Joe Deforest needs to go at end of se...

Joe Deforest needs to go at end of season...

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Truth

Rupert, WV

#1 Oct 20, 2012
We need to look at teams from the MAC, Big East, and other inferior conferences that have the best defenses. From them we need to narrow down our new D-cordinator. Don't tell me he has young players, new scheme, or growing pains....we are too far into the season...
big deal

Athens, WV

#2 Oct 20, 2012
what you need is to accept that you are a subpar team
JJJ

Douglasville, GA

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Joe DeForest is overrated. He blames the kids. Coaches lead, they don't blame. He's unable to coach them, period. The only thing he had to change was where he worked. He's got previous experience in the B12,with the schools and styles of play used, so he should be able to work with the young team and get them to do what needs to be done in order for them to play at the level they need to play at. Yes, I realize we're not coaches and simply stating our opinions. I'm just disgusted by his attitude and really, the overall attitude coming out of the entire coaching staff.
Suzy

Douglasville, GA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Bring Back Rich Rod!!! And Jeff Casteel!! Then we'd have a defense again. And we'd have great offense and we'd have all 3 sides of the ball covered.
told U so

Ona, WV

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Ahhh, and at Week 8 the witch hunt begins for the coaching staff... Some fans you have there in Morgantown. Admit the move to the big 12 was a mistake. The coaches were just fine in the first few games, right???
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Oct 21, 2012
:)

Shhh! I'm just gonna sit back and listen...shhh!

:)
told U so

Ona, WV

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Bring back RichRod?, aren’t these the same people that almost made death threats to the man and his family. LoL pathetic...Sorry Dorthy, K-state would have still got you and your little dog too...
HAAA HAAA HAAA
Suzy wrote:
Bring Back Rich Rod!!! And Jeff Casteel!! Then we'd have a defense again. And we'd have great offense and we'd have all 3 sides of the ball covered.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Hey i like the Dorothy line....LOL!

Speaking of the Wizard of Oz

Question: What do the Tin Man and wvwho have in common?

Answer: Neither have a heart

And the coaches are like the lion and have no courage

And the fans are like the scarecrow and have no brain

"i told U so"

If i ever get the chance to meet you i promise you a cold one on Herd 91!

Go get em i need to get some sleep!

What a beatdown!

And the sad part is that K State really isn't that good...honestly thay aren't!

Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna take a power nap and awake and check the polls!
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Run Deforest Run......

And just think guys he may be your next head coach after Otis Campbell heads to Texas! I told you and told you to hire another head coach and put him in waiting, but nooooo!

it's not like you didn't do it before!

Run Deforest Run......
wvu fan

Kingwood, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Win or lose we have more class than most of you
dudley due right

Culloden, WV

#11 Nov 10, 2012
i thank that we should have kept jeff i cant go along with rich but its for sure we dont have any defence,dont blame the players they can only do what there tought , im a mountaineer till the end.but you would thank dana would get agg at the def cor, and what has happend to geno
dudley due right

Culloden, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2012
is oliver going to stand for whats going on with the foot ball program, or are heads going to roll,i thought dana said bs didnt know how to win whats his problem.
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Nov 12, 2012
As a lifetime wvwho hater i would love to see you cretins keep the exact same coaching staff you have right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
with election season slowing, different issues ... 3 hr good thread starter 7
For the love of God, please stop having kids if... 5 hr Really 23
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 7 hr All Men Cant Be Bad 78
Teena 9 hr Amber 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Truth 1,279
Any complaints about Wedgewood Family Practice? (Aug '11) Sun STAY AWAY PLEASE 45
House of Refuge (power in praise church)??? May 21 Anyinfoneeded 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages