OWTF

United States

#10131 Nov 20, 2012
If the Palestine's don't want their civilians killed they need to stop shelling Israel and setting off car bombs inside Israel's territory. It is on the world news that Hamas uses it's own civilian people as shields; they place their rocket stations in schools, hospitals, mosques hoping that this will protect them from being destroyed and when it doesn't then they scream that civilians are being targeted. Israel has dropped flyers from airplanes warning people to vacate the areas that are going to be bombed what more can they do to avoid killing civilians allow their own people to die because of Hamas? Israel has been under attack from the Palestine area for so many years that they have built underground bunkers and developed a sky net to try to destroy as many incoming rockets as possible. This year alone over 700 rockets have been fired at Israel. I think that Israel has shown tolerance to Palestine in not blowing the murderers and terrorist off the map.
Wake Up America

Washington, DC

#10132 Nov 20, 2012
Even if you consider yourself a non-believer, you should read and take heed. Go against Israel and you will be destroyed - whether you are a nation or an individual! Bible prophecy is being fulfilled even as we speak. If you bothered to pull your heads out of the sand and consider what is happening RIGHT NOW in this region of the world and compare it to what the Bible says, you would be stunned into nothing short of shock.

Zechariah 12 (NIV)

Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed

12: 1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel.

The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord.“I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts,‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’

6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10133 Nov 20, 2012
Wake Up America wrote:
Even if you consider yourself a non-believer, you should read and take heed. Go against Israel and you will be destroyed - whether you are a nation or an individual! Bible prophecy is being fulfilled even as we speak. If you bothered to pull your heads out of the sand and consider what is happening RIGHT NOW in this region of the world and compare it to what the Bible says, you would be stunned into nothing short of shock.
Zechariah 12 (NIV)
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed
12: 1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord concerning Israel.
The Lord, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the human spirit within a person, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the Lord.“I will keep a watchful eye over Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the clans of Judah will say in their hearts,‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the Lord Almighty is their God.’
6 “On that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume all the surrounding peoples right and left, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.
7 “The Lord will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the Lord will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the angel of the Lord going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.
Damn I get tired of these idiot religious morons. They are the reason we have wars with their silliness.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10134 Nov 20, 2012
OWTF wrote:
If the Palestine's don't want their civilians killed they need to stop shelling Israel and setting off car bombs inside Israel's territory. It is on the world news that Hamas uses it's own civilian people as shields; they place their rocket stations in schools, hospitals, mosques hoping that this will protect them from being destroyed and when it doesn't then they scream that civilians are being targeted. Israel has dropped flyers from airplanes warning people to vacate the areas that are going to be bombed what more can they do to avoid killing civilians allow their own people to die because of Hamas? Israel has been under attack from the Palestine area for so many years that they have built underground bunkers and developed a sky net to try to destroy as many incoming rockets as possible. This year alone over 700 rockets have been fired at Israel. I think that Israel has shown tolerance to Palestine in not blowing the murderers and terrorist off the map.
have you checked out the media links i've posted? you seem informed...would you share some of your media sources with me? It's always helpful to get the story from different perspectives...gives a full picture ya know? I will read them, promise!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/turk...
^^^^pictures!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
^interview with idf

http://bliss-4ever.tumblr.com/post/3614383635...

http://rt.com/news/gaza-israel-hamas-attack-6... (live updates here!)
Lon Chaney

Danville, WV

#10135 Nov 20, 2012
Sammy B wrote:
Isreal AND Palestine should be nuked. Religion poisons everything.
Jesus loves even you.
ohno

Huntington, WV

#10136 Nov 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]How should Israel handle rockets being cast upon civilians Hope? Nothing? Just because Israel is much stronger does not mean they should just let it go.. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight[/QUOTE]

israel should get out of gaza and return the land to its rightful owners. a nation can't just invade/occupy another country, thats against international law. why are they doing it?
Citizen

United States

#10137 Nov 20, 2012
ohno wrote:
<quoted text>
israel should get out of gaza and return the land to its rightful owners. a nation can't just invade/occupy another country, thats against international law. why are they doing it?
Gaza is not a country and the "Palestinians" arent the "rightful owners". Israel made an attempt at peace at all it got them was an enemy in their backyard who continually fires rockets at them. I would send them packing if I was Israel.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10138 Nov 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Gaza is not a country and the "Palestinians" arent the "rightful owners". Israel made an attempt at peace at all it got them was an enemy in their backyard who continually fires rockets at them. I would send them packing if I was Israel.
I am surrounded by ignorance.
Anonymous

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10139 Nov 20, 2012
too much politics for me
Citizen

United States

#10140 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should have used a condom and/or pick better friends.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#10141 Nov 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Well you should have used a condom and/or pick better friends.
LOL
Monroe

Charleston, WV

#10142 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are. It is oozing out of you.

When someone makes a factually true statement which you don't believe and call ignorant, you make yourself an example of a person who is ignorant by choice.

There are too many people like 'truth2' who can give credit only to those things with which they already agree.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10143 Nov 20, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are. It is oozing out of you.
When someone makes a factually true statement which you don't believe and call ignorant, you make yourself an example of a person who is ignorant by choice.
There are too many people like 'truth2' who can give credit only to those things with which they already agree.
Nope it was an ignorant statement period. Gaza is not a country?
Only because Israel has chosen to occupy the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and no one talks about the Gaza Blockade. Everyone in the so called 'free world' looks the other way as Israel continues to build settlements in these two COUNTRYS. Meantime we have been financing Israel since its existence and this year it is around three billion dollars of tax payer money. As for being our only ally in the mid east,of course they are our ally but it cost us three billion a year. Now do you consider these statements factual or do you consider them ignorance?

Craigsville , WV

#10144 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope it was an ignorant statement period. Gaza is not a country?
Only because Israel has chosen to occupy the Gaza Strip and the West Bank and no one talks about the Gaza Blockade. Everyone in the so called 'free world' looks the other way as Israel continues to build settlements in these two COUNTRYS. Meantime we have been financing Israel since its existence and this year it is around three billion dollars of tax payer money. As for being our only ally in the mid east,of course they are our ally but it cost us three billion a year. Now do you consider these statements factual or do you consider them ignorance?
I like things to be Kosher !
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10145 Nov 20, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
I like things to be Kosher !
Well bring them by my house. I am having a two for one blessing this week and will bless your food for 1/2 price. Hurry!
Jerome

United States

#10146 Nov 20, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope it was an ignorant statement period. Gaza is not a country?
You are an idiot. Gaza and the West Bank are not countries and never were. The blockade is to stop the smuggling of weapons the terrorists use against Israel. Stop attacking Israel and make peace and no blockade needed.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10147 Nov 20, 2012
Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. Gaza and the West Bank are not countries and never were. The blockade is to stop the smuggling of weapons the terrorists use against Israel. Stop attacking Israel and make peace and no blockade needed.
Moron you believe everything the Jewish news media tells you. You are like the straw man in Wizard of Oz. If only you had a brain.
hope

Huntington, WV

#10148 Nov 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Gaza is not a country and the "Palestinians" arent the "rightful owners". Israel made an attempt at peace at all it got them was an enemy in their backyard who continually fires rockets at them. I would send them packing if I was Israel.
Palestine is a country of which Gaza is a part of. How is Israel the rightful owners, because I have no idea, why that is so?

Happening today: Hamas has agreed to a peace offer, Israel however is holding up the truce...while more children are dying.

http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-ceasefire-egyp...

the death toll is now: 137

https://twitter.com/GazaYBO/status/2710031760...
OWTF

United States

#10149 Nov 20, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine is a country of which Gaza is a part of. How is Israel the rightful owners, because I have no idea, why that is so?
Happening today: Hamas has agreed to a peace offer, Israel however is holding up the truce...while more children are dying.
http://rt.com/news/israel-gaza-ceasefire-egyp...
the death toll is now: 137
https://twitter.com/GazaYBO/status/2710031760...
Google Israel's 6 day war this might help you understand a lot about how this has been going on for decades.

Craigsville , WV

#10150 Nov 20, 2012
How many kids do you think WE fried when we nuked Japan? Never did hear a bunch of pissing & moaning about that. So shut the hell up & let Israel protect herself as we had to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 2 hr fryingpan 11,521
Nicole Moran Arrested 15 hr UGLY - UGLY - UGLY 8
Daniel Kelly - Morgantown 15 hr Used and Abused 1
Huggins's daughter 21 hr Doubting Thomas 28
Bill Maloney Is A Crook Fri fryingpan 3
Justin knisell Apr 23 truth-speaker 2
Riverside Auto in Morgantown Apr 22 ClarksburgVET 1
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE