Mountaineer Fanz

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I am glad we did it haha! Dead douches are dead!

Go Mountaineers!
2 posts removed
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Speaking of DEAD. I wonder if Chris Henry and Bill StewPID watched the game from the fiery pits of HELL? I wonder if you can get cable in hell?

One died of shame and is considered a snitch in hell and the other was just a punk thug who beat women. Yep" you who fans sure have some alunmi to look up to.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Speaking of DEAD. I wonder if Chris Henry and Bill StewPID watched the game from the fiery pits of HELL? I wonder if you can get cable in hell?

One died of shame and is considered a snitch in hell and the other was just a punk thug who beat women. Yep" you who fans sure have some alunmi to look up to.
Unlike Marshall who's players get arrested at a rib cookout and assault police officers. Oh btw what happened to Bob Pruett immediately after "it was time to retire?" thaaaaaats right he was Dline coach for VA. Even he was embarrassed of Marshall

No game turd, no game.
Mountaineer Fan

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2012
GhostShaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Marshall who's players get arrested at a rib cookout and assault police officers. Oh btw what happened to Bob Pruett immediately after "it was time to retire?" thaaaaaats right he was Dline coach for VA. Even he was embarrassed of Marshall
No game turd, no game.
But are you with me on the plane crash chant? I thought it was hilarious.
1 post removed
Shaggin It

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 6, 2012
As I am sure those of you who went to the game between Marshall and WVU you heard a particular chant about wanting a plane crash in Milan Puskar Stadium. This chant was not only out place but rude and quite over the line when it comes to any sport. Yes there was a movie made about November 14, 1970 and I am sure a lot of money was made off of the story about that night but there is a difference between making a few dollars off of a movie that was tastefully done and chanting at a football game that you wished another humanbeing would be killed. I served this country for 8 years, the first 4 with the Army and the second being the Marines. I can assure you that there is nothing funny about someone losing their life. You can TRY to blame your rude behavior on the alchohol served, you can TRY to blame your rude behavior on that joint you smoked before you went into the stadium, you can TRY to blame your rude behavior on your hatred for Marshall but there is never a good excuse for first wishing someone dead who had never done anything to you personally and secondly making your school that you claim to love look like a collection of the most ignorant and uncivilized people in the world on national television.
1 post removed
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Shaggin It

That's why they're called the MountedQueers! No class
In the know

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Shaggin It
Herd- Shut up dude, you're no better than "MOUNTAINEER FAN". You'll never be anything more than a low class piece of trash.

Mountaineer Fan- Karma will come full circle for sadistic, ill wishes against innocent people. I have lost a family member in a plane crash, and I assure there's absolutely nothing funny about it. I could understand you wishing that if somebody raped your daughted for example, but over football? Come on guy, nobody is that sick in the head.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Mountaineer Fan wrote:
<quoted text>But are you with me on the plane crash chant? I thought it was hilarious.
I heard it on tv..I laughed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
69-34. 12-0 in the series. I'm surprised that you still keep that screen name. Pitiful.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Shaggin It

Shut up and go play WV Weslyan!
huh!?

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 9, 2012
I was there and didn't hear this so called chant. Get over it anyway. Why are you herd turds still grumbling about it. Quit crying and learn to play football
wow!

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="huh!?"]I was there and didn't hear this so called chant. Get over it anyway. Why are you herd turds still grumbling about it. Quit crying and learn to play football[/QUOTE]

It was very disrespectful....thats why we grumble! I pray nothing tragic ever happens like that to WVU, because of all the heartless jackasses that did this. You have ZERO CLASS! I wasn't even born when the crash happened, but I was raised with morals and it is heartbreaking to hear about the crash. It was embarrassing.....
1 post removed
double0

Morgantown, WV

#20 Sep 17, 2012
I wasnt there but honestly i dont know why people would really say that other than to get attention. I mean if wvu had a plane crash years ago, and marshall chanted theyd be pissed. And they would say "so disgraceful" kids now a days are ridiculous
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Oct 1, 2012
So how did the chant go?
Herd 91 is HISTORY

United States

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Listen.

I was at the game.

There was no chant.

If you think that there was a plane chant,

PROVE IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 min Sundog512 1,583
Naughty ladies, moms, stay at home wives 2 hr coalguy304 1
damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft (Sep '12) 8 hr Smiles for days 96
Joe Manchin Took Money From Mylan 8 hr Emily_D 3
Ian Ganzer? 11 hr gubul 9
Boo McLee - a former mounted rear 15 hr The Punisher 1
Heather Bresch Mades 18.9M 21 hr Kev from Michigan 11

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance