justme

Vandergrift, PA

#3963 Sep 23, 2013
http://newsball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/0... I Know Everyone Says Don'tBelieve This... BUt HowDid HeGet This Crap
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3964 Sep 23, 2013
So sick wrote:
MB has in fact told numerous friends he will wait for Rachel. As recently as a few days ago.
I talk to MB myself, and trust me, he is not waiting for Rachel.
ugh y

Seattle, WA

#3965 Sep 23, 2013
justme wrote:
http://newsball.com/wp-content /uploads/2013/07/sheliarachelt exts.jpg I Know Everyone Says Don'tBelieve This... BUt HowDid HeGet This Crap
"eddy family source supposedly" they were capped by shelia and sent to her or something? it was "explained" somewhere on the site? Who knows tbh
James

Orleans, Canada

#3966 Sep 23, 2013
PaulFromChas wrote:
Antoher puzzling thing with Rache's alleged immunity:
Let's say she did confess and was offered immunity in return for offering up Shelia. Further assume PA got involved and said no deal, we will arrest and prosecute if WV doesn't.
Further assume that WV doesn't arrest Rachel because they believe that since they gave her immiunity, she has immunity until she signs a plea.
Keep going and assume it takes 4 months to hammer out a plea deal and that they don't get it finalized until they get to the courthouse in May. Rachel pleads and is taken in to custody.
One huge question remains:
Why wasn't Shelia arrested during those 4 months?
The only thing that makes sense is that Rachel was used to gather incriminating evidence on Shelia. They got what they needed, Rachel pled and Shelia was arrested almost simultaneously.
The issue I have with this is that SE and RS were not talking as of the day after she confessed I beleive. which was in early Jan. SE seeems to know at this time that smoething is up with RS and is maybe that SE knew about her confession. I caanot see LE sitting on the confession and not trying question SE to get her to confess.
James

Orleans, Canada

#3967 Sep 23, 2013
Morgantown Resident wrote:
I returned home from work and was just ready to call her work when the phone rang and it was her work place calling to see if Skylar was going to report to work. At this time I started to panic and called her bestie again and again we were told she had not seen or heard from Skylar. About 15 minutes later her bestie called me back saying she had to tell me the whole story and proceeded to tell me that she, Skylar and another bestie had snuck out the night before and drove around town and were back home and in bed around midnight. She stated the they had dropped Skylar off at the end of our street because Skylar was insistent that she did not want us to hear her sneaking back in the house.
The part of this I do not understand is in early statements David Neese had said thank god for the video tape showing what was later proven to be Skylar getting into SE's mother's car and that this was the first time SE was caught in a lie and it caused SE to change her story that she had not seen Skylar to that her and RS picked up Skylar and dropped her off arround midnight. In this version and others I have read that SE came forward on her own and says they picked up Skylar. Does anyone know which is the true account. Did SE only admit picking up Skylar only after the video was known to her or before?
Jaimee

Sydney, Australia

#3968 Sep 23, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
The part of this I do not understand is in early statements David Neese had said thank god for the video tape showing what was later proven to be Skylar getting into SE's mother's car and that this was the first time SE was caught in a lie and it caused SE to change her story that she had not seen Skylar to that her and RS picked up Skylar and dropped her off arround midnight. In this version and others I have read that SE came forward on her own and says they picked up Skylar. Does anyone know which is the true account. Did SE only admit picking up Skylar only after the video was known to her or before?
Its my understanding that she initially denied seeing Skylar that night when Dave & Mary called her the next day. She then apparently called back (that same day) and admitted that Skylar was out with them but claimed they were back home and in bed by i think 11pm (i could be wrong on the exact time). She changed her story when the surveillance footage showed Skylar being picked up around that time and not being dropped off as SE claimed.

It would be interesting to know if the footage showed how many were in the car when she was being picked up...
rebe

Morgantown, WV

#3969 Sep 23, 2013
Maybe rs only told them where they could find skylar without a confession or perhaps the authorities were in lingo about who was going to arrest here PA or WV. I'm sure once the ball gets rolling with se trial it will all come out. On a side note...my daughter came home today and asked if I heard that a third person was involved. Apparently the kids at school are talking that they think SA knew about it or something and also how she couldn't stand skylar. There is something about that sa that I just don't trust.
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3970 Sep 23, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she denied ever seeing Skylar, then after Mr Neece had rung her and a few other friends she called back saying 'I need to tell you the whole story' She said that her and Rachel picked Skylar up around 11 for a joy ride, then dropped her off down the street from Skylars house a little bit later. The tape had them picking Skylar up at around 12:30am - Her first lie she was caught in

Since: Jun 13

Charleston, WV

#3971 Sep 23, 2013
Georgia wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk to MB myself, and trust me, he is not waiting for Rachel.
People are so impatient these days. I mean, what's the world coming to when a guy won't wait 20-40 years for a knife wielding murderer?
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3972 Sep 23, 2013
PaulFromChas wrote:
<quoted text>
People are so impatient these days. I mean, what's the world coming to when a guy won't wait 20-40 years for a knife wielding murderer?
Lol! I never asked him specifically if he is waiting for her, but from what he told me he wants nothing to do with her or this case, just to move on with life. I am just clearing that up considering liars are posting on here that innocent people are in support of murderers! Wrong!
landlord_2

Graysville, PA

#3973 Sep 23, 2013
ronny from mass wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul i agree with you on this one. I am guessing that while RS was still out and talking to the police, they made RS talk to the crime with SE. I am pretty sure the reason why the consider SE the mastermind is because they might have her on record talking as the leader of the crime. this is my guessing.
You both make very good points. I also have heard that LE was very close to crime scene way before RS confessed. A resident living nearbye was ask questions and if the dogs ever ran loose or brought any thing unusual back home. The resident had mainly inside dogs and didn't roam away from the yard. LE left without any explanation. This was early fall 2012. It also was not local LE from either state. Once they had RS confession LE may have staked out the area with cameras. SE may have returned to the scene as Ive heard some murderers do. And since SE has relatives on that road nearbye nobody would think anything about it.
ugh y

United States

#3974 Sep 23, 2013
rebe wrote:
Maybe rs only told them where they could find skylar without a confession or perhaps the authorities were in lingo about who was going to arrest here PA or WV. I'm sure once the ball gets rolling with se trial it will all come out. On a side note...my daughter came home today and asked if I heard that a third person was involved. Apparently the kids at school are talking that they think SA knew about it or something and also how she couldn't stand skylar. There is something about that sa that I just don't trust.
I would not be suprised at all if she knew about it. But she has not been taken in yet so I'm assuming she would have by now of she was going to be charged with something. IDK. SA is in a weird position and should stop speaking to the media and acting like she was BFFs with Skylar if she didn't , maybe they wee fair weather friends idk. I wonder if she will testify at trial against eddy
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3975 Sep 23, 2013
Why wrote:
Dave neese stated that in court shoaf said se was that mastermind and leader in the murder. Hmm
Im confused about this..? SE was friends with Skylar since they were 8 years old & RS came in the picture a year or two before the murder. Dave Neece stated that when RS came in the picture it all went 'downhill' It makes me wonder - Was SE really the mastermind behind it all? To kill her 'best friend' of half of her life?- It makes me wonder... But judging by their tweets, it was not a healthy friendship at all

Since: Sep 13

Keyser, WV

#3976 Sep 23, 2013
PaulFromChas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing one very important detail. Rachel confessed in January. She was not arrested until her plea hearing in May. Heck, I don't even know if you can call it an arrest. She plead and was taken immmediately in to custody.
So, for 4 months she literally roamed free. Went to school to take tests. Had a fling with a bf. Went to the beach. All with law enforcement's blessings.
There's much more to this than we know. There has to be.
First, how do you know that Shoaf "confessed" in January or what she confessed to?

Secondly, do you think that if Shoaf would have confessed to the brutal stabbing murder of her classmate in January, the police would have let her walk out the door free and clear, to carry on with the rest of her high school classmates?

Not likely.

Charleston, WV

#3977 Sep 23, 2013
Sunset777 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, how do you know that Shoaf "confessed" in January or what she confessed to?
Secondly, do you think that if Shoaf would have confessed to the brutal stabbing murder of her classmate in January, the police would have let her walk out the door free and clear, to carry on with the rest of her high school classmates?
Not likely.
She confessed in January because that's how law enforcement found Skylar. And she was found in January. That is a fact.

So, yes, she was allowed to walk out the door free and clear for 4 months.

The "why" hasn't been explained.
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3978 Sep 23, 2013
CeeBee wrote:
"Also, these girls did not do this for fun, or to 'not be friends anyore'. These girls only do things for their own self interest. What could they gain? Why did they feel it was necessary? How did this benefit THEM?
Just some speculation - Thanks for all the interesting input everyone."
A month before and a week or so after the murder, the bank at Blacksville was robbed. I've wondered about a connection.
shelia eddy &#8207;@_sheliiaa 18 Feb 12
@hiighasthe_sky "shes the one that chose to partake in drugs and participate in theft"....
Canal

Eau Claire, WI

#3979 Sep 23, 2013
Sunset, you have a lot of catching up to do it looks like, you might want to read the FAQ thread.
wow

Maple Shade, NJ

#3980 Sep 23, 2013
Georgia wrote:
<quoted text>
shelia eddy &#8207;@_sheliiaa 18 Feb 12
@hiighasthe_sky "shes the one that chose to partake in drugs and participate in theft"....
There has bben the blacksville robbery participation "theory" for some time... I am sure time will tell and far too many of oyr questions will be answered.
I do wish we knew what this status was about.. rachel??
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3981 Sep 23, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
There has bben the blacksville robbery participation "theory" for some time... I am sure time will tell and far too many of oyr questions will be answered.
I do wish we knew what this status was about.. rachel??
I googled it and all I could find was that they were looking for a blonde female around 5'5 and a male 5'5 - 6 ft

Location hidden

#3982 Sep 23, 2013
There was a tweet from Shelia in January that said "Can I just say how much I love having the upperHand?"

I honestly think Rachel is the mastermind. Shelia seemed so protective of her in her tweets. I think Rachel was the sociopath. She carried on with Church and a boyfriend. I don't think she confessed because she felt haunted and remorse, I think she confessed because she wanted to save her own ass and put Shelia in the hotseat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is owen shitt such a tool bag? 2 hr Youreanass 5
Hoppy Kerchival 10 hr Arthur T 30
Luck Leaving Sinking Ship. Sat Jack_4ral 10
Trailer Parks/ Rent to own trailer? (Dec '11) Sat Jenny gabbert 8
why is nobody talking about Mitch Brozik.. (May '14) Dec 19 TheDude 8
Worst Middle School In Morgantown Area? Dec 18 Arthur T 6
Mylan's Cheating Spouses?? Dec 18 pamperedprincess 3
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morgantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morgantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:36PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports