|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
That was well thought out dip stick. Better hurry on down to the pantry store, they may be running low on pork rinds and slim jims.
Yea, why don't you say something worthwhile then? Why are all the people in these poor WV town republican? Name me one policy that you would support that would help anyone here? Don't just give one sentence responses either. What do you stand for?
well hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hey morons elections been over for months it doesnt matter tombilon stil not going ro get his damn teeth fixed and all that money he steals
truck

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is typical statist thinking; growth comes from government borrowing and spending, increasing aggrate demand. The statist also believes that it is better for government to have your money to spend rather than for you to spend it yourself.
Morons like haha believe that trillion plus deficits are just not enough, that more and more stimulus spending (deficit spending) is needed. They believe government creates wealth when it creates a job rather than taking or borrowing wealth from some one else to do so.
Obama and the dems are set to spend 10 or 11 trillion more than receipts during his eight years. They are going to run the experiment. This will not create the recovery we need.
We could go back to Clinton era income tax rates so the government would get the money instead of the people who earned it. But, the problem is not reduced government income, the problem is increased government spending. Some tax increase and cuts in government spending, or rather, a cut in the rate of increase is needed to deal with the problems of debt and deficit. In addition, government policies which encourage growth of business and small business is needed to create real wealth and real growth of the economy instead of government. Obama and the statist morons want to repeat the mistakes of FDR.
We are going to get just what the statists think we need, increasing government spending. Instead of growth and an increasing standard of living, we will get slow growth, high unemployment, stagnant wages, massive increasing debt and increasing difficulty paying for it all. It cannot end well.
The Treasury Secretary said Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT will be more than 90% of the budget within 6 years, and that is according to their current plan. It cannot end well. Don't forget inflation.
I just talked to the Treasury Secretary and he says you are a liar.
A I Boreman

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text> The Treasury Secretary said Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT will be more than 90% of the budget within 6 years, and that is according to their current plan. It cannot end well. Don't forget inflation.
DOCUMENTATION?
Citizenn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

A I Boreman wrote:
<quoted text>
DOCUMENTATION?
Just another mindless Foxbot watcher who says BS with nothing to back it up. That seems to be a common trait among current Republicans.
haha

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>Just another mindless Foxbot watcher who says BS with nothing to back it up. That seems to be a common trait among current Republicans.
Isn't that the sad sad truth!
ENOUGH

White Sulphur Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OK IT'S GOING TO BE 2013 I THINK THIS THREAD CAN END.......... ANYMORE POSTS FROM THIS POINT ON YOU ARE ARE A IDIOT !!!!!! ANY TAKERS ???? COME ON I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE ??????????
here I am

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

ENOUGH wrote:
OK IT'S GOING TO BE 2013 I THINK THIS THREAD CAN END.......... ANYMORE POSTS FROM THIS POINT ON YOU ARE ARE A IDIOT !!!!!! ANY TAKERS ???? COME ON I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE ??????????
I am a republican!
1 post removed

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>Just another mindless Foxbot watcher who says BS with nothing to back it up. That seems to be a common trait among current Republicans.
Communist manifesto ?
Lottie

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Possibly
Dirty Randy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

suck it lottie
tired

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Well it will hit the fan now.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Answer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

ENOUGH wrote:
O, the election is over soo discussing government issues isn't important anymore? Bug off.
Answer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

JamieWV wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist manifesto ?

You should read it, or look up cliff notes lol
Answer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Citizenn wrote:
But are you a mindless msnbc watcher who spews bs? That seems to be a common trait among democrats...
Republicans are not the only party that's deluded
Citizenn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
But are you a mindless msnbc watcher who spews bs? That seems to be a common trait among democrats...
Republicans are not the only party that's deluded
I do not watch MSNBC. I use many sources and then research the issues for myself. If you had payed attention to what I said during election season you would know I back up what I say with links and evidence, unlike you Foxbots who cant back up what they say because they just repeat the lies and hatred they heard on Fox.
We now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

U people r stupid
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>I do not watch MSNBC. I use many sources and then research the issues for myself. If you had payed attention to what I said during election season you would know I back up what I say with links and evidence, unlike you Foxbots who cant back up what they say because they just repeat the lies and hatred they heard on Fox.
good. i'm glad you're on my side!
stupid

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

We now wrote:
U people r stupid
Hi Mom!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mounted Rears....... 1 hr wv boy 2
Westover Mayor Indicted 8 hr Lisa_D 30
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 13 hr KittenFromCanada 9,792
Scared about the football situation 13 hr wv boy 7
Skylar Neese were let down also by her parents Tue Jackson 5
Schmitts saloon Jul 21 AmateurWeathergirl 29
Sapphire Gentleman's Club what about the girls ... (May '10) Jul 21 WVU1 10
•••
•••