Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy
Alexis please

Morgantown, WV

#7747 Mar 6, 2014
I do not think that anyone should be concerned with Alexis selling a story. She claimed she knew nothing, if she all of a sudden has an interesting story to tell (in hopes she gets discovered by a modeling agent haha) who will believe it.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7748 Mar 6, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This case was way over Ashdowns' capabilities to handle. She is a very good person and can handle most prosecutorial responsibilities but should never have attempted this case. Once the discovery of the killing taking place in Pennsylvania, the trial/trails should have taken place in that jurisdiction. Would have also saved the taxpayers money on hearings, etc AND the expense of the incarceration of Shoaf & Eddy. NOTE; The incarceration alone could cost the state opf WV in excess of $1,000,000.00.
Yea. cheap! to keep cold blooded killers off our childrens streets. SKYLAR IS PRICELESS
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7749 Mar 6, 2014
Mikko_S wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the way I remember it. They were in fact looking at the time frame Skylar was actually picked up (half past midnight); it's the earlier time given by the murderers that they were NOT looking at because they were not suspicious of the girls' story and thus did not bother to check whether the video actually showed the two picking Skylar up before midnight as they had claimed.
What can a video do in this case. Nothing as Star city LE had nothing. Then the Neese went to state police and the Fed got on this case. Then with three LE agencys on their ass one cracked and one stayed shut up. A grainy vid of a car. the time stamp. the car in vid may have not even been used in kidnapping. Oh. that charge was dropped. The crime started with kidnapping. Then they complete a pre-meditated murder in Pa. Then a light sentence of 25 certain years between both killers? I just cant figure this out. If it is to save the living some grief then its a total fail. I live and have lost. I live for the lost.
annaP

Brisbane, Australia

#7750 Mar 6, 2014
Mary Earl Neese
5 hours ago near Morgantown, WV, United States
I would like post a sort of retraction. I am being told by a reliable source that Alexis Eddy is not responsible for the Shelia Eddy's story being told. Until it is proven otherwise I will accept that but I will also be ready for whoever it is that thinks this is going to happen
former friend

United States

#7751 Mar 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder site is 39 44' 11",-80 14' 46". Greg Eddy's address was 228 Eddy's Run Road which is three miles away as measured along the road with Google Earth. It is one mile through the woods, but there is no trail between the two locations according to high resolution Pictometry images.
You know you can either believe those that have actually walked the scene & know where her Dad lives & where the camper they used to party in or believe your pictures - it is that simple - stop
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7752 Mar 6, 2014
areyoufuckingkiddingme wrote:
A minimum of 10 - 15 for Shoaf, 15 - 30 for Eddy. By the time these slags finally are released....
- They may have spent more time in prison than they have lived life as a free person
- They will be unemployable (except for the most menial of jobs)
- They may be beyond viable maternity years
- They will have been some butch's bitch for the past dozen years
- While they are slinging shit in the prison cafeteria line, they will be thinking about all the proms and dinners and dates and wonderful experiences that they gave up over one bad decision
- They will have to face Dave & Mary again. And again. And again.
- Their parents might be dead.
- They will have no money, no savings, no place to live, no clothes, no history, no memories of anything but prison and a dull vision of life as a free, young teenager. Kinda like the one they murdered.
- Will have eaten approximately 16,425 of the nastiest, worst fucking meals known to man.
- Will have spent 15 years washing their shirts and underwear in the same toilet that they and their cellmates shit in.
They will eventually be released and they will be no ones. They will have no family, no history, no life story, no essence. For all intents and purposes, they will be the walking dead. IF they make it that far without getting shanked or tying a bed sheet around their necks first.
Fuck 'em. 15 years of worthless repetition is going to be misery. And I hope they suffer greatly.
In Wv anything may happen. Like in a few years with RS and SE breaking bread over shit on shingles in morning. Then some puke n noodles in the afternoon. Then trying to kill each other the rest of the day. Your big mouth put us here. Being raised as Cowards is what caused a pre-meditated murderer to get a light sentence in Wv. Goodnite Roach. Goodnite Sheliar.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7753 Mar 6, 2014
former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you can either believe those that have actually walked the scene & know where her Dad lives & where the camper they used to party in or believe your pictures - it is that simple - stop
Camper? Hell we thought that was the homestead. If not a tree trunk dugout? WTF
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7754 Mar 6, 2014
KittenFromCanada wrote:
I believe a Tracphone is a pay as you go phone that she had. So no, those cannot be traced, I think the best you can do is get a huge general area where the phone may be, but since the phone probably died shortly nothing could be done. A regular phone on a contract especially these new ones, can be tracked very easily. Her ipod was probably off and thrown out somewhere so it couldn't be traced after anyways.
In gumshoe and relative work a throw away phone is always used. The criminal is tracking You. Changing phones often and just not using the same one every day. I may give away a tactic. But you are not likely to give away your phone. But it is very likely we will throw a phone away. phone a day the LE way. Dope dealers mostly. not murder suspects

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#7755 Mar 6, 2014
Between someone from FINLAND trying to tell locals how close a creek and SE's father's home are from the murder site, and Landlord 2's hundreds of nonsensical posts, this forum has become a chore to read. What a shame.
Umm

Morgantown, WV

#7756 Mar 6, 2014
If not Alexis, then who is the family member trying to profit from this?
Disturbed and Angry

Athens, OH

#7757 Mar 6, 2014
Ok, I was on YouTube and found this:

wow

Mountain View, CA

#7758 Mar 6, 2014
0hYes wrote:
Between someone from FINLAND trying to tell locals how close a creek and SE's father's home are from the murder site, and Landlord 2's hundreds of nonsensical posts, this forum has become a chore to read. What a shame.
Agreed.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7759 Mar 6, 2014
Jen in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to determine that people 'refuse' to accept the possibility'? What you mean is 'refuse' to agree with what you write. Just because you 'are convinced' doesn't mean everyone else has to be. Yours is just one opinion, and just because you think you are right, doesn't mean you are.
I disagree with you 100% on everything you write and my opinion is just as valid as yours.
I think anyone capable of doing what she did - cold blooded, premeditated, planned murder and a multiple stabbing at that - with all the blood and horror that entails - then cleaning up after herself and going off to Christian camp like Little Miss Angelic, then flaunting smiling pics of herself with her campmates, not to mention her and her boyfriend all over twitter for months afterwards and tweeting self-centred melodramatic crap about herself has no conscience. None.
It was only the constant pressure from those around her who 'knew' something was up, from Mary Neese, the police, the FBI .... that caused her to crack in the end, otherwise she'd be going about her business, posting pictures and sh*t all over the internet for years to come, without a care in the world.
She's as evil as her partner in crime and is not capable of genuine remorse, no matter how much she cries, wails, prays and looks miserable.
And that's my opinion - just because you don't happen to agree with it doesn't make me wrong.
OK Jen. but if a gun was used in the killing you and p morgan would have your field day. Hell in the UK most of you grow up seeing firearms in book pictures. never seen a real firearm. A knife levels the play field? P Morgan would rather you be slashed to death as being shot to death. In uk the poor don't steal from poor. The rich have Armed guards. But No. We have low crime. Yea a poor bastard gonna steal from poor? No. Your people have respect for queens
The Truth

Morgantown, WV

#7760 Mar 6, 2014
landlord_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea. cheap! to keep cold blooded killers off our childrens streets. SKYLAR IS PRICELESS
As usual, you missed the point - the incarceration should be the expense of Pennsylvania, not West Virginia.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7761 Mar 6, 2014
0hYes wrote:
Yea. Be smart. hide your local. But you know what. I believe in my posts. close a creek we call in a dam. oh yea
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7762 Mar 6, 2014
oy mut
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7763 Mar 6, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you missed the point - the incarceration should be the expense of Pennsylvania, not West Virginia.
Hello A-hole the case was presented mon co Wv.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7764 Mar 6, 2014
former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel was dropped off at her Mother's house after the murder. She went to the lake with her Mom and her Moms friend the next day & left for camp the next morning. I know nothing about Shelia's where abouts
After the religion thing takes over SE in prison she will tell all. Not Roachs story. Sheliar will want to make this national known killing of a former friend her own. I hope they are able to break bread and hate each other the rest of what life killers have.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7765 Mar 6, 2014
Location wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he lives on Morris Run Road... less than 1 mile. His trailer and the camper that was talked about originally as being the place where they changed their clothes is in plain view from the road. I have been to the site.
That area is full of her family, perhaps you are looking at someone else's address.
never happened. and no family there. her dads trailer. 3 miles away. WTF does it matter now
Nicole

Fairmont, WV

#7766 Mar 6, 2014
Disturbed and Angry wrote:
Ok, I was on YouTube and found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =38tZsgQvq5QXX
dear god...shelia is going to fit right in with those clowns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Autumn Returns 723
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 10 hr seriously 1
Wvu 16 hr Pat Vostok 1
Marshall home opener in 57 days... 17 hr obsessed 36
Why doesn't the MountedQueers have a website? 18 hr Frank 2
Gee "No" Smith ranked worst starting QB in NFL 20 hr Herd 91 7
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) Thu jasmine 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages