Sapphire Gentleman's Club what about ...

Sapphire Gentleman's Club what about the girls there?

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2010
Would like to know about this strip club
Customer

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 7, 2010
This is by far the best strip club I have ever been to in West Virginia. It's clean, the girls are pushy, drinks are reasonable, and private dances aren't too bad.
As for the girls, they have their fair share of beautiful girls but also a few that aren't the greatest to look at. They might look good on the pole, but be careful when they get up close. Personally I think the best looking girls out there are the bartenders and one girl that's only there from time to time on the weekends, Nadia.:)
Amber

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2013
I used to work here. It is very clean. And i enjoyed my time there, however the girls are over worked and under paid. There are also some other shady happenings going on so if it has not been shut down already, i wouldn't be surprised if it will.
joe monger

Harrisville, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Is this club still open?
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Under paid and Under laid. Yea that's the problem!
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#6 Nov 3, 2013
joe monger wrote:
Is this club still open?
Not Very Clean! Bad....just Bad.
Freedom

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Probably sex slaves.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#8 Nov 4, 2013
Freedom wrote:
Probably sex slaves.
Yea. Its sad. If you can get past the stretch marks and cigarette burns I wish you the best. She once Was a Lady.
Josh

Washington, PA

#9 Jul 20, 2014
I went to Sapphire around the summer of 2012 and there was a girl named Georgia working there and she had the sexiest southern accent...I wonder where shes at now?
WVU1

Morgantown, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Sapphire is now Southern Xposure for the past couple years.

In the couple times I went there last year I wasn't too overly impressed.
David

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2015
Amber wrote:
I used to work here. It is very clean. And i enjoyed my time there, however the girls are over worked and under paid. There are also some other shady happenings going on so if it has not been shut down already, i wouldn't be surprised if it will.
When u worked there did u work with a girl her stage name was bella but her name was Liz was working around there and we hung out a lot and I have tried to find her ever since
David

United States

#12 Apr 15, 2015
Josh wrote:
I went to Sapphire around the summer of 2012 and there was a girl named Georgia working there and she had the sexiest southern accent...I wonder where shes at now?
I went there around the same time and there was a girl named bella we hung out a lot after that I she was cool a hell tried to look her up but can't find her
David

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2015
Josh wrote:
I went there around the same time and there was a girl named bella we hung out a lot after that I she was cool a hell tried to look her up but can't find her but I remember Georgia
yup

Clarksburg, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2015
David wrote:
<quoted text>I went there around the same time and there was a girl named bella we hung out a lot after that I she was cool a hell tried to look her up but can't find her but I remember Georgia
Obsessed much?

Since: Dec 15

Wheeling, WV

#15 Dec 9, 2015
Went Thanksgiving the girls are nasty an yeah it's a whorehouse An a complete waste of money that can get anything that would meet your needs
Juicy jokes

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2015
Kelly Thomas grey wrote:
Went Thanksgiving the girls are nasty an yeah it's a whorehouse An a complete waste of money that can get anything that would meet your needs
That's because most of them are men. Especially the one that looks eerily like coach Dana.
getting high

Presto, PA

#17 Dec 10, 2015
Juicy jokes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because most of them are men. Especially the one that looks eerily like coach Dana.
Where is this club
I haven't seen it
Thanks

“Take Me Home Country Roads ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2015
It's kinda northwest of town on highway 19 past Star City... Kinda looks like a bunch of double-wide trailers stuck together in a row ... Thursday is amateur nite with $500 for first place so there's always college girlz up there trying to make rent ... Its called Southern Xposure's now though ...
getting high wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this club
I haven't seen it
Thanks
getting high

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Dec 12, 2015
Marissa M wrote:
It's kinda northwest of town on highway 19 past Star City... Kinda looks like a bunch of double-wide trailers stuck together in a row ... Thursday is amateur nite with $500 for first place so there's always college girlz up there trying to make rent ... Its called Southern Xposure's now though ...
<quoted text>
Just wondering if a man could find I cute girl on any of these kind of places
By the way
Thanks for directions
Thanks Marissa
Porker

Morgantown, WV

#20 Dec 15, 2015
I was there and looked right up into the birth canal. I seen things I didn't expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wvwho has a steroid junkie at QB 16 hr Grow Up - PLEASE 6
Martin trash (Jul '16) 22 hr About time 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sat Wotan 4,142
WVAQ/Kevin Connoley show cancelled? (Aug '16) Sat Remind Us 77
Chuggins only has TWO final four appearances in... Jun 23 highlander609 7
Kayla backpage Jun 22 Ano 14
put pa system in my car and i fart into the mic Jun 21 Farty 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance