Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
time change

Ardsley, NY

#9990 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe next time
Lot 6

Dallas, TX

#9991 Nov 14, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> I prefer sewage water.
I'm very happy for you.
Ching

Ann Arbor, MI

#9992 Nov 14, 2012
Too many Chinamen. They're vote don't count. They should not be citoyens and should be deported back to the chinky land of 10 billion people in chyna where they don't use protection when they fck.
1 post removed
hahaha

Hyattsville, MD

#9994 Nov 15, 2012
Ching wrote:
Too many Chinamen. They're vote don't count. They should not be citoyens and should be deported back to the chinky land of 10 billion people in chyna where they don't use protection when they fck.
clearly, u have no idea how to even spell CHINA much less how they limit the number of children each family has. read up a little b 4 u make another stupid remark.
Coal Miners Daughter

Hyattsville, MD

#9995 Nov 15, 2012
Can we get back on the SUBJECT? Geesh.
1 post removed
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#9997 Nov 15, 2012
I will always vote for democrats. I am a young single woman who loves getting free stuff including rubbers. And the best part is that if my boy friend and I are too stupid to use the rubbers properly and I get knocked up, the democrats say that it is ok to get an abortion and kill the baby. Wow, what a great party!
OWTF

United States

#9998 Nov 15, 2012
Susie Q wrote:
I will always vote for democrats. I am a young single woman who loves getting free stuff including rubbers. And the best part is that if my boy friend and I are too stupid to use the rubbers properly and I get knocked up, the democrats say that it is ok to get an abortion and kill the baby. Wow, what a great party
First of all it has been reported that 67% of the people that voted for Romney are on some type of government assistance. No one forces you and your idiot(has to be if he is with you)boyfriend to get an abortion; that is your decision to make, so if you consider it murder than that makes you the murderer. 95% of the time it is the man in this situation that demands his girlfriend/wife get an abortion so I don't imagine it matters whether he is a Democrat or Republican. What matters is if he is man enough to accept the responsibility. In your case it would be to the childs benefit not to be born into a ignorant family.
Pedro

United States

#9999 Nov 15, 2012
Susie Q wrote:
I will always vote for democrats. I am a young single woman who loves getting free stuff including rubbers. And the best part is that if my boy friend and I are too stupid to use the rubbers properly and I get knocked up, the democrats say that it is ok to get an abortion and kill the baby. Wow, what a great party!
Awww someone still crying that they lost the election. Boohoo
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#10000 Nov 15, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Awww someone still crying that they lost the election. Boohoo
Imagine that. Some welfare trash named Pedro voting for Obama. What a shock!

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10001 Nov 15, 2012
Coal Miners Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm in love!:)
This is for U!

http://www.appalmad.org/slider/patriot-to-end...
Pedro

United States

#10002 Nov 15, 2012
Susie Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that. Some welfare trash named Pedro voting for Obama. What a shock!
Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#10003 Nov 15, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
You make a comment like that and then call me racist? Ron White was right, you can't fix stupid.
Monroe

Hansford, WV

#10004 Nov 15, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha you have a BLACK man for president. Black man rules you hahahaha cry some more hahahaha I have more money than your entire inbred racist family put together hahahaha
Pedro is a good example of the maturity level of the average Obama voter. They are a pretty ignorant bunch too.

They have no idea what was at stake in the presidential election. For them, gettin' back at white people or just gettin' stuff got their vote for Obama.

How about voters trying to do what is best for the country as a novel motivation for determining their votes. Obama and the democrats are apparently not worried about the mammoth and fast growing debt which will certainly collapse the world economy soon.

In a few years the "fiscal cliff" we face now will appear as nothing. Our standard of living will take a nosedive and the poor will suffer the most.

So, Lefties, gloat. You will soon recognize yourselves to have been fools.
Susie Q

Fairmont, WV

#10005 Nov 15, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedro is a good example of the maturity level of the average Obama voter. They are a pretty ignorant bunch too.
They have no idea what was at stake in the presidential election. For them, gettin' back at white people or just gettin' stuff got their vote for Obama.
How about voters trying to do what is best for the country as a novel motivation for determining their votes. Obama and the democrats are apparently not worried about the mammoth and fast growing debt which will certainly collapse the world economy soon.
In a few years the "fiscal cliff" we face now will appear as nothing. Our standard of living will take a nosedive and the poor will suffer the most.
Well said. I could not agree more. Sooner or later, the left is going to run out of the right's money and then what are they going to do?
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10006 Nov 15, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disturbing how upwards of 63 million people are stupid while you are intelligent.
Cindi

Hyattsville, MD

#10007 Nov 16, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
So that picture alone put a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye - seriously. After reading the article, who could be FOR that type of mining? I don't care how many men it employed. Defintely - not worth it!!! Thank you for reaffirming my convictions regarding this subject and our current President. God bless the USA and the EPA!
Monroe

Charleston, WV

#10008 Nov 16, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it disturbing how upwards of 63 million people are stupid while you are intelligent.
Yes, I find it very disturbing. Most people know next to nothing about the world they live in. About 60 million people proved that on election day. My guess is "truth" proves it every day.
Citizen

United States

#10009 Nov 16, 2012
Quit your whining. The election is over. You lost. The informed people of the country have spoken. Obama and 4 more years.
Monroe

Ridgeview, WV

#10010 Nov 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Quit your whining. The election is over. You lost. The informed people of the country have spoken. Obama and 4 more years.
Informed people? Hardly.

I wonder how many of those informed people know that the current INTEREST ON THE NATIONAL DEBT is higher than any Bush deficit.

I wonder how many even understand the statement.

Generally, people know very little. They are not curious, indifferent to the larger world. This makes them easy prey for demagogues like Obama. Ignorance elected a smooth talking con man.

This is an observation, not a whine. I feel sorry for the young people whose lives will be poorer for their decisions. I am retired and have everything I need. People 40 and younger will need to work hard for a lesser standard of living than they could have expected under responsible government.
Monroe

Ridgeview, WV

#10011 Nov 16, 2012
There are exceptions, very intelligent people who would support Obama no matter what - almost. Some intelligent people badly need to be one of the 'cool kids'. They think liberolitical positions prove how morally and intellectually superior they are. And they DO NOT tollerate and apostacy(?). They can tollerate anything except opposing opinionsl. They are a pretty pathetic bunch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before seasons over no top 25 for wvwho 53 min Donald J Trump 91
Wvwho soccer.... Nothing but bridesmaids! 55 min Donald J Trump 22
The Herd going for another perfect season 8 hr Turds B gone 88
miami hurricanes 9 hr WVU Fan 2
WVU young republicans invite controversial spea... 10 hr Happy Valley 6
Bob Huggins is Best Buy's secret weapon 11 hr Happy Valley 10
Marshall 62-0 Dec 3 Herd 91 32

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance