Homey D Clown

Princeton, WV

#10476 Dec 11, 2012
Red Runt wrote:
<quoted text>
u aint sayin that rite....
Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,
sined
redneckerson
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?

“The Wizard Speaks”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10477 Dec 11, 2012
for
Concerned

Harpers Ferry, WV

#10478 Dec 11, 2012
Homey D Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?
Gas tank

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10479 Dec 11, 2012
1 post removed
MissedIt

AOL

#10481 Dec 12, 2012
Wizardio wrote:
for
???

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10482 Dec 12, 2012
At the Very Least !

Joe Stands Up For WV !!!

Go Joe !!!
Eve

Harpers Ferry, WV

#10483 Dec 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
Obama is not christian<quoted text>
Got credible documentary proof?

“Legend in my own mind”

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#10484 Dec 13, 2012
Vote Conservative!
5 posts removed
Citizen

United States

#10490 Dec 13, 2012
Arabian Prancer wrote:
Vote Conservative!
Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#10491 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
1 post removed
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10493 Dec 13, 2012
Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
But it is ok with you for Mitt Romney to send good paying American jobs to india,china and mexico. while he get richer and pays no TAXES..to sell at America Junk Store Wal-Marts and Sams.
Boy cott wal-marts and sams don't give them any of your business.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10494 Dec 13, 2012
Romney owns coal mines in china and will be imporing that coal to the USA and putting Americans out of work again unless the rich start paying taxes.

Mitt and that bush gang with cheney wants the working poor to pay all of the taxes while they get richer
It is time to vote for all DEMOCRATS IN ALL OFFICES.

Republicans are all slimeballs.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10495 Dec 13, 2012
Facebook-Twitter and e-mail the above to all you know,it is time American start voting for all DEMOCRATS ALL THE TIME
Citizen

United States

#10496 Dec 13, 2012
Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight out of the mouth of Fox. You are just too stupid to know your own best interest because you have been brainwashed by Fox and friends. Repub leaders only care about money and making the rich richer, they could care less about you unless you are rich, white, and male. I got 20 says you are 2 of those 3, but you must be ALL the above or you arent worth their time. Democrats represent all the people, the poor, the middle class, the working folks. They understand sometimes there are things more important than money. Stop watching Fox and do some actual research and you too will be a democrat, unless you are a millionaire or large corporation that is(or just an idiot). The simple minded are so gullible(and plentiful), without them Fox would not exist.
omg

Fairmont, WV

#10497 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Straight out of the mouth of Fox. You are just too stupid to know your own best interest because you have been brainwashed by Fox and friends. Repub leaders only care about money and making the rich richer, they could care less about you unless you are rich, white, and male. I got 20 says you are 2 of those 3, but you must be ALL the above or you arent worth their time. Democrats represent all the people, the poor, the middle class, the working folks. They understand sometimes there are things more important than money. Stop watching Fox and do some actual research and you too will be a democrat, unless you are a millionaire or large corporation that is(or just an idiot). The simple minded are so gullible(and plentiful), without them Fox would not exist.
This new republican party is hateful and selfish. Plain and simple. Funny it happened when we elected a black man.
Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10498 Dec 13, 2012
Union Lady wrote:
Facebook-Twitter and e-mail the above to all you know,it is time American start voting for all DEMOCRATS ALL THE TIME
A one party system is communism. We need both parties to work together for the good of the american people. If this partisan grid lock does is not broken, America is going to be in big trouble.
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10499 Dec 13, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
A one party system is communism. We need both parties to work together for the good of the american people. If this partisan grid lock does is not broken, America is going to be in big trouble.
The people at the top keep us divided by party lines. The truth is most people could agree on most things. We just don't have leaders that listen. They pit us against one another. It is shameful.
Citizen

United States

#10500 Dec 13, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
A one party system does not equal communism, but I agree both parties need to work together. It seems the Republican party is unwilling to compromise. They are will to let 98% of the country get screwed protecting tax breaks for 2% of the ultra-wealthy. You think they would have noticed they got trounced in the election because of this ideology, but apparently not. Slow learners who are only concerned about their own wallets, not the country or its people. Vote Democrat!
Seeks Compromise

Fairmont, WV

#10501 Dec 13, 2012
Tribal wrote:
<quoted text>The people at the top keep us divided by party lines. The truth is most people could agree on most things. We just don't have leaders that listen. They pit us against one another. It is shameful.
And both parties are to blame. There really is no bi-partisan leadership on either side of the isle, and I am disappointed in the President's leadership skills. He still seems to be in campaign mode.
Tribal

Fairmont, WV

#10502 Dec 13, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
And both parties are to blame. There really is no bi-partisan leadership on either side of the isle, and I am disappointed in the President's leadership skills. He still seems to be in campaign mode.
That is a joke. Obama compromises on everything. That is the $hit I was talking about. On what has Obama been unwilling to compromise? I wish we could have a real conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 2 hr Lil T 10,236
Wvwho's Worley pulls a Ray Rice on girl 7 hr sigh 7
WVU Player Arrested, Extradited Thu Hate Thread - Ignore 12
Morgantown Police shoot dangerous dog (Feb '14) Thu Free info is out ... 164
Lux is serving a new dish....... Wed Hate Thread- Ignore 2
Miss Mothman Pageant Wed treasure 3
Granville Police Tue Uhavenoclue 14
•••
•••
•••