Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#11337 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>you're dancing around my questions.

when i speak with people about what they're eating, they actually know very very little. they have no idea what they are ingesting. the FDA should be protecting us! they KNOW what they are feeding us is making us sick!**people like to make $$ by exploitation of others**

almost everyone is sick, you can't argue that, it's too obvious.

the debt we have NOW, is ruining the country. Where's the jobs? Why is SS drying up? Why are people's houses being foreclosed? this debt is not good for us. no one thinks so.

why are children being diagnosed with ADHA at an exponential rate? Why has America fallen so far behind in education in comparison to the rest of the world?

Why must USA (me and you) citizens be watched over by drones and cameras? and my internet traffic is also being monitored. it's in the Constitution that i shouldn't be spied on. I don't like being watched, it's creepy. Especially when i know i could be arrested and taken away at anytime...or killed.

and as far as me taking the time to post government documents, i'm not going to. you can go look it up yourself. it's all there.

MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS. THOSE ARE MY RIGHTS!!! the madness needs to stops.
Looks like a lot of that crazy rubbed off on you. Try just asking one or two questions at once and you might get answers. When you lump a bunch of nonsensical junk together it takes too long to explain each thing to you. I'll give some of it a shot.
Everyone isn't dick. Maybe in your trailer park but not everywhere.
Jobs. I'm not going to try to explain that. Social security? Well the system was set up when life expectancy was much lower. It wasn't designed to handle the number of people who are living beyond 65 these days.
ADHD? Overdiagnosed in my opinion but then again I'm not a Dr. Education. Too many factors to go into.

That's it for me. Someone else can explain the rest.
KingArthur

United States

#11338 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dancing around my questions.
when i speak with people about what they're eating, they actually know very very little. they have no idea what they are ingesting. the FDA should be protecting us! they KNOW what they are feeding us is making us sick!**people like to make $$ by exploitation of others**
almost everyone is sick, you can't argue that, it's too obvious.
the debt we have NOW, is ruining the country. Where's the jobs? Why is SS drying up? Why are people's houses being foreclosed? this debt is not good for us. no one thinks so.
why are children being diagnosed with ADHA at an exponential rate? Why has America fallen so far behind in education in comparison to the rest of the world?
Why must USA (me and you) citizens be watched over by drones and cameras? and my internet traffic is also being monitored. it's in the Constitution that i shouldn't be spied on. I don't like being watched, it's creepy. Especially when i know i could be arrested and taken away at anytime...or killed.
and as far as me taking the time to post government documents, i'm not going to. you can go look it up yourself. it's all there.
MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I'M UPSET AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS. THOSE ARE MY RIGHTS!!! the madness needs to stops.
So it is the governments fault if people are too stupid to check what they are eating? I thought people like you were for less government.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11339 Mar 8, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot of that crazy rubbed off on you. Try just asking one or two questions at once and you might get answers. When you lump a bunch of nonsensical junk together it takes too long to explain each thing to you. I'll give some of it a shot.
Everyone isn't dick. Maybe in your trailer park but not everywhere.
Jobs. I'm not going to try to explain that. Social security? Well the system was set up when life expectancy was much lower. It wasn't designed to handle the number of people who are living beyond 65 these days.
ADHD? Overdiagnosed in my opinion but then again I'm not a Dr. Education. Too many factors to go into.
That's it for me. Someone else can explain the rest.
it's not nonsense.

everyone isn't dick. but sick yes. you don't know people with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, migraines, high cholesterol, asthma, ect? i call BS

why won't you explain our "jobs" situation, if you know? why is the economy so crappy? who allowed that to happen and why?

why do you think i live in a trailer park? are you discriminating against poor people?
KingArthur

United States

#11340 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not nonsense.
everyone isn't dick. but sick yes. you don't know people with cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression, anxiety, migraines, high cholesterol, asthma, ect? i call BS
why won't you explain our "jobs" situation, if you know? why is the economy so crappy? who allowed that to happen and why?
why do you think i live in a trailer park? are you discriminating against poor people?
People have always been sick with the things you mention. It is called life.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11341 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>So it is the governments fault if people are too stupid to check what they are eating? I thought people like you were for less government.
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.

the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
KingArthur

United States

#11342 Mar 8, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
even if people cared enough to educate themselves about what they're eating, they're not always told about everything being used to make their food, not to mention what it's doing to their bodies. also there are "secret" ingredients.
the government should be acting as a shield between the people and the cooperations that make a profit off of us. They are producing food to sell us, so if they are doing wrong by the people the FDA should let us know and fix it.
however, that is not how it has played out, the government is not on our side, therefore not protecting us. if they're not with us, they're against us!
What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#11343 Mar 8, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
You know. She heard stuff. Hard evidences man.
Tom

Troy, VA

#11344 Mar 8, 2013
How bout a vote for Delbert??
1 post removed
Montani Semper Liberi

Clarksburg, WV

#11346 Mar 10, 2013
Robert C. Byrd
Rayray

Springfield, NJ

#11347 Mar 11, 2013
Come on, can we be serious?
Hal

United States

#11348 Mar 11, 2013
No
hope

Huntington, WV

#11349 Mar 11, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have they are putting harmful things into our food that no one knows about? The obvious question is if no one knows they are doing it, how can you claim they are? LOL
have you googled it? lol because that's typically the first place people begin research.

GMO. Monsanto. MSG. BHT. processed food << see what you find!!!

there are people who knows what's going on but the average american doesn't. that's why you must be told by someone.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11350 Mar 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. She heard stuff. Hard evidences man.
where's your evidence i'm not right? what have you proved during this post...nothing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11351 Mar 11, 2013
Please do NOT buy anything from these 3 gun makers, Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson, until they join the other 118 gun and ammo manufacturers who have refused to sell to state and local governments imposing gun bans on law abiding citizens. Let Sig Sauer, Glock, and Smith & Wesson know they cant be hypocrites and must support these boycotts. Hlep protect YOUR gun rights and speak with your wallet.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11352 Mar 11, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
where's your evidence i'm not right? what have you proved during this post...nothing.
The same thing every idiot posts crap when there is no evidence to support their nonsense. The old "Prove I was wrong or lying BS". This by itself always shows someone is full of Sh%t. Anyone with the truth would back it up with evidence. Liars says prove I am wrong, because of course you cant prove a negative. Since you made the claims, you have the burden of proving your statements, not the other way around, otherwise you are just another idiot spewing nonsense.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

#11353 Mar 11, 2013
YOU are correct! hope.
SF Snuka

United States

#11354 Mar 11, 2013
The US government has built a secret plant on the dark side of Mars that is actually producing the secret ingredient they are putting in the food that is killing people. A space ship secretly flies to earth once a month loaded with this stuff and you eat it and dont even know. I swear it is the truth. Prove it isnt true! LOL
SpaceMan

Steubenville, OH

#11355 Mar 11, 2013
SF Snuka wrote:
The US government has built a secret plant on the dark side of Mars that is actually producing the secret ingredient they are putting in the food that is killing people. A space ship secretly flies to earth once a month loaded with this stuff and you eat it and dont even know. I swear it is the truth. Prove it isnt true! LOL
. I believe this more than I believe the name of someone (won't list name since I don't know if true or not) who has decided to run for senate. When the people in the office heard the name we all bust out laughing. Some people amaze me at their arrogance thinking they have the solution to America's problems.

“Dancin' In The Moonlight”

Since: Mar 13

United States

#11356 Mar 11, 2013
open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up out of your safe little mind numbing boxes you live in life as we know it is being takin away from us open your eyes prophesies are being fulfilled and puppets are keeping us intertained
Well said. Yes, I agree with you!
guzzuz

Rochester, PA

#11357 Mar 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Vote Putin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Herd has " TWO " National Football Champion... 12 min douchelord 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 50 min Bad ass visitor 1,342
WVU Needs To Acquire CAMC and CAMCARE ! 7 hr Frank Underwood 25
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 13 hr Tricia P 88
Martin family Tue Shame on you 8
Jamie Deems and Rebecca Gardner Winn (Jan '12) Tue Shorty 4
"justice for brianna squires!" (Oct '08) Mon Heidi Anne 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages