Haha

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Ur a di$k and to mind ur own business
1 post removed
shadowbeast69

Weston, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Jian is a good dude. And he has the best Chinese food around. Leave the guy and his business alone. Slanderous comments such as these make you look like a fool. Which is very apparent.
Sadieloo

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
I agree 100%! They are wonderful people that are excellent at what they do. They are polite, curtious, and make the best food out of all the chinese restaurants I've ever ate. Leave people alone especially the ones that do nothing but bust there asses from daylight to dark just trying to make a living.
shadowbeast69

Weston, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Sadie is very correct. Jian works 7 days a week open to close. Find me someone in Weston who's willing to work like that. His business is literally his life.
mountainmomma

Fairmont, WV

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Jian is awesome and friendly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Just because Asian women have sideways vaginas doesn't mean they deserve to be booted out of the country. Racist.
Sadieloo

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
And just because dumb ignorant rednecks can type doesn't mean they should use a keyboard

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Bix_B wrote:
Just because Asian women have sideways vaginas doesn't mean they deserve to be booted out of the country. Racist.
I LOVE SIDEWAYS VAGINAS! SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT TO FIND THE CLITORIS THOUGH. ASIANS ROCK!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 19, 2013
If they're not assimilating to American values then they need to be reported and eventually deported. If they can't prove they are naturalized citizens, or if they cannot prove they have been converted to Christianity and attend Christian services...they need to go! I'm looking into it now and will be reporting them if they don't check out.

Read your Bible.

It IS God's word.
oh your lord

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Christianity and Christian service what a joke....that's not American. Read your own damn bible. The bible never refers to America, of course that's because America wasn't even a thought. You need deported. Being a nut job Christian has nothing to do with being a good American.
chris

Weston, WV

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Christian service =gossip hour
Sadieloo

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2013
You people r just straight up idiots! All u do is go from topic to topic spatting off ignorant, perverted, down right nasty comments about anything and everything. Are you so pitiful that the only way u can get a Lil attention is to come on here and say shit like this. Really? and as for the bible thumping crap u just twist what u want to suit ur purpose. Period there is one bible with how many different religious perspectives. Get over it and stop being dumbasses.
omg

Richmond, VA

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Lady u need help and need to stay off of here ur on every one of these forms not everyone is Christian nor do they wanna be chill out and find something other to do wit ur life!!!!
Christ_is_Lord wrote:
If they're not assimilating to American values then they need to be reported and eventually deported. If they can't prove they are naturalized citizens, or if they cannot prove they have been converted to Christianity and attend Christian services...they need to go! I'm looking into it now and will be reporting them if they don't check out.

Read your Bible.

It IS God's word.
Holly Hell

Elkins, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2013
Someone please shut the crazy Holly roller up before they create another KKK for any " non- American" value holders. It's people like you that make the young people atheist, No joke. As for the sesame Inn, amazing food, amazing people and most of all who cares if their illegal! however I do not believe that they are.
yes sir

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 21, 2013
we will see soon.
FORSAKEN

Morgantown, WV

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Christ_is_Lord wrote:
Read your Bible.
It IS God's word.
there are alot fo non christains out there that are more american then most...you dont have to believe in "god" to be american how stupid and narrow minded can one be.:rolls eyes:
wow

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Why do all Asians smell like noodles?
harry hedgecock

Weston, WV

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Actually they are legal or I'm sure the Feds would've got them by now since they have been here for years. Idiots.
yumm

Fairmont, WV

#21 Mar 28, 2013
Regardless if they are illegal or not the food is delicious!
Durrr

Weston, WV

#22 Mar 29, 2013
Christ_is_Lord wrote:
Read your Bible.
It IS God's word.
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen anyone say in my life! First you are dumb enough to believe a book written thousands of years ago has anything to do with the life you live now. Second there are far too many religions for your Christianity to be the only one that is right. Third being Christian faith is not in the requirements of being an American citizen, I believe in no higher power and I'm completely legal to live and work here. Enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good church 5 hr Marissa M 3
Nicole Moran Arrested 10 hr fryingpan 5
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 14 hr Boom Burger 11,105
looking for a doc that will prescribe narcotics 20 hr bullconner 4
Herbal Incense/Potpourri Feb 27 this is sad 8
Colton Balasko Feb 26 Loaded 9
Maleah baber Feb 26 Mrs Friendly 2

Winter Storm Watch for Monongalia County was issued at March 03 at 9:24PM EST

Morgantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

NFL 6:02AM
Brian Hartline visiting Cleveland Browns
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
NFL11:39 AM
Browns OC wants Manziel 'obsessed' with football
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers