Motorcycle Accident Sends One Man to ...

Motorcycle Accident Sends One Man to Hospital

There are 3 comments on the WBOY story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Motorcycle Accident Sends One Man to Hospital. In it, WBOY reports that:

It happened near the intersection of Route 119 and Greenbag Road in Morgantown. The police say a car was turning left onto Greenbag Road, without the arrow, when the motorcycle came down the hill on 119 and hit ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY.

C Ely

Clifford, Canada

#1 Sep 9, 2006
My husband and I both ride, and the thing that I have noticed (whether I'm in a car or on a bike) is that people driving cars are just plain stupid and lazy. Most people don't even bother to use turn signals, like you're just supposed to KNOW which way they are going. People simply need to pay more attention and quit being so lazy when they drive.
djh

Uniontown, PA

#2 Sep 19, 2008
wrecks are bad my pap recked his bike and broke his shoulder ba\lade
EDC

Uniontown, PA

#3 Jan 20, 2009
It is very important to for motorcycle riders to wear a helmet while riding. For the WV helmet laws check out http://www.colombostuhr.com/motorcycle/west-v...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Truck 51 min James 1
Gerichtsgebäude Angestellter 1 hr Frank Castle 21
herd is back & ready for 2017 Mon Scroggy Salmons 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
Excalibur lady goddivas dancers ( Rayne or ice) Apr 23 Mee 6
#21 Mountaineers beat down the Blundering Turds Apr 23 terdboy 10
Sarah Stanley Apr 21 Knowpersonally 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance