What!
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11236 Mar 2, 2013
You

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11237 Mar 2, 2013
A tangent re; our current plutocracy. The federal govt in 2008 had +-138 luxury limosines to haul the putocrats around on OUR DIME. Now in 2013 the number of fat cat limosines owned by the feds has increased to +_373-on OUR DIME- to haul our plutocracy to their many special interests conferences where they dine on the very best gourmet delights and beverages.

There is so much grandiose waste in the govt -if it werent so sad, it would be endless Saturday Night Live material-literally BBBillions $$$ of dollars totally unnaccounted for-LOST INTO THIN AIR- in the pentagon/military operations with contractors--again, on OUR DIME.

On another note"USING CHILDREN AS PROPS HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISTS, HITLER, STALIN, MAO SE TUNG [SP?][re; the national gun debate brainwashing of a weak and uninformed public.}

Directly from 'MEIN KAMPF'when Adolf was nearly immortalized in Germany not too long ago by an infatuated, brainwashed public audience. HITLER'S -"My Life"

"THE STATE MUST DECLARE THE CHILDREN TO BE THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE OF THE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS THE GOVT IS PERCEIVED AS WORKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHILDREN, THE PEOPLE WILL HAPPILY ENDURE ALMOST ANY CURTAILMENT OF LIBERTY,AND ALMOST ANY DEPRIVATION.

Folks, we all love our kids, But when you trot them out on stage to be used as props for your political agenda-as history has shown [these are kids]it is often used as a tool to hide a more rabid agenda
We need to wake up before we have drones flying over our homes in this country taking away our 4th ammendment rights-they are now trying to take away our second ammendment rights -a little at a time-so we dont notice it. IMHO
wv native

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11238 Mar 2, 2013
( CHEROKEE MOUNTAIN LADY ) you are right what I do not under stand the government does not have money to pay our country's bill's they sat how in the world can they send $ 60 million over sea's in aide to somebody else ?????? can somebody tell me.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11239 Mar 2, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I do believe that plays a big part in what's wrong in this country however I don't believe that is the only problem that is going on that is tearing down this country.
oh, i wholly agree. There's many factors. Some say there's a "globalist" agenda taking place. Seems extreme but our reality is extreme so who knows. I have questions..like...

why are there cancer causing chemicals in our food and water?
why is homeland security preparing for "civil unrest"?
why has a 10 year war been waged on terrorism? longest war in history! >> what is the result of this war?
the list goes on and on...and on and on...

do you have any questions of your own?
hope

Huntington, WV

#11240 Mar 2, 2013
cherokee mountain lady wrote:
A tangent re; our current plutocracy. The federal govt in 2008 had +-138 luxury limosines to haul the putocrats around on OUR DIME. Now in 2013 the number of fat cat limosines owned by the feds has increased to +_373-on OUR DIME- to haul our plutocracy to their many special interests conferences where they dine on the very best gourmet delights and beverages.
There is so much grandiose waste in the govt -if it werent so sad, it would be endless Saturday Night Live material-literally BBBillions $$$ of dollars totally unnaccounted for-LOST INTO THIN AIR- in the pentagon/military operations with contractors--again, on OUR DIME.
On another note"USING CHILDREN AS PROPS HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISTS, HITLER, STALIN, MAO SE TUNG [SP?][re; the national gun debate brainwashing of a weak and uninformed public.}
Directly from 'MEIN KAMPF'when Adolf was nearly immortalized in Germany not too long ago by an infatuated, brainwashed public audience. HITLER'S -"My Life"
"THE STATE MUST DECLARE THE CHILDREN TO BE THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE OF THE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS THE GOVT IS PERCEIVED AS WORKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHILDREN, THE PEOPLE WILL HAPPILY ENDURE ALMOST ANY CURTAILMENT OF LIBERTY,AND ALMOST ANY DEPRIVATION.
Folks, we all love our kids, But when you trot them out on stage to be used as props for your political agenda-as history has shown [these are kids]it is often used as a tool to hide a more rabid agenda
We need to wake up before we have drones flying over our homes in this country taking away our 4th ammendment rights-they are now trying to take away our second ammendment rights -a little at a time-so we dont notice it. IMHO
But don't you know our rights are being taken away for our own protection?! Terrorists are every where!!-lol-

Girl, brace yourself! It's getting ready to hit the fan! We gotta storm the palace!*french revolution style!*:)

if you haven't all ready, research "Big Dog Robot" it's freaky!
Neighborhood Dogs

Aspers, PA

#11241 Mar 2, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you know our rights are being taken away for our own protection?! Terrorists are every where!!-lol-
Girl, brace yourself! It's getting ready to hit the fan! We gotta storm the palace!*french revolution style!*:)
if you haven't all ready, research "Big Dog Robot" it's freaky!
Why didn't I get the memo, lo and more importantly where's my dam cake.
I wouldn't count Obama out just yet...I suspect our president has some very very interesting tricks up his sleeve... he could win the support if all but the most diehard haters in one swoop if the cards are properly played. And to all the haters...obey and enforce federal laws or suck it up cupcake...the free ride for corporate gangsters and crooked politicians down to lowlife code enforcers is all but over. Tic tic tic tic arrrooooo
?

Mount Lookout, WV

#11242 Mar 2, 2013
All plot suc
KingArthur

United States

#11243 Mar 2, 2013
wv native wrote:
( CHEROKEE MOUNTAIN LADY ) you are right what I do not under stand the government does not have money to pay our country's bill's they sat how in the world can they send $ 60 million over sea's in aide to somebody else ?????? can somebody tell me.
With that 60 million the total we have given the Syrian rebels is around 400 million. That is 400 million to future terrorists and enemies of America and we just sent furlough notices to thousands of our own working people. And how about the F-35 boondoggle? Total cost of almost half a TRILLION dollars for a plane no one wants to fly. Boondoggle Boondoggle Boondoggle!
wv native

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11244 Mar 2, 2013
with the amount of money our congressman and senators make if they would take 1/3 cut in pay they would be to paying our bills a congresman make's $174000.00 a year and if they would take the cut HE would still be make $116000.00 and there not willing to do that. one congresman ran on trying to cut coast and when ask if he was willing to take a cut he answered ( NO )
hope

Huntington, WV

#11245 Mar 4, 2013
Neighborhood Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't count Obama out just yet...I suspect our president has some very very interesting tricks up his sleeve... he could win the support if all but the most diehard haters in one swoop if the cards are properly played. And to all the haters...obey and enforce federal laws or suck it up cupcake...the free ride for corporate gangsters and crooked politicians down to lowlife code enforcers is all but over. Tic tic tic tic arrrooooo
yeah, obama's got some very VERY interesting tricks up his sleeve,so watch out, friend. and i pray that the free ride for the banks/corporations is over. They are Satan.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11246 Mar 4, 2013
Neighborhood Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
and i dont know why you haven't received the memo.I guess you haven't been looking for it. Check out our new laws. They are all over our govenment websites.. NDAA, The Patriot Act,ect..
Coolbeans

Uneeda, WV

#11247 Mar 4, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, i wholly agree. There's many factors. Some say there's a "globalist" agenda taking place. Seems extreme but our reality is extreme so who knows. I have questions..like...
why are there cancer causing chemicals in our food and water?
why is homeland security preparing for "civil unrest"?
why has a 10 year war been waged on terrorism? longest war in history! >> what is the result of this war?
the list goes on and on...and on and on...
do you have any questions of your own?
not the longest war in our history. what about the drug war that has been going on for the last 30 years. tripled the prison pop over that time.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11248 Mar 4, 2013
KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>With that 60 million the total we have given the Syrian rebels is around 400 million. That is 400 million to future terrorists and enemies of America and we just sent furlough notices to thousands of our own working people. And how about the F-35 boondoggle? Total cost of almost half a TRILLION dollars for a plane no one wants to fly. Boondoggle Boondoggle Boondoggle!
military spending is way out of control!! People would understand that if they took the time to look at the defense budget. Why are we spending so much time and energy on defense? Why is Obama hiding the fact that America is waging a secret drone war? Answers? Anyone?
hope

Huntington, WV

#11249 Mar 4, 2013
Coolbeans wrote:
<quoted text>not the longest war in our history. what about the drug war that has been going on for the last 30 years. tripled the prison pop over that time.
touche sir. The prison system is nuts..I could type pages about how terrible it is!
Mgtn Res

Ashburn, VA

#11250 Mar 4, 2013
Coolbeans wrote:
<quoted text>not the longest war in our history. what about the drug war that has been going on for the last 30 years. tripled the prison pop over that time.
Yes, and that has turned out great. Billions of dollars spent and more drugs than ever.
Neighborhood Dog

Shippensburg, PA

#11251 Mar 4, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
and i dont know why you haven't received the memo.I guess you haven't been looking for it. Check out our new laws. They are all over our govenment websites.. NDAA, The Patriot Act,ect..
I've been living in a cave without a forwarding address...no worries I'm awake now :) preparing siege engines... laser targeting... guidence systems operational... ordering more bodybags... full steam ahead!!!!
KingArthur

United States

#11252 Mar 4, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
military spending is way out of control!! People would understand that if they took the time to look at the defense budget. Why are we spending so much time and energy on defense? Why is Obama hiding the fact that America is waging a secret drone war? Answers? Anyone?
I wonder how many people realize the US spends TWICE as much per year on defense as the next six countries COMBINED. That might not be a problem if we werent broke but since we are it seems a ridiculous waste of money. We could cut our spending in half and still spend more than the next 6 combined. We would still be safe. That would save about 450 BILLION per year, easily enough to provide ALL our own citizens with healthcare for example. As for the drones, obviously it is not a secret, but I think Obama is wise in not discussing it. Some things are best left not talked about, such as when Bush told the world we tortured people under his watch. Not a good idea to talk about certain things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PR firm hired to help Marshall make College Foo... 22 min smfh 3
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 2 hr Bess22 10,362
What's up with the Mountedqueers basketball team 3 hr Russian Empire 11
Marshall sports ran 2013 deficit, WVU netted $4.2M 7 hr smfh 5
Mountedqueers in Charleston (Apr '14) 8 hr Couch Burner 20
Morgantown Music Thread (Nov '13) 17 hr Marissa M 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 17 hr Frank 143
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match

Morgantown Jobs