prayers for her

Morganton, NC

#1 Jan 6, 2013
A person on my facebook page had posted a missing 16 year old girls photo named Skylar Neese, that is missing from Star City W.V.. I was trying to find out if she is still missing or what when I thought about coming onto Topix forums to see if anyone has mentioned anything on the forums about this girl. I am very surprised that the site for Star City, WV has 58 people viewing this forum but there is nothing about this topic on any of the boards. Do a search on her name and read the story to get the facts but all 58 of you should be posting all you can about this missing girl and someone just might see her or something. Is there any word in your town about her still missing??? One article on the Huttington news paper says she might be in N.C. at Carolina Beach..I live far from there but if she might be in N.C. I will be keeping my eyes wide open to see if she is in my area anywhere. I find this sad to see that no one is looking for her or saying anything that might help find her...Stop sitting on your hands and DO SOMETHING to help this family, geez. I do not know her only that she was listed on facebook as missing and could be in N.C. that drawed my attention to this girl. Does anyone know her or if she is still missing? Let us in N.C. know please!
Agreed

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Jan 11, 2013
BUMP UP .
Becky Bailey

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Yes, Skylar is still missing, the lead in NC turned out to be another missing child who was returned to her family...
Jedi44

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
This girl has been missing for a while; cell phone has not been used. I believe her friends killed her for they continue to with hold information. I do not believe she is a run away, for she left most of her belongings and eye glasses at home on her desk. She snuck out of her house to hang with friends at a party. They never dropped her back off, I think she was killed or an accident happened at the party. Just my opinion and no new information as of 1/30/2013 has been released.
Wondering

Belle, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2013
I just saw this on my fb. Any news?
Hugbug77

Sanford, FL

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Yes, thank you! I just saw the same poster on my facebook feed and I usually just scroll right past them since so many are just hoaxes. But I've got some free time right now, so I figured I'd do a little research and find out if the was true, and repost it if it was and if she was still missing. I don't understand how some missing kids make national news and some are so tossed aside. I live in Florida, but I would like to know what (if anything) is going on with it, or if they turn her up. Thanks for asking, "prayers for her," because I was wondering the exact same thing!
Nothing yet

Morgantown, WV

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Hugbug77 wrote:
Yes, thank you! I just saw the same poster on my facebook feed and I usually just scroll right past them since so many are just hoaxes. But I've got some free time right now, so I figured I'd do a little research and find out if the was true, and repost it if it was and if she was still missing. I don't understand how some missing kids make national news and some are so tossed aside. I live in Florida, but I would like to know what (if anything) is going on with it, or if they turn her up. Thanks for asking, "prayers for her," because I was wondering the exact same thing!
I live in Morgantown WV and they still have not found her it is definitely not a hoax she is really missing... It is sad that not every case is treated equally!!!
brittany

Willows, CA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
I just saw this on Facebook as well. I did some research on the girl and it breaks my heart that she's still missing. Its been almost a year! Why wasn't this put on the news for us all to see? There should be an amber alert on this girl. She could have run away or she could have been picked up by some creep. If everyone keeps an eye out I pray she's found safe and unharmed. And if she did run away, wouldn't she have taken some belongings with her? This doesn't ads up to being a run away. At least not in my eyes. Almost a year later I feel if she would a ran away she would have been found already. If her friend has anymore information she needs to come forward. This poor girl needs to be found already. I hope she's okay..:( very sad...
the girl next door

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Jedi44 wrote:
This girl has been missing for a while; cell phone has not been used. I believe her friends killed her for they continue to with hold information. I do not believe she is a run away, for she left most of her belongings and eye glasses at home on her desk. She snuck out of her house to hang with friends at a party. They never dropped her back off, I think she was killed or an accident happened at the party. Just my opinion and no new information as of 1/30/2013 has been released.
That is not what you think. That's what the Morgantown rumor mill has churned out only in greater detail. Greater, morbid, dispicable detail that only dispicable, heartless people would makeup and spread around with her family and her friends down the street. Word is, the rumors are coming from the hospital. Sounds like it's coming from you. It's all the rage in middle Morgantown. Take "your" opinion and shove it. Try discussing useful facts before exposing the rest of us to your pollution.
Wanting2Know

Morgantown, WV

#10 Mar 11, 2013
the girl next door wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what you think. That's what the Morgantown rumor mill has churned out only in greater detail. Greater, morbid, dispicable detail that only dispicable, heartless people would makeup and spread around with her family and her friends down the street. Word is, the rumors are coming from the hospital. Sounds like it's coming from you. It's all the rage in middle Morgantown. Take "your" opinion and shove it. Try discussing useful facts before exposing the rest of us to your pollution.
What are the useful facts?
mizz_edgell

Newark, OH

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Hi im from Newark ohio and I've read almost every thing i could about this amber alert and it breaks my heart knowing someone's daughter is missing my husband and i just read a very sad story somewhere that she was found dead I'm quite ill to my stomach I'm not trying to lie either but if i were her age still id be this girls twin I'm identical to her discription and I've been asked so many times my name and i.d ... so please imform me if she's been found or if there's any lead or where abouts if she's still alive ),:
CBR

Round Rock, TX

#12 Mar 12, 2013
I heard about this around the holidays. Especially tragic because of the in fighting between family and friends. Seems on Facebook there are 2 camps. One believes that she is missing due to foul play and that her friends either caused her disappearance or at the very least know a lot more than they are telling. The other side seems to feel she ran away to escape some sort of turmoil at home and the she will magically reappear when it is safe to do so. This seems highly unlikely unless she has the support of an adult.
Sadly the most plausible scenario is that she is no longer with us and her friends are withholding information out of fear. That being said I pray for her safe return.
Moweb

Cleveland, OH

#13 Mar 13, 2013
It was just reported that a body found in January has been identified as Skylar. So sad.
CBR

Round Rock, TX

#14 Mar 13, 2013
I was hoping this wouldn't be the outcome. Rest in peace Skylar. I hope whoever did this will be found and held responsible.
Jedi44

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually I am not from Morgantown. I am from PA and have been following the case and my statement was made due to what the Mom has reported and what was said by others and was speculated before January. I did not make up the rumor nor do I know about a hospital...

"Authorities have not revealed how Neese died or whether foul play was a factor, but the FBI plans to run further tests on her remains to determine the cause of the death."

If she was killed, I hope those involved get life in prison.
What did you say

Newark, OH

#16 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you like your crow served? With or without the feathers?
london

Morgantown, WV

#17 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hope u feel stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall ranked above WVU 22 min Frank 13
Create your own Forum 26 min Faith 741
Rape / attempted murder in Morgan town 47 min Dueling banjos 2
Why doesn't the MountedQueers have a website? 19 hr Genos mom 4
Adult bookstores (May '14) 19 hr Dueling banjos 8
Wvu 19 hr Charlie dont surf 2
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... Sat beverly 2
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) Sat CJfromWV 12,592
More from around the web

Personal Finance