Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
WOW

Fairmont, WV

#10244 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
You All Got Obama In There Again !
I Trashed My Voter Card !
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
YAY!!!
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10245 Nov 28, 2012
anal hole wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish extremists have never attacked our land. Why should I believe that the same creed of folks that attacked us wouldn't attack the Jews beside them. They want every non Muslim out of the Middle East. They attacked us for having troops over there. It's not going to be "oh poor us" coming from either a Christian or Jew. It will be retaliation. Turning a cheek against someone who has been taught to kill anyone different isn't my thing. Ignore this, it'll escalate. Your pictures of them throwing rocks at armed soldiers shows that the Jewish forces have indeed been for years quite non-confrontational. If they were shooting all of the innocent folks, those people would be a bit more leery of soldiers.
You are a xenophobic fool. Good luck with Jesus coming back for you. I'll be with the sane people away from you!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10246 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now,I'm stupid.
Look if you or anyone else on here have something to say to me as far as pertaining to my opinions on the subjects here,if you disagree with me on anything at all of what I have said pertaining to the valid issues that was discussed on here then feel free to grace us all with your wisdom,name calling and petty insults will get you no where.
You disagree with certain ones on here then show some maturity and give your point of views and leave the name calling and petty insults to the little children.
Nope,I think I will just stick with stupid.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#10247 Nov 28, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,I think I will just stick with stupid.
Let me know when you are ready to have a mature debate about any of the isuues but until then I have no need or the want to reply to you any further.
Calling people names and insulting them like that is nothing more than a failure to communicate as well as a lack of maturity.
Good

Kenova, WV

#10248 Nov 28, 2012
Adm Lite Bulb 6 E Main wrote:
You All Got Obama In There Again !
I Trashed My Voter Card !
No Ever Voting Again !
Don't Care Anymore !
Now if we can just get the rest of the ill-informed to do the same we would be better off.

“Indulgences for Sale”

Since: Dec 09

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10249 Nov 28, 2012
One afternoon a little boy was playing outdoors. He used his mother's broom as a horse and had a wonderful time until it was getting dark.

He left the broom on the back porch. His mother was cleaning up the kitchen when she realized that her broom was missing. She asked the little boy about the broom and he told her where it was.

She then asked him to please go get it. The little boy informed his mom that he was afraid of the dark and didn't want to go out to get the broom.

His mother smiled and said "The Lord is out there too, don't be afraid.". The little boy opened the back door a little and said "Lord if you're out there, hand me the broom."

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10250 Nov 28, 2012
Smith climbs to the top of Mount Sinai to talk to God.

Looking up, he asks the Lord. "God, what does a million years mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A minute."

Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A penny."

Smith asks, "Can I have a penny?" The Lord replies, "In a minute."

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10251 Nov 28, 2012
Two brothers are terrible trouble makers. They are always breaking things, stealing things, lying, and making all kinds of general trouble. The parents have tried everything to get the boys to change, to no avail. Finally, out of options, they ask their pastor if he can help. He says he will talk to the boys, but only one at a time. The parents drop off the youngest and go home, promising to return to get him soon. The boy sits in a chair across from the pastor's desk and they just look at each other.

Finally, the Pastor says, "Where is God?"

The boy just sits there and doesn't answer.

The pastor begins to look stern and loudly says, "Where is God?"

The little boy shifts in his seat, but still doesn't answer.

The pastor is starting to get angry at the boy's refusal to converse and practically shouts "Where is God?"

To the pastor's surprise, the little boy jumps up out of his chair and runs out of the office.

The boy leaves the church and runs all the way home, up the stairs and into his brother's room. He shuts the door and pants, "We're in BIG TROUBLE. God's missing and they think we did it!"

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10252 Nov 28, 2012
A priest decides to paint his church one day. He goes out and buys some paint, comes back to the church, and then he realizes that he didn't buy enough paint for the job. He doesn't feel like going back to the store, so he just adds some water to the paint. He looks at the church and decides he still doesn't have enough, so he adds some more water. Deciding he has enough, he spends the whole day painting his church.

That night, there's a big rainstorm. When the priest wakes up, he finds that the rain has washed away all of his paint from the previous day. He prays, saying, "Lord God, what should I do?"

He hears a voice in the sky, saying "REPAINT, AND THIN NO MORE!!!"

“Indulgences for Sale”

Vaticano, Roma, Italia

#10253 Nov 28, 2012
There is this guy who's always been poor, and one day he decides to pray to God that he could win the lotto. He prays and prays, but doesn't win. Every day, he prays to God that he could win the lotto, and it never happens.

One day, when he's very old and frustrated, he gets on his knees and says, "Look, God. This is the last time I'm going to pray. PLEASE let me win the lotto, or at least tell me why you aren't letting me win."

Suddenly, an angel appears before the man and says, "Look, sir, could you do God a favor and at least BUY A LOTTO TICKET???!!!"

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10254 Nov 28, 2012
Very Nice Stories You Tell !

But, Is It Really You ?

http://www.nswiki.net/index.php...
Liberal

Fairmont, WV

#10255 Nov 28, 2012
Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if we can just get the rest of the ill-informed to do the same we would be better off.
Yea, every Republican psycho!

#10256 Nov 29, 2012
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, every Republican psycho!
If you fairly weigh the faults and praises of both Democrats and Republicans you would actually see no difference in either party that would excel one over the other.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10257 Nov 29, 2012
Good wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country when you get informed its 10 different ways an you take you' r pick.and it is usually whose the loudest that gets picked ,even tho some of these preachers on tv speak softly they tell big lies and get by with it.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#10258 Nov 29, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you CB? Nice to see you posting.
thank yuns, miss god smacked, gud two seeze yuns two!
frig my lifes

“Liberal is not a dirty word”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10259 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you fairly weigh the faults and praises of both Democrats and Republicans you would actually see no difference in either party that would excel one over the other.
Except when it comes to domestic spending. The Republicans want to cut all social programs and privatize. I think that alone makes the difference.

#10260 Nov 29, 2012
Mannnington2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Except when it comes to domestic spending. The Republicans want to cut all social programs and privatize. I think that alone makes the difference.
So you're not willing to look at the faults on the Democrat side but simply always point out the faults on the Republicans.
The same can easily be said about those who are in favor of the Republicans who only find fault in the Democrats.
This tunnel vision and one-sided view of favoring one over the other and disapproving the other is what keeps this country divided know matter which party is in control.
In truth,both sides are equally guilty and share the same shame while the American people are left with baring the burden that both sides equally created.

“Liberal is not a dirty word”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10261 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not willing to look at the faults on the Democrat side but simply always point out the faults on the Republicans.
The same can easily be said about those who are in favor of the Republicans who only find fault in the Democrats.
This tunnel vision and one-sided view of favoring one over the other and disapproving the other is what keeps this country divided know matter which party is in control.
In truth,both sides are equally guilty and share the same shame while the American people are left with baring the burden that both sides equally created.
My original post said that I agree with you. For the most part both parties are absolutely evil. Foreign policy, NDAA, the Patriot Act are all things about which I will criticize the Democrats. I was pointing out a major difference. One that you can't defend. You just want to attack me.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10262 Nov 29, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
THE republicans went way too far on the hatred of OBAMA.I used to think they were about the same until this party they have now really showed its head.They are nothing about the average person ."That is sad.They are A bunch of vindictive fools who don't realize we don't have time for there crooked shenanigans an bigotry.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10263 Nov 29, 2012
I used too love JOHN M,CAIN BUT NOW I CANT STAND HIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 12 min Lucy 762
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 1 hr True Friend 27
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 5 hr wondering 12,593
Morgantown Landlords (May '09) 15 hr Beth Anthony 38
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 19 hr Alien 3
Marshall home opener in 57 days... Mon Herd 91 37
Marshall ranked above WVU Sun Frank 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages