just sayin

Morgantown, WV

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Hey Turd91! You are probably the biggest looser I have ever encountered on this site! Why do you care so much about WVU and Morgantown? What's wrong? Cant run with the big dogs? Stay down in Cuntington and keep sleeping with
your sister!
1 post removed
Herd 91 is History

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 26, 2012
just sayin,

right on, bro!

we are soften' up ole Herd 91 to the point that he can only write a few lame comments any more about WVU.

we just about got him where we want him (right between the cheeks of a bisons' a$$).

he's wussin' out on us. he is ready to give up and admit defeat (and the inferiority of Marshall)

keep up the good work!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Hey Turd91! You are probably the biggest looser I have ever encountered on this site! Why do you care so much about WVU and Morgantown? What's wrong? Cant run with the big dogs? Stay down in Cuntington and keep sleeping with
your sister!
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 3 hr curious 10,245
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 58,337
Mountedqueers on way to another 4 win season 7 hr sybil 9
When will Clint Trickett come out of the closet? 8 hr Hate Thread- Ignore 7
Miss Mothman Pageant 11 hr In The Know 4
Oregon & Marshall keep winning... Sun Hate Thread- Ignore 4
Wvu rugby player knocked out Sun On looker 1
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
•••
•••