2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments
2,921 - 2,940 of 3,937 Comments Last updated May 14, 2014
WVNRCMA

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey Ms Gator or whoever the hell you are. You need to get a damn life. Have some respect for these men who lost their lives. They had a family who loved them, parents, siblings, wife, children, etc. Where you ever hugged as a child? So much hate! I have many friends and some of my husbands side of the family are coalminers. And yes they do have college education. So get your facts straight before you open your ugly mouth.
I'm not gonna argue with a retard who wants to argue on topix.
Pray04

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

That's a real shame. Feel for the families

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Old thread.
Huh

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Condolences
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

WVNRCMA wrote:
Hey Ms Gator or whoever the hell you are. You need to get a damn life. Have some respect for these men who lost their lives. They had a family who loved them, parents, siblings, wife, children, etc. Where you ever hugged as a child? So much hate! I have many friends and some of my husbands side of the family are coalminers. And yes they do have college education. So get your facts straight before you open your ugly mouth.
I'm not gonna argue with a retard who wants to argue on topix.
Possum, I have the same respect for them as I would a bus driver killed on the job or a school teacher shot by a crazy person with a gun on the job. Why should miners receive any more respect then anyone else? You are the retard possum. And we have encountered many miners and foremen in the area and No they do not have college degrees. Of course compared to you and your GED I guess they are well educated. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality PS perhaps with your GED possum you could drag your ugly a$$ underground and wait for the next big BANG!!!!!
Rowdy

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I have the same respect for them as I would a bus driver killed on the job or a school teacher shot by a crazy person with a gun on the job. Why should miners receive any more respect then anyone else? You are the retard possum. And we have encountered many miners and foremen in the area and No they do not have college degrees. Of course compared to you and your GED I guess they are well educated. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality PS perhaps with your GED possum you could drag your ugly a$$ underground and wait for the next big BANG!!!!!
Hey Gator breath, I see you still are showing your stupidity by making negative comments about the decent, hardworking people of WV. I thought most reptiles eventually shed their skin and started another phase of their life. I guess that doesn't apply to a pig in gator skin. I am sure you are as ugly as the comments you make. You are as low as gator shit can go.
OWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

People, people please Hag is nothing but a fat, ugly,old, black transvestite. A man that wants to be a woman. His nasty opinions and attitude just shows his frustration with his own life. Ignore the old creep and don't feed his hate and he will go to another forum. Google his name and you will see what he really looks like and how he gets his jollies by spreading hate and anger on the internet.
Shaddap

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Hagatha is funny riling up the sheep in here.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Shaddap wrote:
Hagatha is funny riling up the sheep in here.
Spartanburg, that used to be my own stomping grounds. Howard Street, off of Cleveland Park.

Does Cleveland Park still exist or has the Racist PC people had its' name changed too?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

By the way, Hagatha is
about as funny as
swatting a hornets
nest with a bat!
Venusfatas

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Paul Masley wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartanburg, that used to be my own stomping grounds. Howard Street, off of Cleveland Park.
Does Cleveland Park still exist or has the Racist PC people had its' name changed too?
You are a moron, why would I want to discuss this place with dirtbag trash such as you? Your beef should be with Haagatha and not me, she is correct about you and your type, dont fcking blame me for her truths.
OWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Venusfatas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron, why would I want to discuss this place with dirtbag trash such as you? Your beef should be with Haagatha and not me, she is correct about you and your type, dont fcking blame me for her truths.
Just another Hag wannabe, probably looks a lot like him too. Unhappy with their lives and want to make everyone pay for it. Ignore these type of comments and they will fade away.
finger

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

an experienced phlebotomist and and operater assistant well control along with an assistant director came over
rrreerwer

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

rerkwerkwekrkwer
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Hag wannabe, probably looks a lot like him too. Unhappy with their lives and want to make everyone pay for it. Ignore these type of comments and they will fade away.
Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You AreA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
FREAK!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

You AreA wrote:
<quoted text>FREAK!!!
FREAK,I'll accept that, Fabulous,Rich,Elegant,Attracti ve,Kind. Yes, Possum, That's me. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Liberal Scum

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

You're by far one of the most idiotic posters on topix.
Liberal Scum

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

*@ Hagatha May

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, you need to get over this topic and move on. These possum miners decided what they wanted to do for a living and they did it. They knew the risks,just like they knew the risks of not getting a quality education and getting out of Wrong Turn country. Now don't make them "saints" because the sky fell in so to speak. There are many more dumb ones to take their place. Possums,there wouldn't be the need to go underground and risk lives if they would just simply keep their drawers up and stop having housefulls of possums to support. A lack of condoms in your area has sure caused a lot of pain and misery. God knows you people have no self control. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
You are a ignoramus to the nth degree. In this country and the state it is in now, whomever does happen to make a honest living supports many that may not be able to. And the way I see it (and it looks like several others)... the only contraceptives that should have been used was by your parents. To take tragedies that affect families, friends and anyone it may concern, just to display your inconsiderate tendencies shows a complete lack of "quality" of any sort.

And a Lady? Hardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min George 54,442
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 7 hr How soon is now 9,909
Beautiful 8 hr N3wGuy 3
How bad will the "Mounting Rears" suck this sea... 9 hr Coach Chuggins 1
A Series of Debates (Jun '06) Thu breadlord 6
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) Thu -zaphod- 57
Schmitts saloon Thu Coach Chuggins 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••