Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Comments (Page 482)

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of51,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop saying that you concur to one side when you stop concurring to one side which is the bad side.
The side that you supposedly rally to does not want peace with the rest of the world and they call for the destruction of the Israeli people and all of the people here in the United States which means the death of you too.
You think that the Palestinian Authority and most of its people are in this ordeal against Israel alone?
It is a Middle Eastern Muslim trait to wish for the death of the Israeli people as well as any others they deem to be infidels and to do them harm if they are able.
Israel has had their faults,there is no denying that.
Now you can spin whatever you want to spin but the truth is when it comes to the situation between Israel and the PA,Israel is not at fault for defending herself and it is true that the PA and the others deliberately puts their civilians in harms way and use them for a human shield against Israeli forces thus causing unnecessary collateral damage.
That's how the PA and the others get by with accusing Israel of killing their people because they purposely put their own people into harms way.
but what about those pictures? you're not giving me your opinion on them.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop saying that you concur to one side when you stop concurring to one side which is the bad side.
The side that you supposedly rally to does not want peace with the rest of the world and they call for the destruction of the Israeli people and all of the people here in the United States which means the death of you too.
You think that the Palestinian Authority and most of its people are in this ordeal against Israel alone?
It is a Middle Eastern Muslim trait to wish for the death of the Israeli people as well as any others they deem to be infidels and to do them harm if they are able.
Israel has had their faults,there is no denying that.
Now you can spin whatever you want to spin but the truth is when it comes to the situation between Israel and the PA,Israel is not at fault for defending herself and it is true that the PA and the others deliberately puts their civilians in harms way and use them for a human shield against Israeli forces thus causing unnecessary collateral damage.
That's how the PA and the others get by with accusing Israel of killing their people because they purposely put their own people into harms way.
in case you missed the link before:

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...

the t-shirts are disturbing as well...
oh and the Israeli soldiers are the people wearing the uniforms..the Palestinians are the people in normal clothes. just to be clear. and it's also the Israeli's Facebook posts bragging about murdering people.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
but what about those pictures? you're not giving me your opinion on them.
but,but,but what about those pictures?,but what about those pictures?,
what about those pictures?,those pictures?

pictures,pictures,pictures,PIC TURES!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Here I am giving you my view of the whole thing of how it really is and all you care about is exploiting your one-sided propaganda against Israel.

Pictures,the pictures,the pictures,what about those pictures? LMAO

Don't cling to just one side,especially when the rest of the world sees how wrong your side is.
1 post removed
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The terrorist are begging for money already. Told you they wouldnt be cheering their statehood stunt long. Lets see if all the countries who voted for the terrorists put up their own money and help them out. I highly doubt it. LOL

DOHA, Qatar (AP) The Palestinian president is urging Arab nations to provide major financial assistance to cover a new monthly $100 million budgetary shortfall after U.N. recognition of Palestinian claims to statehood the result of a punitive Israeli measure.

The appeal by Mahmoud Abbas reflects the severe financial fallout from last month's landmark vote in the U.N. and a fresh push by Palestinians to take advantage of the international momentum to rally Arab backing for peace talks and possible concessions by Israel.

Israel halted the tax transfer funds customs duties collected on behalf of Palestinians after last month's U.N. vote to recognize a Palestinian state in the West Bank, east Jerusalem and Gaza Strip, territories captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war.

"We are in a collapsing state now. We can't pay our salaries. So you have to offer this safety net. Do you agree, are you committed and how much will you pledge?" he told Arab League delegates meeting in Qatar's capital, Doha. "We have to know your position soon."
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
but,but,but what about those pictures?,but what about those pictures?,
what about those pictures?,those pictures?
pictures,pictures,pictures,PIC TURES!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Here I am giving you my view of the whole thing of how it really is and all you care about is exploiting your one-sided propaganda against Israel.
Pictures,the pictures,the pictures,what about those pictures? LMAO
Don't cling to just one side,especially when the rest of the world sees how wrong your side is.
yeah pictures speak 1,000 words. I've made my point...you can't say anything else? how does it feel to know you support those atrocities? and the rest of the world agrees with me:
the UN vote proves it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah pictures speak 1,000 words. I've made my point...you can't say anything else? how does it feel to know you support those atrocities? and the rest of the world agrees with me:
the UN vote proves it.
B-but,but,but the pictures,the pictures? LMAO

If you think the rest of the world agrees with you then you must live in a world of bull shit.
You have no earthly ideal of what you are talking about.
You're just as out of touch with things as a religious fanatic that has been kept in the dark is.
You can spin the truth but you have shown that you are incapable of telling the truth and even if you do manage to tell the truth its not the whole truth.
You are entitled to your opinion on this matter about the situation between Israel and Palestine but you are very much on the wrong side of the track on this issue.
LMAO

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
B-but,but,but the pictures,the pictures? LMAO
If you think the rest of the world agrees with you then you must live in a world of bull shit.
You have no earthly ideal of what you are talking about.
You're just as out of touch with things as a religious fanatic that has been kept in the dark is.
You can spin the truth but you have shown that you are incapable of telling the truth and even if you do manage to tell the truth its not the whole truth.
You are entitled to your opinion on this matter about the situation between Israel and Palestine but you are very much on the wrong side of the track on this issue.
LMAO at how dumb you are. You are entitled to your opinion but you are wrong. I am just trying to give you my view of how things really are. You are a moron.
Youbet

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO at how dumb you are. You are entitled to your opinion but you are wrong. I am just trying to give you my view of how things really are. You are a moron.
I concur. He continues to make a fool of himself.
Plain and simple

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

The Bible says God will stand with the people of Israel.

Anyone who is on the other side is going against the word of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO at how dumb you are. You are entitled to your opinion but you are wrong. I am just trying to give you my view of how things really are. You are a moron.
Well,look how dumb you are?
Instead of stating your own opinion of the matter you choose to defile yourself and take the low road,trying to insult me of which you failed to do so.
I would explain to you what this is all about but you probably wouldn't understand it nor would you be inclined to care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Youbet wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. He continues to make a fool of himself.
No,that would be you all on here making a fool of your selves.
I do see the bigger picture between Israel and Palestine.
I know that Israel has had their share of faults but the Palestinian Authority and their Islamic terrorist allies are the ones who are at fault.
I don't make this claim based on any form of religious belief or political view.
For years the PA,HAMAS,FATAH as well as Hezbollah and other Islamic extremists and terrorists has been attacking Israel and I do not blame Israel for protecting them selves against these forces.
I believe that it is wrong to sympathize with these low people of quality such as Islamic terrorists like HAMAS,the PA and the FATAH especially when those same ones would just assume kill you as they would me for the exact same reason as being judged as an infidel which in their belief gives them the right to commit murder or a hate crime as we call it here in the United States.
So you all go ahead if you want to waste your time calling me names,spew your childish insults etc. aimed at me because I can at least say that my stand so far is a lot stronger on this particular topic because I am not indoctrinated as at least some of you may be.
Youbet

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
No,that would be you all on here making a fool of your selves.
I do see the bigger picture between Israel and Palestine.
I know that Israel has had their share of faults but the Palestinian Authority and their Islamic terrorist allies are the ones who are at fault.
I don't make this claim based on any form of religious belief or political view.
For years the PA,HAMAS,FATAH as well as Hezbollah and other Islamic extremists and terrorists has been attacking Israel and I do not blame Israel for protecting them selves against these forces.
I believe that it is wrong to sympathize with these low people of quality such as Islamic terrorists like HAMAS,the PA and the FATAH especially when those same ones would just assume kill you as they would me for the exact same reason as being judged as an infidel which in their belief gives them the right to commit murder or a hate crime as we call it here in the United States.
So you all go ahead if you want to waste your time calling me names,spew your childish insults etc. aimed at me because I can at least say that my stand so far is a lot stronger on this particular topic because I am not indoctrinated as at least some of you may be.
I keep hoping that you will say something intelligent. You contribute nothing here. Just lots of empty words. You have been repeating the same words over and over again. It gets quite monotonous. This is my latest childish insults. Now once again tell me how intelligent you are and repeat your same old strong stand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Youbet wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hoping that you will say something intelligent. You contribute nothing here. Just lots of empty words. You have been repeating the same words over and over again. It gets quite monotonous. This is my latest childish insults. Now once again tell me how intelligent you are and repeat your same old strong stand.
Aren't a little above sarcasm?
I know what you're trying to do and your tactic has been tried on me lots of times and always proven to be a weak hand.
I know where I stand,I also know where the opposition stands on the issue and neither one is going to cave in to the other.
He/she has had their fun with me over this issue and I have had my fun with him/her over this issue and unless "hope" is using multiple names on here with me then I commend him/her for keeping it on the level and not let it get too out of hand on their part.
I don't agree with "hope" but I do have respect for them.
So,feel free to express your thoughts about the situation involving Israel and Palestine.
That is if you can maintain your composure long enough to stick with the topic.
Youbet

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't a little above sarcasm?
I know what you're trying to do and your tactic has been tried on me lots of times and always proven to be a weak hand.
I know where I stand,I also know where the opposition stands on the issue and neither one is going to cave in to the other.
He/she has had their fun with me over this issue and I have had my fun with him/her over this issue and unless "hope" is using multiple names on here with me then I commend him/her for keeping it on the level and not let it get too out of hand on their part.
I don't agree with "hope" but I do have respect for them.
So,feel free to express your thoughts about the situation involving Israel and Palestine.
That is if you can maintain your composure long enough to stick with the topic.
Sorry but I cannot maintain my composure long enough to stick with topix.
1 post removed
RLMOA

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO at how dumb you are. You are entitled to your opinion n.
Isn't thaat true of everyone?
1 post removed
yea

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
O.k.

It was a large sum of money in the Kenova area.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

...and when you claim that large some of money in Kenova I've got some ocean front property in South Dakota for sale and if you buy that then I'll throw Mount Rushmore in for free.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
...and when you claim that large some of money in Kenova I've got some ocean front property in South Dakota for sale and if you buy that then I'll throw Mount Rushmore in for free.
Don't get excited. A large sum of money in Kenova is enough money to buy a six pack of beer and a slim jim.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

i supporteds,,,,,,,eryl,,,,from chocolatesville virina,,,,,,,for presinedts,,,,,

this here massage,,,,,is apporved,,,,,by redneckerson

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
it were,,,,,,,green,,,,,,,now gave it,,,,,,too me,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,621 - 9,640 of51,658
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 3 hr jessicalc 9,627
Wvwho season tickets are at a 9 year low 5 hr charlie dont surf 2
Expose Morgantown Slumlords Wed gino 11
Black Bear Burritos Lawsuit? (Jan '14) Wed gino 11
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... Wed Herd 91 2
Schmitts saloon Wed The Punisher 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Tue joe 133
•••
•••