hope

Huntington, WV

#10210 Nov 25, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?... Must have been accidental suicide.
? i don't get it..? are you being facetious?
1 post removed
anal hole

Morgantown, WV

#10212 Nov 26, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2010/1...
look at those pictures and say it again..
Jewish casualties during the Holocaust would go down a whole lot easier for everyone if they began with a few suicide bombers or rocket propelled grenades. The Jews are not herding Palestinians into camps to be killed. The shown walls are to keep danger out, not to hold people in. You launch an attack, children often die. You don't want that risk on the table, you strike accords. The land being fought over belonged to the Jewish people long before the advent of Islam. They have a right to be there. The hate has been bred by die hards and radicals. You want peace, Palestine needs to start weeding them out.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10213 Nov 26, 2012
anal hole wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish casualties during the Holocaust would go down a whole lot easier for everyone if they began with a few suicide bombers or rocket propelled grenades. The Jews are not herding Palestinians into camps to be killed. The shown walls are to keep danger out, not to hold people in. You launch an attack, children often die. You don't want that risk on the table, you strike accords. The land being fought over belonged to the Jewish people long before the advent of Islam. They have a right to be there. The hate has been bred by die hards and radicals. You want peace, Palestine needs to start weeding them out.
what? does it honestly..(and be honest with yourself..i know it's hard) look like that wall was built to keep danger out of Israel? What danger??????? What? homemade rockets and rocks thrown from sling shots?? They are holding these people there!!

No they didn't have to "herd" them, as you so eloquently put it,the Palestinians are all ready living there. Israel just had to put a "security" wall up...

Palestine was settled by both races (jesus is not racist, remember this)
...They lived there together in peace until the late 1800's, they may have fought in the BC era, but they lived in peace for a very very long time...until the idea of a Jewish State.
Jerome

United States

#10214 Nov 26, 2012
I would build a wall to keep those barbaric terrorists out also. A mine field would be even better.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10215 Nov 26, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I would build a wall to keep those barbaric terrorists out also. A mine field would be even better.
You would build a wall to keep women and children trapped? Because you heard them called terrorists somewhere, you believe that justifies the imprisonment of women and children? Not only imprisoned but subject to random acts of violence and sometimes death.

That term "terrorist" is used very loosely and seems to be used in a generalized way. You're not even referring to these people as 'Hamas", which is the group you are specifically speaking of...

you're instead speaking of "barbaric terrorists" which when used in current mainstream culture often refers to people in the Middle East. No one specifically, just some imaginary enemy.

We've been conditioned to be fearful, when really, there's not much to be afraid of (outside of the USA and Israel of course)
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10216 Nov 26, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
You would build a wall to keep women and children trapped? Because you heard them called terrorists somewhere, you believe that justifies the imprisonment of women and children? Not only imprisoned but subject to random acts of violence and sometimes death.
That term "terrorist" is used very loosely and seems to be used in a generalized way. You're not even referring to these people as 'Hamas", which is the group you are specifically speaking of...
you're instead speaking of "barbaric terrorists" which when used in current mainstream culture often refers to people in the Middle East. No one specifically, just some imaginary enemy.
We've been conditioned to be fearful, when really, there's not much to be afraid of (outside of the USA and Israel of course)
This country uses the word terrorist in the middle east if we do not believe in their cause and freedom fighters if we do believe in their cause.
Monroe

United States

#10217 Nov 26, 2012
hope is hopeless. A well polished bias is too slick for truth to stick.

Responses just encourage further stupidity from her. It does not matter what she thinks.
Answer

New York, NY

#10218 Nov 26, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country uses the word terrorist in the middle east if we do not believe in their cause and freedom fighters if we do believe in their cause.
What about the peoole with no cause? Are they being ignored?
SERIOUSLY WTF

Fairmont, WV

#10219 Nov 26, 2012
Monroe wrote:
hope is hopeless. A well polished bias is too slick for truth to stick.
Responses just encourage further stupidity from her. It does not matter what she thinks.
Try using proper grammar and we'll take you seriously.
Monroe

United States

#10220 Nov 26, 2012
SERIOUSLY WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Try using proper grammar and we'll take you seriously.
No you won't.

I will put it down the way I want. Sometimes I just leave the mistakes.

If you would, indicate the grammatical errors and show how correct grammar would improve the message. Then we can take you seriously.
Jerome

United States

#10221 Nov 26, 2012
I dont hear you complaining about all the women and children being killed in Syria or anywhere else in the world for that fact. Ones who are truly innocent, unlike the Palestinian filth you defend. You just hate Jews and support terrorist murderers. Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10222 Nov 27, 2012
THAT LITTLE PEAS OF DIRT CANT BE WORTH ALL THAT MUCH.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH RELIGIONS THAT KILL PEOPLE. I DON'T THINK THAT IS WHAT JESUS MEANT."IF WE PREACH IT ,WE SHOULD LIVE IT.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10223 Nov 27, 2012
Jerome wrote:
I dont hear you complaining about all the women and children being killed in Syria or anywhere else in the world for that fact. Ones who are truly innocent, unlike the Palestinian filth you defend. You just hate Jews and support terrorist murderers. Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns.
Glad to see how you truly do admire the Palestinians.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10224 Nov 27, 2012
Jerome wrote:
just because i'm not complaining about it doesn't mean i don't care about them too. I don't hate Jewish people...you just made that up as an insult.

"Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns." - you're the one supporting acts of terror.
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10225 Nov 27, 2012
you have some serious issues.
WTF

Fairmont, WV

#10226 Nov 27, 2012
Americans love war. These posts prove it. Let's face the fact that over half of the American population thinks the world will end in their lifetime. They think that a war is coming and that they are going to be victorious over evil. So they have had to chose sides. They have made Israel the good guys for obvious reasons, and they have made the others into the evil they must defeat. It really is that simple. If these people didn't think that their god picked Israel, then they probably wouldn't care about those brown people dying either.
1 post removed
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10228 Nov 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
Americans love war. These posts prove it. Let's face the fact that over half of the American population thinks the world will end in their lifetime. They think that a war is coming and that they are going to be victorious over evil. So they have had to chose sides. They have made Israel the good guys for obvious reasons, and they have made the others into the evil they must defeat. It really is that simple. If these people didn't think that their god picked Israel, then they probably wouldn't care about those brown people dying either.
YOU are full of shit.
Jesus

Fairmont, WV

#10229 Nov 28, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are full of shit.
Do you believe that Jesus will one day come back and take your soul? If you said yes, then you have to believe in war. That is how the Bible ends things on earth. We, in the mind of the Christians, can't move on to peace because only God can make peace. It is the same as the Muslims and the Jews. Religion is the most detrimental force on our society.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10230 Nov 28, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
just because i'm not complaining about it doesn't mean i don't care about them too. I don't hate Jewish people...you just made that up as an insult.
"Israel should definitely add mine fields and some motion activated machine guns." - you're the one supporting acts of terror.
This whole thing started because of you bashing Israel for defending itself against their neighbors who are terrorists.
You claim now that you don't hate Jewish people however your posts says otherwise.
Israel,like any other country that is falling under attack has the full right to defend them selves by any means they so see fit.
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine but before you do then you need to get your history and facts straight.
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies that they vow to be put to death according to the Qur'an.
If you are a non-Muslim then they don't give a damn if you care about them or not.
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child or whatever race you may be.
They're only concern is to convert you to Islam or else kill you.
Israel is not there only target,the United States and Europe is a target as well.
Simply put,the Islamic Jihadists/Muslim Extremists' motto is convert or die.
John Lennon

Fairmont, WV

#10231 Nov 28, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing started because of you bashing Israel for defending itself against their neighbors who are terrorists.
You claim now that you don't hate Jewish people however your posts says otherwise.
Israel,like any other country that is falling under attack has the full right to defend them selves by any means they so see fit.
You want to side with their enemy then that's fine but before you do then you need to get your history and facts straight.
Israel is not the enemy,the true enemies are the Islamic jihadists/Muslim Extremists.
They want to convert the whole world to Islam and anyone who dares refuses are their enemies that they vow to be put to death according to the Qur'an.
If you are a non-Muslim then they don't give a damn if you care about them or not.
If you are a non-Muslim then it makes no difference to them if you're a Liberal Democrat or a Republican or if you are a man,woman or child or whatever race you may be.
They're only concern is to convert you to Islam or else kill you.
Israel is not there only target,the United States and Europe is a target as well.
Simply put,the Islamic Jihadists/Muslim Extremists' motto is convert or die.
Exactly, it is the extremists on all sides. You Christians here in this country routing for war is disgusting. Seriously, if you didn't believe that the Jewish people were God's chosen people, then would you care one way or the other? Be honest. Isn't this about being blessed by God for helping Israel? Violence needs to be eliminated. Imagine by John Lennon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The HERDS Rakeem Cato invited to Game Day! 22 min Turd91 has no fri... 10
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 1 hr Landlord_2 10,434
who has the BEST record in college football? 3 hr sheila the honey ... 4
Is the Herd urinating on your parade? 4 hr Tully B 6
Wvwho fans camping out to see Cato! SWEET! 10 hr Herd 91 4
wvu a nobody outside of morganville 12 hr herdy turdy 19 8
Marshall UNRANKED in first playoff poll. WVU #20 12 hr sigh 13
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match

Morgantown People Search