Sam Chico, Jr Finances Child Killer's...

Sam Chico, Jr Finances Child Killer's Home

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Anonymous

Brighton, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I've been trying to figure this out and haven't had much luck.

Earlier this month, Sam Chico Jr.(Chico Enterprises, Inc) loaned convicted child killer, Damien Wayne Echols, 220K to buy a house in Salem, Massachusetts.

A seven year mortgage is awfully ambitious for somebody who doesn't really have a job yet, but I guess being a child killer and everything he doesn't have much of a credit history.

Can anybody suggest what the connection is between Sam Chico and Damien? By all accounts he seems to be a pretty shrewd businessman. He doesn't seem to have any obvious agendas that would explain the connection. I can't imagine for the life of me how the two even met.
Newshound

Morgantown, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Maybe your info is wrong?
Anonymous

Brighton, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Could be. Guess it's Sam Chico, III. Here is the mortgage. Address is on it. Same as the corporate offices for Chico Enterprises.

http://www.salemdeeds.com/mtifs/2012/09/13/00...

Still no clue on how they are connected.....I love a good mystery.
JMR

Morgantown, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2013
childkiller wrote:
I've been trying to figure this out and haven't had much luck.
Earlier this month, Sam Chico Jr.(Chico Enterprises, Inc) loaned convicted child killer, Damien Wayne Echols, 220K to buy a house in Salem, Massachusetts.
A seven year mortgage is awfully ambitious for somebody who doesn't really have a job yet, but I guess being a child killer and everything he doesn't have much of a credit history.
Can anybody suggest what the connection is between Sam Chico and Damien? By all accounts he seems to be a pretty shrewd businessman. He doesn't seem to have any obvious agendas that would explain the connection. I can't imagine for the life of me how the two even met.
I live in Morgantown, home of Chico Enterprises & can tell you the connection. Sam Chico's wife is the sister of Lori Davis, Damien Echols now wife.
Tremere

Jacksonville, NC

#5 Feb 10, 2013
What's it to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rams waive ' Fire" Steadman Bailey 3 hr haha 15
David Sills says I am out of here 8 hr Herd 91 1
Martin family Thu Murder Morgantown 1
To Morgantownsocial network Merry Ulch Wed Sons of Liberty 1
ashworth landing apartments SLUMS (Aug '15) Wed Angels momma 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) Jun 21 status 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages