Disturbed and Angry

Marion, OH

#7757 Mar 6, 2014
Ok, I was on YouTube and found this:

wow

Mountain View, CA

#7758 Mar 6, 2014
0hYes wrote:
Between someone from FINLAND trying to tell locals how close a creek and SE's father's home are from the murder site, and Landlord 2's hundreds of nonsensical posts, this forum has become a chore to read. What a shame.
Agreed.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7759 Mar 6, 2014
Jen in the UK wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to determine that people 'refuse' to accept the possibility'? What you mean is 'refuse' to agree with what you write. Just because you 'are convinced' doesn't mean everyone else has to be. Yours is just one opinion, and just because you think you are right, doesn't mean you are.
I disagree with you 100% on everything you write and my opinion is just as valid as yours.
I think anyone capable of doing what she did - cold blooded, premeditated, planned murder and a multiple stabbing at that - with all the blood and horror that entails - then cleaning up after herself and going off to Christian camp like Little Miss Angelic, then flaunting smiling pics of herself with her campmates, not to mention her and her boyfriend all over twitter for months afterwards and tweeting self-centred melodramatic crap about herself has no conscience. None.
It was only the constant pressure from those around her who 'knew' something was up, from Mary Neese, the police, the FBI .... that caused her to crack in the end, otherwise she'd be going about her business, posting pictures and sh*t all over the internet for years to come, without a care in the world.
She's as evil as her partner in crime and is not capable of genuine remorse, no matter how much she cries, wails, prays and looks miserable.
And that's my opinion - just because you don't happen to agree with it doesn't make me wrong.
OK Jen. but if a gun was used in the killing you and p morgan would have your field day. Hell in the UK most of you grow up seeing firearms in book pictures. never seen a real firearm. A knife levels the play field? P Morgan would rather you be slashed to death as being shot to death. In uk the poor don't steal from poor. The rich have Armed guards. But No. We have low crime. Yea a poor bastard gonna steal from poor? No. Your people have respect for queens
The Truth

New Kensington, PA

#7760 Mar 6, 2014
landlord_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea. cheap! to keep cold blooded killers off our childrens streets. SKYLAR IS PRICELESS
As usual, you missed the point - the incarceration should be the expense of Pennsylvania, not West Virginia.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7761 Mar 6, 2014
0hYes wrote:
Between someone from FINLAND trying to tell locals how close a creek and SE's father's home are from the murder site, and Landlord 2's hundreds of nonsensical posts, this forum has become a chore to read. What a shame.
Yea. Be smart. hide your local. But you know what. I believe in my posts. close a creek we call in a dam. oh yea
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7762 Mar 6, 2014
oy mut
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7763 Mar 6, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you missed the point - the incarceration should be the expense of Pennsylvania, not West Virginia.
Hello A-hole the case was presented mon co Wv.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7764 Mar 6, 2014
former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel was dropped off at her Mother's house after the murder. She went to the lake with her Mom and her Moms friend the next day & left for camp the next morning. I know nothing about Shelia's where abouts
After the religion thing takes over SE in prison she will tell all. Not Roachs story. Sheliar will want to make this national known killing of a former friend her own. I hope they are able to break bread and hate each other the rest of what life killers have.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#7765 Mar 6, 2014
Location wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he lives on Morris Run Road... less than 1 mile. His trailer and the camper that was talked about originally as being the place where they changed their clothes is in plain view from the road. I have been to the site.
That area is full of her family, perhaps you are looking at someone else's address.
never happened. and no family there. her dads trailer. 3 miles away. WTF does it matter now
Nicole

Fairmont, WV

#7766 Mar 6, 2014
Disturbed and Angry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =38tZsgQvq5QXX
dear god...shelia is going to fit right in with those clowns.
Anon

Kirkkonummi, Finland

#7767 Mar 6, 2014
former friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you can either believe those that have actually walked the scene & know where her Dad lives & where the camper they used to party in or believe your pictures - it is that simple - stop
It is funny that when reliable rumors said that the murder occurred on Eddy's Run Road, people with first hand knowledge reported that Shelia's dad lived near the murder site on Eddy's Run Road. Now that the murder is known to have occurred on Morris Run Road, people with first hand knowledge have moved his location to Morris Run Road in contradiction with his address. You are kinda like the poster who claimed to be Shelia's family member and then misidentified her mom in the courtroom.
mandy

Scunthorpe, UK

#7768 Mar 6, 2014
Disturbed and Angry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =38tZsgQvq5QXX
how is she allowed to upload videos onto youtube if she is in prison?.i also noticed she is wearing makeup and in regular clothes,not prison clothes..looks like an easy life..surely thats not allowed
MiddleoftheMap

United States

#7769 Mar 6, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that when reliable rumors said that the murder occurred on Eddy's Run Road, people with first hand knowledge reported that Shelia's dad lived near the murder site on Eddy's Run Road. Now that the murder is known to have occurred on Morris Run Road, people with first hand knowledge have moved his location to Morris Run Road in contradiction with his address. You are kinda like the poster who claimed to be Shelia's family member and then misidentified her mom in the courtroom.
Skylar's remains were found off Morris Run Road. The Eddy's Run Road angle was touted by a certain blogger probably to make his story more sensational. It seems like they could have cut across to Shelia's dad's place and it certainly would be better than taking the long way via road and risk being seen even if that might be unlikely at that hour in a rural area. Either way they didn't get in the car until they had cleaned up you're right about that.
annaP

Bulimba, Australia

#7770 Mar 7, 2014
This one.... Oh my god. It looks like she made these videos after her release.

&li st=UUM2-J2pM-IdXTVGjGLERduQ

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7771 Mar 7, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The creek at the murder site is readily accessible, so they probably took off their bloody clothes, washed their bodies and hair and changed into clean clothes. This was likely one of the primary reasons they chose that site. If they had not done this, there would have been invisible traces of Skylar's hemoglobin all over the inside of the vehicle that would have been detected with chemicals that exhibit chemiluminescence in a dark room, but nothing was found inside the vehicle.
Good point and it was july so very warm out and warm water. No problem for them.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#7773 Mar 7, 2014
news wrote:
http://newsball.com/letters-fr om-shelia-eddy-interview-with- alexis-eddy-and-more/
How do you see the story/blog with the letters? It's prompting me for a password?

Location hidden

#7774 Mar 7, 2014
someone with a password do a screen cap save and link the pics here..

Location hidden

#7775 Mar 7, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you're correct. this is the person who claimed Shelia's mom was bawling her eyes out in court and when someone said "no she wasn't" this poster 'former friend' said they watched the video of the hearing and saw it. This was suppose to be a friend of SE's family and mom and told stories of SE going through her handbag. Then she could not even identify Tara in court. Tara didn't even shed one tear.
Kei

Claremont, Australia

#7776 Mar 7, 2014
He says he is going to unlock it on Friday as he's still editing it.
Anon

Kirkkonummi, Finland

#7777 Mar 7, 2014
Newsball has posted one screenshot of Shelia's letters so far. She complains about her mattress not being thick enough and her hips and knees hurting "so bad" and says that she is "constantly frustrated, upset, stressed, sad", etc. But no insight into why she is there.

There's also something about Rachel getting up and puking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU Basketball , Family Day, Toy Drive on Sat... 25 min Louie Smooey 4
Morgantown Post Office/Carrier Complaints (Jun '16) 20 hr No way 5
News WV Attorney General urges U.S. Justice Departme... Fri Lucy Lou 7
Huntington earns dubious name on cnn as "drug o... Fri WATCHDOG 3
Wvwho soccer.... Nothing but bridesmaids! Fri wvu fan in somers... 45
miami hurricanes Fri wvu fan 14
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) Fri Weiss 114

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance