Date Set for Michelle Michael's Murde...

Date Set for Michelle Michael's Murder Trial

There are 148 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Feb 22, 2007, titled Date Set for Michelle Michael's Murder Trial. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

Posted Thursday, February 22, 2007 ; 05:52 PM Updated Thursday, February 22, 2007 ; 06:17 PM Trial was moved to Kanawha County earlier this month. via WBOY-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
unknown person

Detroit, MI

#1 Jul 3, 2007
this woman must be a white person
Morgantown Local

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 4, 2007
Why? People of color have never seen The Burning Bed? Domestic violence is color blind. It's a shame more people cannot be.
firepro

Dayton, NV

#3 Jul 5, 2007
unknown person wrote:
this woman must be a white person
racist. color has nothing to do with it. Go put your white hood on. I know you are not white, but you sound just as stupid as a KKK member.

“Loud Pipes For All!”

Since: Mar 07

Voorhees, NJ

#4 Jul 5, 2007
Damn, what did he do to set her off?
friends

Martinsburg, WV

#5 Jul 8, 2007
jimmy was one of the most caring people i ever met, he did not desevre to die like that like he did. man we miss you.
Lou

AOL

#6 Jul 9, 2007
Amazing what sex will make a person do :(
ex family member

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 10, 2007
i think the woman is nuts, she had to have done it. it only make sense. look at the evidense. duh!!!!!!!!!!
Girl that knows Shelley

Huntersville, NC

#8 Jul 11, 2007
I think that they should have looked at others as well. Shelley is not a killer.
ex family member

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 16, 2007
I also have known shelly, and i would have never thought this either. but, from attending the trail, there is no doubt in my mind that she is a killer. She also, evidentally has no care in the world for her family, to put them through what she has.
gage

Fairmont, WV

#10 Sep 11, 2007
i live next door and that bitch is crazy she doing life now ha well 15 years bitch
News Nerd

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2007
Obviously there are less than a hand full of folks in Mon county who would have access to Norcuronium and the victim. Do the math. She did it. Did anybody check and see if any children died in ICU that may have been given that stuff?
FriendTO JIM

Baltimore, MD

#12 Sep 12, 2007
I just can't wait for the B to get what's coming to her!!!
Just Plain Old Me

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2007
I think that she should get life in prison and not with mercy. Those poor children. Also those poor grandparents that are keeping the kids. They have already raised theirs and now they get to raise more because of her. WV needs the electric chair. Can I watch Can I can I....
tired

Bluefield, WV

#14 Sep 25, 2007
Just Plain Old Me wrote:
I think that she should get life in prison and not with mercy. Those poor children. Also those poor grandparents that are keeping the kids. They have already raised theirs and now they get to raise more because of her. WV needs the electric chair. Can I watch Can I can I....
I keep saying we need the death penalty - I even signed a petition a few years back that was going around but nothing ever came from it. Too many bleeding hearts. I am tired of people murdering and then my taxes gets raised so they can take care of those murderers in jail. They shouldn't have the air conditioning, hot meals, tv, exercise room. Let them rot in their little cells. I know, I know, someone will be here shortly to tell me how awful I am to think like that. But did you know that when you rent that air conditioning is considered a luxery therefore your landlord does not have to supply it. Therefore why should we make the prisons comfortable for these people? They ought to suffer like the people they killed.
moo

Massapequa Park, NY

#15 Jan 6, 2008
I just watched 48 hours mystery,and I think the ex wife did it!She was a rerspiratory therapist,and had access to Norcuronium,did anyone bother to check the hospital records to see if any was missing,and if so,who signed it out.
this might be a key piece of evidence.
My daughters fiance is originally from N.J. and now lives in that area
last year we were dealing with a woman,who had her mind set,that if she couldnt have my daughters fiance,then no one could!!She was born and raised in
West Virginia.We are all from N.J.Well my daughter got the guy,and the cow in WV got nothing,she didnt deserve him,he is one hell of a good guy!!The cow on the other hand is full of bull---t!!She called the cops on my son in law,he was arrested for domestic abuse,and the cow was the one who should have been arrested,she tried to run him over with her car that night!!
Seems to me that WV women,like to run around on their men,but if their man does it to them,then its a case of revenge IE if I cant keep you,then no one can!!
Frances from TN

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2008
I believe that Jimmy's wife did murder him. I pray that one day she comes to her senses and asks the Lord to forgive her for what she has done. (Murderers have their place in the lake of fire.) I am praying for the children that they will forgive her for what she did to their daddy. I have know Jimmy's parents for many many years; and I continue to pray for them as they attempt to go on with their lives. I cannot imagine losing a child the way they have lost Jimmy.
1 post removed
friend of Michelle

Mill Creek, WV

#18 Feb 11, 2008
I believe she is INNOCENT!!!!!.....one of the nicest people I know......It's amazing what can happen after the world gets so caught up in the drama...well Shelley was raised in a great family and was always quiet and a sweetheart besides the fact a down right good catholic girl....I think Jim committed suicide...no doubt about it.......But that's just my opinion, I'm a pretty good judge of character..so say what you want,most of you dont even know her!!!!!!
One who knows

AOL

#19 Mar 16, 2008
Shelly is INNOCENT and one day will be set free from all these horrible charges! You all will see...
Another one who knows

Morgantown, WV

#20 Mar 16, 2008
I worked with Shelly and also was a witness at the trial She was not a nice person. I used to hear her talk to her exhusband on the phone and she would cuss him out, and we were in a small unit where everyone could hear her. She was a very evil person.
notre dame H S with her

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 19, 2008
I have no mercy for her!! She took the life of a father and a son. She was selfess as well as a murderer. People get divorced everyday that don't kill....I feel nothing for her she deserves to suffer the way Jimmy did . or yea shes Catholic adultery, murder, greed ETC ETC she'll burn in hell.. Make a cheer for that Shelly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the number zero? 1 hr Coach dana 10
wvaq 17 hr E Neffs E Neff 3
Adrienne zeni Fri Bruce Jenner 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 26 Anonymous 4,091
herd is back & ready for 2017 Apr 26 Baron Von Riktor 6
Excalibur lady goddivas dancers ( Rayne or ice) Apr 23 Mee 6
#21 Mountaineers beat down the Blundering Turds Apr 23 terdboy 10

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance