Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Citizenn

United States

#10646 Jan 1, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
But are you a mindless msnbc watcher who spews bs? That seems to be a common trait among democrats...
Republicans are not the only party that's deluded
I do not watch MSNBC. I use many sources and then research the issues for myself. If you had payed attention to what I said during election season you would know I back up what I say with links and evidence, unlike you Foxbots who cant back up what they say because they just repeat the lies and hatred they heard on Fox.
We now

United States

#10647 Jan 1, 2013
U people r stupid
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10648 Jan 1, 2013
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>I do not watch MSNBC. I use many sources and then research the issues for myself. If you had payed attention to what I said during election season you would know I back up what I say with links and evidence, unlike you Foxbots who cant back up what they say because they just repeat the lies and hatred they heard on Fox.
good. i'm glad you're on my side!
stupid

Oak Hill, WV

#10649 Jan 1, 2013
We now wrote:
U people r stupid
Hi Mom!
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10650 Jan 1, 2013
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>I do not watch MSNBC. I use many sources and then research the issues for myself. If you had payed attention to what I said during election season you would know I back up what I say with links and evidence, unlike you Foxbots who cant back up what they say because they just repeat the lies and hatred they heard on Fox.
You are so smart and so perfect that I am truly in awe of you. I do not know why any one else would even bother to post on this site. We should just sit back and take in your infinite wisdom.
bigantasty73

United States

#10651 Jan 1, 2013
V''
bigantasty73

United States

#10652 Jan 1, 2013
h.
Citizenn

United States

#10653 Jan 1, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so smart and so perfect that I am truly in awe of you. I do not know why any one else would even bother to post on this site. We should just sit back and take in your infinite wisdom.
Well thank you. I agree that you and your fellow brainwashed Foxbots should just sit back and take in my wisdom, you will learn a great deal
matthew

Montgomery, TX

#10654 Jan 1, 2013
Anyone on this descussion
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10655 Jan 2, 2013
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you. I agree that you and your fellow brainwashed Foxbots should just sit back and take in my wisdom, you will learn a great deal
Just another blow-hard, know it all liberal.
Matthew

Montgomery, TX

#10656 Jan 2, 2013
Obama Ducks like crape all he does is make us owe more money

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10657 Jan 2, 2013
Why is this tread still going ?
Nobody on here has any idea what politics are !
I quit voting the last time ! Will NOT Do That Again !

Obama, You're Momma !... Sum s It Up For Me !!!

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10658 Jan 2, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read it, or look up cliff notes lol
I am considering doing just that.....might just check this book out. thanks for the tip :)
Anonymous

Montgomery, TX

#10659 Jan 2, 2013
The big bang theory is the best show ever
1 post removed
Answer

New York, NY

#10661 Jan 3, 2013
JamieWV wrote:
<quoted text>
I am considering doing just that.....might just check this book out. thanks for the tip :)
You're welcome! It's definitely worth the effort. I hope you enjoy!
what it

Uneeda, WV

#10662 Jan 3, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
just another self hating homosexual mad at the world. get outta the closet
haha

Fairmont, WV

#10663 Jan 3, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals usually come off like we know it all because you republicans are amazingly stupid. when you quote facts and numbers you sound like an arrogant priĘk. we really don't mean to do anything but inform you ignorant rednecks.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10664 Jan 4, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text> liberals usually come off like we know it all because you republicans are amazingly stupid. when you quote facts and numbers you sound like an arrogant priĘk. we really don't mean to do anything but inform you ignorant rednecks.
We sound like an arrogant priĘk. So in other words, we sound just like you.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

#10665 Jan 4, 2013
It is sooo stupid to "quote facts and numbers". It makes you sound like an arrogant pr!ck, as if facts and numbers were important! It is feelings that are important and how I feel about myself. Those are important.

When you start dealing with reality you just sound like an arrogant pr!ck. Stupid reality!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#10666 Jan 4, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
O, the election is over soo discussing government issues isn't important anymore? Bug off.
Hate to say this is a 3 year old topic..... I don't think some people can accept that Democrat usually dominates WV politics!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 5 min Mgtn Res 782
Any complaints about Wedgewood Family Practice? (Aug '11) 50 min Anonymous 32
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 5 hr Christian 29
Herbal Incense/Potpourri (Feb '15) 6 hr Mary 14
Marshall home opener in 57 days... 7 hr Charlie dont surf 44
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 12 hr Wondering 12,595
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 14 hr Trump for President 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages