Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12386 Apr 28, 2013
I have said repeatedly that I am neither anti gay or pro gay. I don't care. It does not have any impact on me whatsoever.

Also, now that you have come out by exposing your vast knowledge of gay sex, I don't want to offend you. It's just rude.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be feeling ashamed. I dont hear anymore pro gay statements from you since you were called out on it. what will your friends or is it lovers think? I think your getting aroused by all this. You havent shut up about it since i asked you to answer the questions. You want to end this discussion? Would you rather answer the original 4 questions or keep talking dirty? Now im beginning to think my prior post about you touching yourself while on the computer is true. Your effin weird dude.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12387 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog's right. Straight people would never know about rectal yeast infections. There's no way. Go see a therapist. Seriously, chop chop. I understand that "coming out" can be a hugely vindicating and wonderful experience. You should do it. You'd be amazed at how much your family and friends would support you. Because, even if they lack the education and intellect that you do, chances are they just love you for who you are and not what you do. You'd also find out that a few of your friends and family members are also gay and were afraid to tell you because of your intellectual shortcomings. Some of them are. If you have ten people in your life, one or two are gay. It's a mathematical certainty.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12388 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Sundog's right. Straight people would never know about rectal yeast infections. There's no way. Go see a therapist. Seriously, chop chop. I understand that "coming out" can be a hugely vindicating and wonderful experience. You should do it. You'd be amazed at how much your family and friends would support you. Because, even if they lack the education and intellect that you do, chances are they just love you for who you are and not what you do. You'd also find out that a few of your friends and family members are also gay and were afraid to tell you because of your intellectual shortcomings. Some of them are. If you have ten people in your life, one or two are gay. It's a mathematical certainty.
That's the funniest part for me. Well-adjusted heterosexuals simply don't think about homosexual sex acts in that level of detail. Only someone who sits around giving serious thought to such acts with a vivid imagination would know such details. Perhaps he should contact Michele Bachmann's husband to see how he handles the whole "anti-gay while being gay" thing.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12389 Apr 28, 2013
Hey poet... You cant argue with a pile of dogshet or any other extreme liberal. Conservatives and oldschool dems can debate, but those godless pieces of shet do whatever they want and justify it however they want. I dont even read the dogshet post anymore so i cant help ya much.
Back to who do you support? Best thing we can do is vote all the self serving politicians out and clean house.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12390 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I have said repeatedly that I am neither anti gay or pro gay. I don't care. It does not have any impact on me whatsoever.
Also, now that you have come out by exposing your vast knowledge of gay sex, I don't want to offend you. It's just rude.
<quoted text>
No reprobate, you started this by condemning the republican party by staing they had no right to dictate gay marriage by opposing it. I then asked the four questions (which you know is common knowledge) so as to ascertain just how one could support this type of behavior. Of course being a radical liberal as you are , the best you can do is evade the questions and try to turn the discussion towards something else. You support this deviant behavior not i. Therefore either your queer or someone close to you is. As for my knowledge of these acts its because of support of shyt eaters like you bringing it out in the open and making it part of our degenerant culture instead of keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs. Now, once again f#g, answer the questions. Anymore refusal to do so therefore grants me the victory because you know the practices arent normal behavior and you cant justify your previous stance in support of it. Thanks for the W in the win column. Again!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12391 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
How would you know this f#g? You've experienced it? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12392 Apr 28, 2013
No, it is not common knowledge except among homosexuals, which you clearly are.

ONLY someone who has experienced or given considerable thought to those things you mentioned would know about them. So you are either gay or you spend a lot of time fantasizing about gay sex practices.

There is no other explanation.

You can spin and deflect all you want, but there can be no doubt that you have either experienced homosexual sex or you fantasize about it.
<quoted text>
No reprobate, you started this by condemning the republican party by staing they had no right to dictate gay marriage by opposing it. I then asked the four questions (which you know is common knowledge) so as to ascertain just how one could support this type of behavior. Of course being a radical liberal as you are , the best you can do is evade the questions and try to turn the discussion towards something else. You support this deviant behavior not i. Therefore either your queer or someone close to you is. As for my knowledge of these acts its because of support of shyt eaters like you bringing it out in the open and making it part of our degenerant culture instead of keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs. Now, once again f#g, answer the questions. Anymore refusal to do so therefore grants me the victory because you know the practices arent normal behavior and you cant justify your previous stance in support of it. Thanks for the W in the win column. Again!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12393 Apr 28, 2013
This deflection is weak, Pink Poet and to be honest, it shows that you are guilty of what you've been accused of.
<quoted text>
How would you know this f#g? You've experienced it? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12394 Apr 28, 2013
Interesting. The two of you posting at the same time.

Did you wake up together?

I'm not judging. I'm just asking.

And you are right. You can't argue with us because you really don't have a leg to stand on.
mcbill wrote:
Hey poet... You cant argue with a pile of dogshet or any other extreme liberal. Conservatives and oldschool dems can debate, but those godless pieces of shet do whatever they want and justify it however they want. I dont even read the dogshet post anymore so i cant help ya much.
Back to who do you support? Best thing we can do is vote all the self serving politicians out and clean house.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12395 Apr 28, 2013
There it goes... Bacon hater/I love bacon says... Your gay and dumb... And you have gay friends and family... And and ... Bullshit. Perhaps you should go hate eating some bacon. Everybody here except your dogshet pal just aint worthy of the wealth of knowledge and wisdom which you possess. Cant argue with godless immoral meat sack of cells like you.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12396 Apr 28, 2013
If you can't argue with us, then why are you?

Another logic fail for you and the Pink Poet.
mcbill wrote:
There it goes... Bacon hater/I love bacon says... Your gay and dumb... And you have gay friends and family... And and ... Bullshit. Perhaps you should go hate eating some bacon. Everybody here except your dogshet pal just aint worthy of the wealth of knowledge and wisdom which you possess. Cant argue with godless immoral meat sack of cells like you.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12397 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, for anyone just tuning in, please take a look at The Pink Poet's questions to me.
<quoted text>
Now I have to admit that I don't spend much time thinking about homosexual sex, but if you look at the second question that the Pink Poet has asked me, it is obvious that he has spend a lot of time thinking about it.
Or practicing it. Not sure which. That seems to me to be some pretty in-depth knowledge that either indicates he has spent a lot of time thinking about it or a lot of time doing it.
Rush Limbaugh once talked about that stuff like he is an expert as well. Media Matters got many clips of that pig talking the exact same way.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12398 Apr 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh once talked about that stuff like he is an expert as well. Media Matters got many clips of that pig talking the exact same way.
Honestly, when a group of people look to Rush Limbaugh as their moral and spiritual guide, there's no hope for them at all.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#12399 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest part for me. Well-adjusted heterosexuals simply don't think about homosexual sex acts in that level of detail. Only someone who sits around giving serious thought to such acts with a vivid imagination would know such details. Perhaps he should contact Michele Bachmann's husband to see how he handles the whole "anti-gay while being gay" thing.
Ha ha. I was thinking Eric Cantor. The guy's so gay he's about to fly away.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12400 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. I was thinking Eric Cantor. The guy's so gay he's about to fly away.
Yep. And who could forget Lindsey Graham. These guys run from their homosexuality by becoming anti-homosexual crusaders.

The Last Warrior Poet is no exception.

“Bad but perfectly good at it. ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12401 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Interesting. The two of you posting at the same time.
Did you wake up together?
I'm not judging. I'm just asking.
And you are right. You can't argue with us because you really don't have a leg to stand on.
<quoted text>
It sounds as though they may be busy playing with one another's short legs.

Leiden, Netherlands

#12402 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And who could forget Lindsey Graham. These guys run from their homosexuality by becoming anti-homosexual crusaders.
The Last Warrior Poet is no exception.
Those in the closet always scream the loudest.

Leiden, Netherlands

#12403 Apr 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
You speak as of one who's butt is a bit sore.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12404 Apr 28, 2013
their all criminals who need a monthly drug and booze test. all of them are way over paid and none of them earn a dime of the pensions they steal
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12405 Apr 28, 2013
oh and by the way the elections are rigged that terrorist bush stole my vote and him or his 911 demolition family are in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apathetic, Ignorant, Unengaged : Apolitical UNI... 16 min Frank Underwood 1
American University Students Irrelevant in Elec... 23 min Frank Underwood 1
Hospital ER Waiting Times 27 min Frank Underwood 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Harold 1,295
Jeb Jones (Jan '15) 17 hr Elp 6
Will Art Briles replace Dana in 2017? Mon bc 3
Again wvwho always the bridesmaid never the bride. Mon The Punisher 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages