Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy
curious

Queen Creek, AZ

#3842 Sep 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
rachel failed her test and shelia didnt show up.
It was the other way around. Shelia failed and Rachel never showed up.
Karen

Unionville, VA

#3843 Sep 20, 2013
regarding rachel ...

interesting, this is the criteria for chestnut ridge adolescent patients ::

Inpatient Services Criteria
Adolescents, 13 to 17 years of age, who require comprehensive psychiatric assessment and treatment to stabilize their psychiatric symptoms, may enter an acute care program. Adolescents who enter this program are actively suicidal, homicidal, and/or psychotic.(taken frome chestnut ridge's web page)

last three words.... thoughts, anyone?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3844 Sep 20, 2013
In the interview with a "friend" of Eddy done by CB, she said that Shoaf did pass a polygraph after she received immunity.
curious

Queen Creek, AZ

#3845 Sep 20, 2013
Karen wrote:
regarding rachel ...
interesting, this is the criteria for chestnut ridge adolescent patients ::
Inpatient Services Criteria
Adolescents, 13 to 17 years of age, who require comprehensive psychiatric assessment and treatment to stabilize their psychiatric symptoms, may enter an acute care program. Adolescents who enter this program are actively suicidal, homicidal, and/or psychotic.(taken frome chestnut ridge's web page)
last three words.... thoughts, anyone?
I must admit...I really think RS was the aggressor and SE was stupid enough to follow. My opinion only!! Just look at some of the facts!! She was first to snitch because she was smart enough to know that she would get the deal, she told SE what to say..look at the texts and tweets..etc. She apparently has the history and Chestnut Ridge already new her. Just My opinion.
wow

Maple Shade, NJ

#3846 Sep 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the other way around. Shelia failed and Rachel never showed up.
my mistake. either way though, no one ever passed one to my knowledge
wow

Maple Shade, NJ

#3847 Sep 20, 2013
vandalia wrote:
In the interview with a "friend" of Eddy done by CB, she said that Shoaf did pass a polygraph after she received immunity.
gotcha. wonder if that is true?
PuffyArizona

Uniontown, PA

#3848 Sep 20, 2013
PaulFromChas wrote:
<quoted text>
How about together at Lakin?
No idea about Lakin but they won't be in a fed prison. I work at Hazelton and know enough about it that they won't be coming there.
curious

Queen Creek, AZ

#3849 Sep 20, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
gotcha. wonder if that is true?
Like I said I do believe it was RS all along. Thats why after her confession she passed because she wasn't lying. Hopefully they asked WHO was the mastermind and Who initiated the stabbing. SE is a stupid little girl who looks like a follower. Read her tweets then Rachel S... Enough said.
Georgia

Auckland, New Zealand

#3850 Sep 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said I do believe it was RS all along. Thats why after her confession she passed because she wasn't lying. Hopefully they asked WHO was the mastermind and Who initiated the stabbing. SE is a stupid little girl who looks like a follower. Read her tweets then Rachel S... Enough said.
SE does look like a follower, but even so... she is obviously mentally unstable. She just doesn't fathom the situation and the consequences to every ignorant and crazy move she makes.. This is horrible to say - but I kind of want the case to go onto trial - so SE can face what a witch she is infront of many people & the world can see how crazy SE & RS really are! They both act like nothing happened. Society should be aware, and scared of people like this!
tsp

Morgantown, WV

#3851 Sep 20, 2013
PuffyArizona wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea about Lakin but they won't be in a fed prison. I work at Hazelton and know enough about it that they won't be coming there.
Thats just toooo bad. Hazelton is just the type of correctional facility they both need to be in.
Anonymous

Graysville, PA

#3852 Sep 20, 2013
ugh y wrote:
<quoted text>
Really interesting if true, haven't heard that rumor yet. I think also rumored to be kitchen knives of some sort and they were taken from someone's house, was it Rachel's or Shelias kitchen knives?
Honestly don't know why they decided to use knives, so messy and brutal and leaves a lot of evidence. Most female killers use poison or something less violent I don't know, they're obviously f#cking stupid sick girls.
The use of poison takes a lot of time. A firearm makes a lot of noise. A knife is silent.
James

Orleans, Canada

#3853 Sep 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see any way that there is any evidence that SE was ever a follower of any one. She had Lexi, Shaina, and girlfriend from prom defending and hanging off every word she said. defiantaly not a followerer. A liar and a muderer for sure but not a follower. Doesn't mean that SE was the leader either but pinning this or RS is just not backed up by the facts. The two of them are equally as guilty no matter whose orginal idea it was .
Jessa Joyce

Washington, DC

#3854 Sep 20, 2013
Snoopster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was some kind of twisted status symbol to be in on the secret, and thus part of the mean girls club.
"Slexy" was tagged in that post, I believe. Why did she remove all her accounts if she had nothing to do with it? She didn't just make them private, she deleted them.

Since: Sep 13

Keyser, WV

#3855 Sep 20, 2013
Rumor Mill wrote:
I would imagine there is plenty of evidence. Very possible that the body will probably tell if one or two knives were used, perhaps markings on the bones that would signify the length of the blades.
No one has said if the weapon/s have been found that I have heard, however, if clothes were burned was there anything found in ashes?
I can't imagine what defense she could possibly have.
One of the victims of the Manson family was not discovered until roughly 8 years later when one of the convicts led police to the remains. The coroners autopsy report for that victim is online as well as a pic of the remains taken just as they were being removed from the ground. The cause of death was listed as "multiple stab and chop wounds". In the pic, what appears to be stab or chop marks are clearly visible on the skull. I'm not going to post a link to that pic because it's graphic.

No knives were recovered for that murder, and it's nearly impossible to tell which knife or how many were used to make which marks. Speculation ranges from 4-8 people being present at that murder, the people that know,(the murderers) won't tell the truth, their stories change every time they tell it.

The cutting edges of knives are not very distinctive, if Shoaf and Eddy used 2 different types of knives, maybe one with a serrated edge and one without, there may be some different marks. In the end though, I don't think it's going to make much difference, unless it can be proven that only 1 person used 1 knife.
UGHLY

Morgantown, WV

#3856 Sep 20, 2013
Tweets Studied wrote:
From reading Shelia Eddy's tweets everything seems to make sense. I used to read Rachel's tweets when it was on that one alternative twitter site. On Christmas Day, she went to see Les Miserables with MB. A few days later, she got into a fight with Shelia where Shelia tweet how she "can't take fighting with Rachel seriously". Anyway, that night she tweeted she "hoped Rachel was okay". And that's when Rachel entered Chestnut Ridge.
Basically I think they were fighting about telling LE. I think Rachel was dying to tell them or her parents because it was really getting to her and maybe she was actually "haunted" by the ghost of Skylar. Anyway, I think that night Rachel just lost it and told her mom she needed to go to Chestnut Ridge where she was before.
Anyway, around ten days later Rachel was released and she told LE the same day Shelia tweeted a picture of her being reunited with Rachel. Rachel probably told her parents the same day as LE or right before she went to Chestnut Ridge. From January 3rd til about 10 days later, Shelia was tweeting nothing but "nervous" and "life sucking" tweets. So Rachel probably told Shelia she confessed.
It all makes sense now. Because after January 3rd, Rachel and Shelia no loner were friends.
Well if that is true, then why did law enforcement let Sheila run around for so long? If she had known that Rachel had confessed, why would she incriminate herself? If I was her, I would have denied everything.
The way I understood it was RS confessed and kept it secret in order to gain evidence against SE.
WVU

Morgantown, WV

#3857 Sep 20, 2013
atwoz wrote:
<quoted text>The use of poison takes a lot of time. A firearm makes a lot of noise. A knife is silent.
A knife may be silent...but screams aren't. Plus depending on the type of poison, it wouldn't take that long.
Mikko

Turku, Finland

#3858 Sep 21, 2013
WVU wrote:
<quoted text>
A knife may be silent...but screams aren't. Plus depending on the type of poison, it wouldn't take that long.
They'd have to make her take the poison. She would have been suspicious if they had offered her something at the end of the road and they probably thought it'd be too risky (but less suspicious) to offer her poison while on the road because cops could have stopped them and found a dead person in the backseat. Forcing her to take poison would have been very difficult.

And they were in the middle of nowhere so screaming would not have made a big difference considering how lazy people are to investigate something that seems to come from far away and is repeated only once or twice (you won't scream for long if your lungs are stabbed).

Mill Creek, WV

#3859 Sep 21, 2013
Sunset777 wrote:
Placing Shoaf and Eddy in the same prison could present problems, especially if Shoaf testifies against Eddy, considering both girls may have already demonstrated their skill in using a knife in an attack.
I don't know how many facilities there are in WV to house maximum security female inmates. In the Manson case, the 3 girls were sent to the California Institute for Women because that's the only maximum security prison for women they had. The male Manson family members were eventually separated, there are many maximum security prisons for men, but very few for women.
The only state prison for maximum security females in WV I can locate is Lakin Correctional Facility. Someone mentioned earlier USP Hazelton and FPC Alderson. I doubt Shoaf or Eddy will be sent to either of those, as they are both Federal Prisons, and the Shoaf and Eddy cases are in state court. One of Manson's girls, Lynette Fromme, did 34 years in Alderson for pulling a gun on Gerald Ford in 1975.
The correctional officers WILL be able to handle these little skanks. In ways they have NEVER been handled by their parents. Rules will be followed and they will not be in a position that their whining will do them any good. And I imagine they will want to cut their hair soon after their arrival. Female prisoners are different to handle, and learn their lessons more quickly. I have worked with women inmates--they are a pain--but the officers won't put up with them.
PuffyArizona

Uniontown, PA

#3860 Sep 21, 2013
tsp wrote:
<quoted text> Thats just toooo bad. Hazelton is just the type of correctional facility they both need to be in.
I know a few big girls who'd love to get their hands on those two ;)
Rumor Mill

Morgantown, WV

#3861 Sep 21, 2013
There was a rumor that RS was seen on the roof of her house one early morning. Another rumor that she thought she was being haunted by Skylar's ghost. I think she was most likely committed for being suicidal. However, a psychopath could easily fake that, possible plan b action to support an insanity plea in an attempt to cover her butt. I think both of them are experts at cya tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 1 hr Alien 11
Marshall home opener in 57 days... 2 hr Herd 91 45
Create your own Forum 11 hr Weepy 784
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 15 hr Linda 30
Kayla Debiase (Jun '13) 17 hr Kayla Debiase 4
Any complaints about Wedgewood Family Practice? (Aug '11) 18 hr Anonymous 32
Herbal Incense/Potpourri (Feb '15) Thu Mary 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages