|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

:-)

I told you SOB's

Let's see he gave you A drunk for a head football coach 8 or 9 dollar beer at the stadium and a last place in the Big 12 along with miles and miles and miles away from any away games.

He will be gone before it's announced that wvwho is not going bowling this year! LOL!

Wvwvo always the bridesmaid never the bride!

I told you! Just when are you imbicikles gonna start to listen to ol herd 91? When I say?

WE ARE

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Who Cares

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

There is more to life than just football. Get a life Herd 91. Sounds like you dwell to much on college football. Who cares if WVU is struggling to win. Looks like the Herd is in the same boat. I thought Middle Tennessee was a Middle School grades 5 through 8. Sorry!
Yeah

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Herd 91 wrote:
I told you SOB's
Let's see he gave you A drunk for a head football coach 8 or 9 dollar beer at the stadium and a last place in the Big 12 along with miles and miles and miles away from any away games.
He will be gone before it's announced that wvwho is not going bowling this year! LOL!
I told you! Just when are you imbicikles gonna start to listen to ol herd 91? When I say?
WE ARE
Yours Truly
Herd 91
What is Marshall besides sad and pathetic?. Do you all even go to a bowl game when you have a good season? I don't know much about D3.

Oh and I think you mean 'imbeciles' not 'imbicikles'. Next time save yourself the embarrassment and just say 'stupid people'.

YOU ARE RETARDED

Yours truly,
Not a dumb fag
Alberta Harris

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Maybe he can take Hogerlon with him.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

9 dollar beer a drunk head coach (actually the basketball coach is a drunk also) last place in your conference and you have to pay around a grand to watch an away game when airline and hotel costs are taken into consideration. LOL

yep ol Ollie stuck it to you *ASSHOLES*

Att Yea: How about I just call you ASSHOLES?

Wink! Wink!

And how much for season tickets? LOL

Someone please prove mr wrong...anyone man enough to prove me wrong?

(looks at watch)

I'll wait I have time! ROFLMAO I couldn't be happier!!!!!!

WE ARE!

WE ARE

Tours Truly
herd 91
Yeah

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Don't be mad that nobody knows about MU and you guys play local high school teams so y'all never even have to worry about travel costs. No one compels you to buy beer in the stadium but at least you can!!

It is better that you guys avoid planes anyway ;)
Started from the bottom and you are still there
Know it all

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Herd 91 wrote:
9 dollar beer a drunk head coach (actually the basketball coach is a drunk also) last place in your conference and you have to pay around a grand to watch an away game when airline and hotel costs are taken into consideration. LOL
yep ol Ollie stuck it to you *ASSHOLES*
Att Yea: How about I just call you ASSHOLES?
Wink! Wink!
And how much for season tickets? LOL
Someone please prove mr wrong...anyone man enough to prove me wrong?
(looks at watch)
I'll wait I have time! ROFLMAO I couldn't be happier!!!!!!
WE ARE!
WE ARE
Tours Truly
herd 91
Do you think fans can control WVU's personnel hiring decisions? The price of beer in the stadium? Whether the team wins or loses? As "average" faithful fans all we can do is cheer when they win, stay respectfully silent when they lose, drink beer in the parking lot and support our STUDENT athletes. Most West Virginians treat others as they would want to be treated. That means not attacking someone's character over the outcome of a football season. It really doesn't have the impact on our lives you seem to think it does.
Tully

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

How'd losing to MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE work out for ya? Still stinging from that one? Keep bragging about those "championships"! LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yours Truly,

Tully
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I am still waiting for one JUST ONE of you idiots to show me where Ollie made it better for wvwho MounTedQueer fans. Now granted wvwho officials talk as if he were the second coming and just didn't do as asked but went above and beyond the call of duty.

He couldn't get you into the SEC nor the ACC so he settles for a conference so far away it's not funny. Yes being in the Big 12 does generate a lot of money for wvwho, but my question is this...

How does wvwho making millions being a bottom feeder in the Big 12 help any of the fans?

Chances are you'll make a bowl once every three years if you are lucky, but on the flip side I guess you can say you saw Texas and Texas Tech and Oklahoma and Oklahoma Stae come to your filthy town every other year.

You won't beat them, but you can say you saw them I guess

Yep you ass holes made your bed now you gotts lay in it

WE ARE MARSHALL WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS!

and have the hardware to prove it

Once more time how did Ollie Luckless make life better for you ass holes?

I got time i'll wait

<looks at watch>

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Skeeter

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

So, where are your Sugar Bowl and Orange Bowl trophies?!?! They look real nice in the showcase up here. The only hardwarde you have in Huntington is either from Ace or True Value. LMAO!
Know it all

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Herd 91 wrote:
I am still waiting for one JUST ONE of you idiots to show me where Ollie made it better for wvwho MounTedQueer fans. Now granted wvwho officials talk as if he were the second coming and just didn't do as asked but went above and beyond the call of duty.
He couldn't get you into the SEC nor the ACC so he settles for a conference so far away it's not funny. Yes being in the Big 12 does generate a lot of money for wvwho, but my question is this...
How does wvwho making millions being a bottom feeder in the Big 12 help any of the fans?
Chances are you'll make a bowl once every three years if you are lucky, but on the flip side I guess you can say you saw Texas and Texas Tech and Oklahoma and Oklahoma Stae come to your filthy town every other year.
You won't beat them, but you can say you saw them I guess
Yep you ass holes made your bed now you gotts lay in it
WE ARE MARSHALL WE PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS!
and have the hardware to prove it
Once more time how did Ollie Luckless make life better for you ass holes?
I got time i'll wait
<looks at watch>
Yours Truly
Herd 91
Again, I ask how does the average WVU fan control who the athletic director is or what conference WVU is in? Can you tell me how that is anyone's fault besides who does the hiring at WVU? I just don't understand what point you're trying to make. It's like blaming employees when they're CEO is a jerk. It's out of their control and unless there's some where else to work they put up and shut up. In WVU's case they're our team, we went there, our children went there and now our grandchildren go there. We are loyal to our team regardless of where they play, who they play and if they win. It's called unconditional love. There is no one jumping to defend Luck's decisions because so far it's been disappointing but it is OUT OF OUR CONTROL!
Coach Stew

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaa!
Dude

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Herd 91 is SO STUPID. I would challenge him, but he has uncontrollable crying when he is tackled. Don't mess with me HERD 91. I am a lot tougher than you could ever imagine. As a West Virginia fan I could care less if Luck leaves or not. Big Herd victory today over the worst team in the nation. Keep your thoughts to yourself 91 or somebody may kicked you Marco Butt. I sense you are scared. Sorry for scaring you 91. Goodnight 91. Go EERS.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

@Dude from Chapmanville. Chapmanville. LOL

How come you assholes can't spell it right? SON it's Go MounTedQueers! Believe me SON when I run across morons who can't spell i'm usually not too intimidated by them.

WE ARE

Yours Truly
Herd 91

Come on one more time...

it's...Let's go M.O.U.N.T.E.D.Q.U.E.E.R.S

Geez dude pick up a book every now and then.
jtjr

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

not to steal coach stews bwa ha ha but yeah ollie good job of matchin the mountains. trade u for rod anyday. wish pasalong was here to say ready to come home rita. forgive puncuation. old person w blackberry.
jtjr

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

and the missing t in punctuation. that is just ignorance.
jtjr

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

#ed pass along thanks for randy mazey but maybe texas southern needs an ad
jtjr

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

hey ollie tell me how my ### tastes regards eddie p
jtjr

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Herd 91 wrote:
I told you SOB's
WE ARE
Yours Truly
Herd 91
hell guy i cheer for marshall when they aint playin us, did major touch you?
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Never mind people Texas didn't want Luckless afterall. Remember he was just a rhodes scholar candidate not winner. BIG difference

Anyway I guess the Longhorns didn't want his sorry ass afterall.

WE ARE

Yours Truly
Herd 91

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr bacon hater 57,003
USA Today Newspaper has the Herd possibly in Ch... 6 hr seriously Herd91 5
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
things that are #1 (Jan '14) Tue Herd 91 - Grow Up 7
homo mobs roam morgantown (Nov '13) Tue Herd 91 - Grow Up 7
Herd 91 - Grow Up Tue Herd 91- Grow Up 1
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) Tue Buffy Beasley 10,085
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000