New

Sheridan, AR

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Hi, my family and I are new to the area. We have 3 children and are looking for a safe, nice, kid friendly neighborhood. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Lookin good

Morgantown, WV

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Most all of Morgantown residential neighborhoods that are in the city are pretty safe. Just stay away from the student areas.
city resident

Morgantown, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2013
I would recommend the Woodburn area. I grew up there and while there are students there it is still very much a family neighborhood, plus it is close to everything( I loved being able to walk everywhere).

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 4, 2013
New wrote:
Hi, my family and I are new to the area. We have 3 children and are looking for a safe, nice, kid friendly neighborhood. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
First ward is quiet and great for kids. It has a beautiful park and fairly low traffic.
Welcome!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 4, 2013
city resident wrote:
I would recommend the Woodburn area. I grew up there and while there are students there it is still very much a family neighborhood, plus it is close to everything( I loved being able to walk everywhere).
Sam the Sham....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 39 min gertie 11,888
cheat lake boat accident 3 hr TheNerd26651 27
Fryingpan's World 3 hr fryingpan 2
UHS Vandals - 2015 21 hr why 5
Expose Morgantown Slumlords (May '14) Mon Kelly eddy 24
Sandwich U... May 29 Lookin4sex69 2
Lowes False Advertising May 29 pgh 4
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE