo daddy 1
former wvu president was born as a woman, ms.an... (Dec '13) 8 hr yo daddy 9
MountedQueers picked to finish 8th in Big 12 10 hr American Empire 20
Jets to bench Gee 'NO" Smith Mon smfh 4

Morgantown Jobs

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morgantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morgantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]