Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2013
OK MOTOWN, I have been there before and Man, did I ever have FUN in that town! You ladies are the most fun I have ever seen and I'm coming back and I hope to meet some of you FUN LOVIN LADIES !!!
What's coming up soon there and who wants to have some fun? Hell you tell me what you like to get into and we will see if we can make it happen or have one helluva time trying
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
OK MOTOWN, I have been there before and Man, did I ever have FUN in that town! You ladies are the most fun I have ever seen and I'm coming back and I hope to meet some of you FUN LOVIN LADIES !!!
What's coming up soon there and who wants to have some fun? Hell you tell me what you like to get into and we will see if we can make it happen or have one helluva time trying
Well I agree with Rider, there must be a few ladies around Motown who like to get out and get wild and crazy and have fun, now the only question is who are they and where are they? Come on people, this is Morgantown, WV !! where are you all?
lovely lady

Springfield, NJ

#3 Mar 26, 2013
We are every were!!!!:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
lovely lady wrote:
We are every were!!!!:)
Hi there Lovely lady, I figured there was at least a few Fun, Lovin Ladies around Motown and it appears I was right. How the hell are you doin? Tell me, what do you really love to get into?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Grier sleeps with Atletic Trainer 3 hr Loser Filth 3
Morgantown Mall in TROUBLE 5 hr K Rice 1
We Are 6 hr Trikey Blimey 2
Will Grier 6 hr Reporter 6
Belk Closing in Mall 22 hr City of Westover 7
ayto Fri Gabe 2
Any real women on backpage Fri Wetterbetter 26

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance