Herd 91 is History

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Well, congratulations to everyone on this blog who wrote about Herd '91.
It looks as if Herd '91 has admitted defeat in his never ending to quest to put down WVU.
What the idiot doesn't realize is that many WVU fans do root for Marshall when Marshall isn't playing WVU.
So, congratulations to everyone once again for sending Herd '91 back to his lowly job at the Charleston Gazette under the disguise of Dave Hickman!
1 post removed
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Did you SOB's know that wvwho is dead last in the Big 12 in academics.....that's right i said DEAD LAST. US News & World ranked wvwho as No. 164 in academics among the 200 universities it rates.

DEAD LAST in the Big 12 and 164 overall. I have been telling you stupidass idiots over and over again about how stupid you are

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Dead last. Trust me when i say that the Big 12 isn't exactly the Ivy league. ROFLMAO! And to think our esteemed Governors ( Senator) daughter had to cheat in order to get her degree.

Dead last. Not next to last but DEAD LAST
1 post removed
Herd 91 is History

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Herd 91,

Glad to hear that you are back! NOT!

Once again, you have not been able to face the facts of the original issue: WVU has outplayed Marshall in football decisively in 12 games.

You give us great joy that you have to resort to other ways to hide this fact: pointing out our rivals, pointing out mistakes made by former students, professors, coaches, etc.

You give us great joy in showing your ignorance here on these blogs but we do agree that you write better on these blogs than you do as Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette!

You give us great joy in knowing how your stomach churns and that your ignorance shows every time that you think about WVU being 12-0 against Marshall in football.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

You imbeciles have no idea how much i relish the thought of some linebacker for James Madison breaking thru the line and sacking Geno's pizza boy so bad he has to be carted off the field on a gurney. Sort of like a Joe Theisman type injury only worse. It would not only make my weekend it would make my year.
Herd 91 is History

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Herd 91 wrote:
You imbeciles have no idea how much i relish the thought of some linebacker for James Madison breaking thru the line and sacking Geno's pizza boy so bad he has to be carted off the field on a gurney. Sort of like a Joe Theisman type injury only worse. It would not only make my weekend it would make my year.
Herd 91,

Again, we enjoy when you have to root for other teams to do to WVU what Marshall would not be able to do to them in Marshall's dreams.

Hey, we root for Marshall!

We were glad to see that big ole whoopin' that you guys put on that highly talented Western Carolina team!

Keep up the good work this year and there will be a spot for you in the Hamburger Helper Bowl at the end of the season!

LOL

Keep in touch, we look forward to hearing from you again! NOT!
1 post removed
Hub

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

If this guy graduated from Marshall in 91 he would be in his 40's. Nobody in their 40's should be that ignorant.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Hub you know nothing about me..SON! 91 may or may not be my uniform number or it could mean.....

I think i posted on another site a few minutes ago and told you to kiss my a--
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

this guy has nothing going on, let him vent hahaha
Hub

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Herd 91 wrote:
Hub you know nothing about me..SON! 91 may or may not be my uniform number or it could mean.....
I haven't seen that post yet. I think 91 is the high end of your IQ scale. I'd guess you're in the 72-85 range, but maybe you fooled them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Herd 91 wrote:
Did you SOB's know that wvwho is dead last in the Big 12 in academics.....that's right i said DEAD LAST. US News & World ranked wvwho as No. 164 in academics among the 200 universities it rates.
DEAD LAST in the Big 12 and 164 overall. I have been telling you stupidass idiots over and over again about how stupid you are
Yours Truly
Herd 91
Right so on that Nationwide list...where is Marshall?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Herd 91 wrote:
Dead last. Trust me when i say that the Big 12 isn't exactly the Ivy league. ROFLMAO! And to think our esteemed Governors ( Senator) daughter had to cheat in order to get her degree.
Dead last. Not next to last but DEAD LAST
Or we could be like the rest of the Marshall Alumni and save our tuition for the sole purpose of bailing us out of jail?

you got no game.
Herd 91 is HISTORY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Herd 91 wrote:
Herd 91,

Thank goodness that Hub doesn't know anything about you other than you carry on a endless barage of meaningless blogs. Guess that is what is expected of a Marshall University journalism student.

91 couldn't be your uniform number. All Marshall football players are require to know there ABCs up to at least F and have to count up to 10 without using their toes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min George 44,191
What are the nicest places to eat in Morgantown? 41 min Private 5
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 1 hr Lala 9,073
Robert Cottrill 3 hr who is he 2
Looking for free furniture from student move-out 7 hr maria 10
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 11 hr jimmy love found raped 3,909
KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg Wed TPB 399
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••