Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

#10468 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
it were,,,,,,,green,,,,,,,now gave it,,,,,,too me,,,,,
1 post removed

Chapmanville, WV

#10470 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
it were green,,,,,had some prezdints pitchurs,,,,,on it,,,,,an it were a,,,,,large sumb,,,,,,in the,,,,,kinover,,,,araeaeaeaea r,,,,,
Citizen

United States

#10471 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
Take your meds, your OCD is acting up again.
TugForker

AOL

#10472 Dec 11, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds, your OCD is acting up again.
That poster is also spamming.
1 post removed
george

Elkview, WV

#10474 Dec 11, 2012
Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.

Chapmanville, WV

#10475 Dec 11, 2012
george wrote:
Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
u aint sayin that rite....

Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,

sined
redneckerson
Homey D Clown

Clay, WV

#10476 Dec 11, 2012
Red Runt wrote:
<quoted text>
u aint sayin that rite....
Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,
sined
redneckerson
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?

“The Wizard Speaks”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10477 Dec 11, 2012
for
Concerned

Charles Town, WV

#10478 Dec 11, 2012
Homey D Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?
Gas tank

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10479 Dec 11, 2012
1 post removed
MissedIt

AOL

#10481 Dec 12, 2012
Wizardio wrote:
for
???

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10482 Dec 12, 2012
At the Very Least !

Joe Stands Up For WV !!!

Go Joe !!!
Eve

Charles Town, WV

#10483 Dec 13, 2012
Adam wrote:
Obama is not christian<quoted text>
Got credible documentary proof?

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Cougar & lovin'it!

#10484 Dec 13, 2012
Vote Conservative!
5 posts removed
Citizen

United States

#10490 Dec 13, 2012
Arabian Prancer wrote:
Vote Conservative!
Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#10491 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
1 post removed
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10493 Dec 13, 2012
Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
But it is ok with you for Mitt Romney to send good paying American jobs to india,china and mexico. while he get richer and pays no TAXES..to sell at America Junk Store Wal-Marts and Sams.
Boy cott wal-marts and sams don't give them any of your business.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10494 Dec 13, 2012
Romney owns coal mines in china and will be imporing that coal to the USA and putting Americans out of work again unless the rich start paying taxes.

Mitt and that bush gang with cheney wants the working poor to pay all of the taxes while they get richer
It is time to vote for all DEMOCRATS IN ALL OFFICES.

Republicans are all slimeballs.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

#10495 Dec 13, 2012
Facebook-Twitter and e-mail the above to all you know,it is time American start voting for all DEMOCRATS ALL THE TIME
Citizen

United States

#10496 Dec 13, 2012
Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight out of the mouth of Fox. You are just too stupid to know your own best interest because you have been brainwashed by Fox and friends. Repub leaders only care about money and making the rich richer, they could care less about you unless you are rich, white, and male. I got 20 says you are 2 of those 3, but you must be ALL the above or you arent worth their time. Democrats represent all the people, the poor, the middle class, the working folks. They understand sometimes there are things more important than money. Stop watching Fox and do some actual research and you too will be a democrat, unless you are a millionaire or large corporation that is(or just an idiot). The simple minded are so gullible(and plentiful), without them Fox would not exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 min Leon Jones 1,388
Pitts going to Florida? 12 hr true dat 8
It's official: Rams FIRE Stedman Bailey 22 hr Jeff 14
Big 12 to add two teams.. Thu true dat 16
News Dengler identified as the 1st to escape North V... Wed Nathaniel Victor ... 2
plato's closet Jul 27 morgantownmother 2
News On the road to the DNC: Fear, falafel, and Barn... Jul 26 Survey 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages