Guy in white truck named p-nut

Guy in white truck named p-nut

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Str8up

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Does anybody know anything about this guy?
blondie24

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Yeah why ? What about him ? Maybe you should just go up to him yourself and ask your questions . Coward . What good is it honestly doing by asking on topix ???....
Former Resident

Nottingham, PA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
wow... such friendly and helpful people here.... jeesh.
its obvious .

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Former Resident wrote:
wow... such friendly and helpful people here.... jeesh.
why does it matter to you ? It's sad that " people " want to tip toe around and try to get info on someone on a web site instead of them actually getting to know the person face to face that they are so desperately wanting to know about . wouldn't it be best to get to know the person instead of seeking info and dirt on the Internet ?
Str8up

Fairmont, WV

#5 Jun 22, 2013
blondie24 wrote:
Yeah why ? What about him ? Maybe you should just go up to him yourself and ask your questions . Coward . What good is it honestly doing by asking on topix ???....
What's the big deal in asking around about someone? Everyone does when they meet someone. Don't you? I think a girl needs to find out what kind of guy she's interested in, don't you? Wouldn't you want to know if you we're about to go out with a rapist or someone's husband?
sling blade

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Do a background check.
haha seriously ?

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Yupe background check ... Or perhaps ask people face to face about him
.. Or maybe you could just go straight up and ask him the questions your wanting to know because he will find out that you started a topix about him just to get info on " what kind of person he is " and he WILL be pissed at you . Your burning that bridge with him already .
WhoRu

Fairmont, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="haha seriously ? "]Yupe background check ... Or perhaps ask people face to face about him
.. Or maybe you could just go straight up and ask him the questions your wanting to know because he will find out that you started a topix about him just to get info on " what kind of person he is " and he WILL be pissed at you . Your burning that bridge with him already .[/QUOTE]
Look, I don't know you, you don't know me, I'm not quite sure why you seem so offended and bothered? I've just learnt from past experiences that you can't always take someone at face value. I have tried to get to know him, I have been completely honest and open with him, but think that he's messing around and playing me. I really like him, but was warned that he may have other girlfriends. If this is the case, I would rather not waste my time. So you tell me, you seem to be pretty close to him?? What do you think? Since you think that it's your business and have the right to judge someone.
Joe Cool

Nottingham, PA

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Word to the wise... if you are suspicious about someone, then there is a good reason for your suspicions. If you are looking for something bad, you will eventually find it.
sweet_young_blon de

Morgantown, WV

#10 Jun 25, 2013
I hope he's spending as much cash on you as he is me :) just love it when he spoils me ..we both are each others side piece . Just go with it ...who cares if he sees other girls . It's fun .
UrFullofIt

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jun 25, 2013
sweet_young_blonde wrote:
I hope he's spending as much cash on you as he is me :) just love it when he spoils me ..we both are each others side piece . Just go with it ...who cares if he sees other girls . It's fun .
I don't think you even know who I'm talking about... And if you are who you claim, then describe him to me... If you are his "sidekick" then I will gladly let it go... Move on, and I will gladly step aside and let you be his piece of ass. That is not what I'm looking for. I have some they call self-respect.
sweet_young_blon de

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jun 26, 2013
We are gym buddies and we love to go to cheat lake together :D . He's 6' about 180 with dark blonde hair and light brown eyes . Handsome as can be and really knows how to lift and fish . We love riding on the lake on my boat :D ..awesome times ! But what more could a chick ask for right ?
str8up

Fairmont, WV

#13 Jun 26, 2013
sweet_young_blonde wrote:
We are gym buddies and we love to go to cheat lake together :D . He's 6' about 180 with dark blonde hair and light brown eyes . Handsome as can be and really knows how to lift and fish . We love riding on the lake on my boat :D ..awesome times ! But what more could a chick ask for right ?
Not the same person... This person is short, with glasses and long hair.
You go do your thing.
sweet_young_blon de

Morgantown, WV

#14 Jun 27, 2013
I'm sorry you have to settle for a small guy with glasses ... My condolences on that . But than again I'm sure your not much to look at either lol .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skid marks 2 hr Jess 1
Gino's in Htown ran by mob. No secret everybod... 2 hr Vincent 1
trump - making america great again!!! 11 hr Hillbilly John 18
Morgantown Landlords (May '09) 11 hr wvugirl 40
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue TheTruthAlways2 4,168
Joe Prichard Mon LovelyRita 7
Chuggins only has TWO final four appearances in... Jul 24 Joe D 9

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance