Blood on High Street Sunday Morning

Blood on High Street Sunday Morning

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Bob

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Did anyone see the blood all over the side walk leading from the den down by Casa's? I walked into the Den around 12:30 Sunday afternoon and there was blood all over the floor, the door, and the windows. I asked the woman behind the counter what happened and she said she didnt know... she just opened the store 30 minutes ago and there was already blood everywhere. I followed the blood around the corner where there was another huge pool where I am assuming the victim either died or was picked up by an ambulance.

Anyone know?
Charleston Chick

London, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Bob wrote:
Did anyone see the blood all over the side walk leading from the den down by Casa's? I walked into the Den around 12:30 Sunday afternoon and there was blood all over the floor, the door, and the windows. I asked the woman behind the counter what happened and she said she didnt know... she just opened the store 30 minutes ago and there was already blood everywhere. I followed the blood around the corner where there was another huge pool where I am assuming the victim either died or was picked up by an ambulance.
Anyone know?
Are you sure that it was blood? It could have been red paint or red dye that someone spilled there. I hope that it wasn't blood though.
WVU 4 Life

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Bob wrote:
Anyone know?
Maybe someone dropped a big box of ketchup and all the bottles busted.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Aug 9, 2012
It was either Geno or Tavon getting caught without a tampon...again

What can you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miami hurricanes 3 hr WVU Fan 13
Wvwho soccer.... Nothing but bridesmaids! 3 hr WVU Fan 43
nTelos Cell Phone 6 hr PayupSucka 6
Morgantown Post Office/Carrier Complaints (Jun '16) Wed Sarah 4
Before seasons over no top 25 for wvwho Tue WVU Fan 94
WVAQ/Kevin Connoley show cancelled? Dec 6 dolli 68
Mylan Layoffs : Are you affected? Dec 6 Heather 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance