concerned

Rivesville, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Has anyone else had any bad experiences with patty hill? I had a case where I was in a severe motorcycle wreck, broke nearly 30 bones, and she pretty much took my son away from me because my wife divorced me. I am a very good father, I spend much more time with him than his mother. I have a very good job making over 100k a year, and have never had a criminal background.

This is one judge we need to remove. I personally think she is lower than the scum that is stuck to the scum on the bottom of my shoe.... Anyone else had any bad experiences with this so-called "judge"? Or should I say, just walk in with a vagina and she will give you everything... I even agreed to give my ex wife everything out of the divorce, EVERYTHING....
Very concerned

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jan 10, 2013
concerned wrote:
Has anyone else had any bad experiences with patty hill? I had a case where I was in a severe motorcycle wreck, broke nearly 30 bones, and she pretty much took my son away from me because my wife divorced me. I am a very good father, I spend much more time with him than his mother. I have a very good job making over 100k a year, and have never had a criminal background.
This is one judge we need to remove. I personally think she is lower than the scum that is stuck to the scum on the bottom of my shoe.... Anyone else had any bad experiences with this so-called "judge"? Or should I say, just walk in with a vagina and she will give you everything... I even agreed to give my ex wife everything out of the divorce, EVERYTHING....
Yes she is the worst judge ever. My sons mother through him out with nothing at thirteen years old, has had no contact with him for months -- He has been living with me and when I went to court Judge Hill made me out to be the bad guy. Would not hear anythign I had to say but would listen to every whinney word from the mother. THis woman sucks as a judge. I am going to file a complaint with the judicial system
concern parent

Franklin, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2013
This judge is useless a tit on boar hog! She don't need to hold a job with that much power! I am a female and she pretty much believe that everything that we reported about my step daughter was a lie and the mother's word was the gospel! This woman can't even hold a job and lives off the government and its alright for her to live in a shack and be mistreated. The child ran away from home and now is being ordered to go back to these bad living arrangements. So as far as I'm concern she is messing over everybody and need to be remove from being a judge, or take alittle more pride in what she does. Its not only her its the child protection services up there too, they are just a useless too! I don't know what kind of drugs they give these fuckers before they work for the government to make them so stupid but they really need to stop so that way there are less child abuse cases up there!
nominated_1

Waynesburg, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2013
Well I think illegal drug abuse may have alot to do with how the Judge deals with people. All I am saying. JMO
Whatever

Morgantown, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2013
No matter the reason,judges should show people the same respect they feel they deserve. Just because someone has a problem or are experiencing a bad time in their life; doesn't mean they should have their parental rights denied. Yes,some cases its the only solution, but it should be a last resort with facts,not just accusations. A judge should follow the law she is sworn to uphold. From my understanding the judge has a god-complex, and lets her personal feelings guide her judicial responsibilities.
Very disappointed in her

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Feb 20, 2014
She seems to be more concerned about avoiding appeals and getting re elected than keeping children safe. I think it's all in who you know and what they can line your pockets with.
Exercise guy

Morgantown, WV

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Does anyone know when her election time is? Who runs against her? I would donate heavy to anyone that is trying to out her, and start making good decisions for kids. I tired if kids getting punished over some judge that doesn't care. I was in a case with her and she left the room for a cell phone call! How unprofessional is that that she stops the hearing and takes her cell phone out and talks on it? Anyone with any info on who runs against her and when please post it! Hell I will cover the city in signs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a gym that provides childcare 52 min Pocahontas 4
Huggins's daughter 1 hr Butthead 18
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 16 hr AngieB 11,492
City Election 19 hr Schwettyballs 16
Morgantown Together as corrupt as it gets 19 hr Schwettyballs 3
Justin knisell Sat Farmer_johnson 1
Bill Maloney Is A Crook Apr 18 Corrupt Patrol 1
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE