University High School
Failure is NOT an Option

New Kensington, PA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
University High School (UHS) is unfortunately failing as a quality educational environment. While drugs are not the only reason, they are certainly not helping a very bad situation. No single entity can be blamed, but a combination of parents, students, faculty and school administration all share responsibility. It is never too late to change and the time to start is now.
Keep It a Secret

New Kensington, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Failure is NOT an Option wrote:
University High School (UHS) is unfortunately failing as a quality educational environment. While drugs are not the only reason, they are certainly not helping a very bad situation. No single entity can be blamed, but a combination of parents, students, faculty and school administration all share responsibility. It is never too late to change and the time to start is now.
It's almost like it's a "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET"!!!

Sweep it under the rug, maybe it'll go away.
Former student

Morgantown, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Look in the textbooks , you can still see pill residue , ridiculous how easy it is to get away with doing drugs there. That's all I ever saw in high school!
Education First

New Kensington, PA

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Former student wrote:
Look in the textbooks , you can still see pill residue , ridiculous how easy it is to get away with doing drugs there. That's all I ever saw in high school!
With the shoaf/eddy situation, let's concentrate on the basics before we open another can of worms and start pointing fingers at whose to.blame. Just saying.
Former student

Faber, VA

#5 Jun 19, 2013
I believe the person who started this thread stated drugs being a reason that UHS has spiraled downhill, so that is my experience at Uhs , not opening any worms that haven't been opened already. I knew shoaf and eddy, Uhs IMO isn't what drove them to do what they did if that's what you think I'm trying to say. They obviously had a lot of other issues. It certainly didn't help that they always swept these things under the rug though. I think since the new principals P.C and S.B got there they have become more strict with discipline and tried to straighten the school up, however, kids came to the new school thinking it would operate how the old one did , ( similar to MHS) , and rebelled any structure. The attitude rubbed off on the freshman at the new school and so on.
We DO Care

New Kensington, PA

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Former student wrote:
Doesn't seem like anyone wants to step up to the plate on this very sad situation. Not sure if the school administration or the parents should take the lead but someone must.
S133py Loco

New Kensington, PA

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Keep It a Secret wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like it's a "DIRTY LITTLE SECRET"!!!
Sweep it under the rug, maybe it'll go away.
drugs are here to stay! alcohol, weed, pills all part of nature so give up ppls. get high - have fun - enjoy life!
sweet_young_blon de

Morgantown, WV

#8 Jul 1, 2013
...lame.
show me the drugs

New Kensington, PA

#9 Aug 9, 2013
School start next week, let the drug dealing begin!
HaHa
Fun Times at U High

New Kensington, PA

#10 Aug 23, 2013
S133py Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
drugs are here to stay! alcohol, weed, pills all part of nature so give up ppls. get high - have fun - enjoy life!
University High **** There is a reason that it's called a HIGH school
UHS Grad

New Kensington, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Yo peeps - drugs are part of life & culture - chill out and do your own thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jovon Durante 8 hr Berg 3
Love the new video board at Puskar Stadium Sun Amy 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun Missy 4,198
Asian massage Sun Jerome 4
Warrior Oil and Gas Sun JDMannIsAScumlord 1
where's the backpage girl was 19 year old now 2... Sat ano 4
Places to Fish Aug 18 Westover Fisherman 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance