OWTF

United States

#10149 Nov 20, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine is a country of which Gaza is a part of. How is Israel the rightful owners, because I have no idea, why that is so?
Happening today: Hamas has agreed to a peace offer, Israel however is holding up the truce...while more children are dying.
http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-ceasefire-egyp...
the death toll is now: 137
https://twitter.com/GazaYBO/status/2710031760...
Google Israel's 6 day war this might help you understand a lot about how this has been going on for decades.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10150 Nov 20, 2012
How many kids do you think WE fried when we nuked Japan? Never did hear a bunch of pissing & moaning about that. So shut the hell up & let Israel protect herself as we had to.
Typical of truth 2

Charleston, WV

#10151 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron you believe everything the Jewish news media tells you. You are like the straw man in Wizard of Oz. If only you had a brain.
You never seize to amaze everybody with your far left name calling and your lack of knowledge on issues.
All you do is sew negativity because you are a miserable person but the more you run your c@ck sucker I am more apt to think you are either a communist or a muslim.
How ever you look at it your a hater.
If you are such a Hamas lover why dont you take your ass over there and help the bastards?
It could turn into a win win for all of us if Israel blows your ass away in the prosses.
Nobody would have to listen to you stupidass anymore and you would be put out of your misery.
I'll buy your F@ckin ticket dickweed.
Citizen

United States

#10152 Nov 20, 2012
There never was a country called "Palestine". Wow you people are ignorant. So here is a little education for you.

One of the myths of our time is that Israel, before it was settled by the “alien” Jews and “stolen” from the Arabs as a result of “imperialist machinations,” was an independent state called “Palestine” whose majority residents were Moslem “Palestinians”. Unfortunately for those who would propagate such misinformation, the truth can be easily and historically seen.

The historical fact is that until the defeat of the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire in World War I, there was no geopolitical entity called “Palestine,” no Arab nation ever set historical roots on this soil and no national claim was ever made to the territory by any national group other than the Jews.

Between the time of the expulsion of the Jews by the Romans in the year 70 to 132 AD and the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, Israel (“Palestine”) was occupied by fourteen conquerors over thirteen centuries, until in 1948 the Jews once again declared their independence. The following table shows the historical periods of the various rulers of “Palestine”:

1. Israel Rule (Biblical period) 1350 BC to 586 BC
2. Babylonian Conquest 587 BC to 538 BC
3. Israel Autonomy (under Persian & Greco-Assyrian sovereignty) 538 BC to 168 BC
4. Revolt of the Maccabees 168 BC to 143 BC
5. Rule of the Hashmoneans & their successors 143 BC to 70 AD
6. Jewish Autonomy (under Roman & Byzantine sovereignty) 70 AD to 637 AD
7. Rule of Moslem Caliphs
Mecca 637 AD to 661 AD
Umayyides 661 AD to 750 AD
Abbaaside 750 AD to 870 AD
Fatimides 969 AD to 1071 AD 637 AD to 1072 AD
8. Seljukes Rule 1072 AD to 1096 AD
9. Crusaders
Ayyubids (in parts only) 1175 AD to 1291 AD 1099 AD to 1291 AD
10. Mamelukes Rule 1291 AD to 1516 AD
11. Ottomans (Turks) 1516 AD to 1918 AD
12. British Mandate 1918 AD to 1948 AD
13. Israel rule under democracy 1948 AD ---.

Thus, during the entire period of recorded history “Palestine” was never ruled by so called “Palestinians”, the name adopted today by the Moslem residents of the Holy Land. The rule of the various Moslem Caliphates, which was a foreign rule, extended for a period of 432 years – Jewish rule of “Palestine” extended over a period of over 2000 years.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10153 Nov 20, 2012
Typical of truth 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You never seize to amaze everybody with your far left name calling and your lack of knowledge on issues.
All you do is sew negativity because you are a miserable person but the more you run your c@ck sucker I am more apt to think you are either a communist or a muslim.
How ever you look at it your a hater.
If you are such a Hamas lover why dont you take your ass over there and help the bastards?
It could turn into a win win for all of us if Israel blows your ass away in the prosses.
Nobody would have to listen to you stupidass anymore and you would be put out of your misery.
I'll buy your F@ckin ticket dickweed.
Not only are you stupid,you are uneducated,you can't spell,you talk dirty,and you are a little upset. You are funny. hahaha
Typical truth 2

Charleston, WV

#10154 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you stupid,you are uneducated,you can't spell,you talk dirty,and you are a little upset. You are funny. hahaha
Sorry to disappoint you but you have proven how big a pissant you are so that makes you funnier. hahaha
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10155 Nov 20, 2012
Typical truth 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but you have proven how big a pissant you are so that makes you funnier. hahaha
Pour yourself a glass of wine and relax Monroe,everything will be okay.
Typical tooth

Welch, WV

#10156 Nov 20, 2012
I is a proud repuglican because of what we stand for and in tune with my times. Go George Bush, stay the course, if we fight them there we won't fight them here!!
Typical truth2

Charleston, WV

#10157 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pour yourself a glass of wine and relax Monroe,everything will be okay.
See there!
Read what you wrote, I rest my case
Charleston

Oak Hill, WV

#10158 Nov 20, 2012
Typical truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
See there!
Read what you wrote, I rest my case
Looks like he knows who you are.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

#10159 Nov 20, 2012
i voted for him, and the idle just loves him.
YouAreSlow

United States

#10160 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it was an ignorant statement period. Gaza is not a country?
Only because Israel has chosen to occupy the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and no one talks about the Gaza Blockade. Everyone in the so called 'free world' looks the other way as Israel continues to build settlements in these two COUNTRYS. Meantime we have been financing Israel since its existence and this year it is around three billion dollars of tax payer money. As for being our only ally in the mid east,of course they are our ally but it cost us three billion a year. Now do you consider these statements factual or do you consider them ignorance?
Moron. Gaza is not a country. What a tard.
YouAreSlow

United States

#10161 Nov 20, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine is a country of which Gaza is a part of. How is Israel the rightful owners, because I have no idea, why that is so?
Happening today: Hamas has agreed to a peace offer, Israel however is holding up the truce...while more children are dying.
http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-ceasefire-egyp...
the death toll is now: 137
https://twitter.com/GazaYBO/status/2710031760...
Moron. Palestine is not a country and neither is Gaza or the West Bank. What a tard.
Charleston

Oak Hill, WV

#10162 Nov 20, 2012
YouAreSlow wrote:
<quoted text>Moron. Palestine is not a country and neither is Gaza or the West Bank. What a tard.
And you have sh1t for brains.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10163 Nov 20, 2012
When Gaza Stops bombing Israel, then their will be a truce , you have to stop doing something to make it stop.
lonesome

Albemarle, NC

#10164 Nov 20, 2012
WV is a bluedog democrats state. They are never going to replace the same people who has been screwing them for 20 years and Rahall is the ring leader. Personally I think they are brain washed. Is WV better now than it was 4 years ago if not clean house. My honest opinion

“Mormons Building Bridges”

Since: Apr 12

Brigham City, UT

#10165 Nov 20, 2012
Come

Brigham City, UT

#10166 Nov 20, 2012
on

Brigham City, UT

#10167 Nov 20, 2012
baby
1 post removed
hey

Union, WV

#10169 Nov 21, 2012
Romney is history, let's turn the page and look forward toward our next election, I for one would like to see Joe Manchin run for President- this would really put West Virginia in the spotlight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 30 min eric 10,773
Dana Dumps Clint 2 hr R Mac 4
wvu coach twerks naked thru morganberry 17 hr Observer 2
Westover Mayor Indicted (May '14) Fri Dave Johnson the ... 43
Luck Leaving Sinking Ship. Wed YaRight 21
Hoppy Kerchival Dec 24 Voter 36
shannon riley R.I.P Baby Girl (Jan '12) Dec 23 them 9
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web